Gossip

RHOA Update: Marlo Hampton & Sheree Whitfield Spotted Filming, Beef Ensues?

Photo Credit: Bravo

Photo Credit: Bravo

We told you it was being rumored that “Real Housewives of Atlanta” original Sheree Whitfield was in talks with producers to make a return to the hit reality show since NeNe Leakes has moved on, but sources claimed her contract negotiations weren’t going well.

Allegedly Sheree wasn’t interested in doing any test filming, and she was asking for $200,000.

Well it looks as if things have been settled because Sheree and even Marlo Hampton were spotted filming with the housewives:

Photo Credit: ET Online

Photo Credit: ET Online

ET Online also dropped this gem:

Porsha Williams, Sheree Whitfield and Marlo Hampton were also spotted at the event, which means we’ll be seeing more of them when RHOA returns. This is specially since they’ve already made their presence known — Porsha and Marlo got into an argument with Cynthia’s husband Peter Thomas at the party!

Sheree and Keyna didn’t let them hog the entire spotlight, however — they also got into a huge fight, with one throwing water at the other.

1. Erica

August 8, 2015 at 5:00 pm

They are trying so hard to make us watch.

August 8, 2015 at 5:02 pm

So they reach in the gutter trash and bring Marlo’s filthy a-s back. Ugh. I’m still not watching. All these black women are selling out for what exactly?

August 8, 2015 at 5:03 pm

Yeah, I could do without Marlo. I really could.

4. Yeah I Said It!

August 8, 2015 at 5:05 pm

Kenya is supposed to be the queen but they ran back to get Sheree because Nene left? LOL. That goes to show you she isn’t as special as she wants folks to believe. She couldn’t hold the show down so they had to get Sheree and give in to her demands.

• Twirl

August 8, 2015 at 7:42 pm

You’re going to be so mad when the show survives without Nene! *giggles*

5. Fashionista

August 8, 2015 at 5:07 pm

Well I knew Sheree wouldn’t be here for Kenya.

6. The Truth

August 8, 2015 at 5:08 pm

Sounds like this will be a trashy season. Before you know it, RHOA will be on the same level as BBWLA.

7. Old School

August 8, 2015 at 5:11 pm

Now that Nene is out, Marlo returns. Interesting. I guess Nene really did tell the producers she would walk if Marlo filmed last season.

8. My 2 Cents

August 8, 2015 at 5:16 pm

I knew Kenya and Sheree would get into it but I’m still not convinced they can carry the show without Nene.

9. Peachy

August 8, 2015 at 5:17 pm

So what happened to Kim Fields? Did they fire her already? No one has seen her film.

• Tea

August 8, 2015 at 5:20 pm

I don’t think anyone wants to film with her. I don’t know why though. Lol.

• Im Sayin

August 8, 2015 at 5:33 pm

I don’t think she was fired but she probably won’t be around that much. I can’t see her being ok with arguing and fighting with everyone else.

10. Gabriella

August 8, 2015 at 5:19 pm

I read Sheree threw water on Kenya I can’t lie I did chuckle but I have a feeling this won’t help much in ratings. Why the hell is Marlo back on the show smh.

11. Jasmine

August 8, 2015 at 5:19 pm

Team Sheree

12. Lizzie

August 8, 2015 at 5:24 pm

Marlo? They don’t know what they want to do anymore. Nene left and these producers are so desperate.

August 8, 2015 at 5:27 pm

It looks like Sheree and Kenya were exchanging words in this picture. I hope Kenya realizes Sheree is worse than Nene. Nene actually held back a lot. Sheree won’t. And she needs the check. Her foot will remain on Kenya’s neck.

• 404

August 8, 2015 at 5:36 pm

This. Sheree will say and do everything Nene didn’t because she has nothing to lose.

• Gabriella

August 8, 2015 at 7:11 pm

Very true.

14. Oprah's Wig

August 8, 2015 at 5:28 pm

I sense a very messy season coming.

August 8, 2015 at 5:50 pm

Bird behavior.

16. pleasestopit

August 8, 2015 at 6:52 pm

Wow, Bravo is really willing to dig in the recycle bin for ratings. All those new found Sheree fans got what they wanted, I hope for their sake she delivers. Sounds like another drama filled season and I won’t be watching.

17. Twirl

August 8, 2015 at 7:43 pm

Season 8 is going to be so good!

18. Peaches

August 9, 2015 at 11:27 am

Yes!! I might be in the minority but I actually like sheree and Marlo, she’s just funny to me! Will be watching, I’m happy nene is gone you could just tell the past 2 seasons she just didn’t wanna be there and she thought she was better than everybody else anyway.

19. Treasure8430

August 10, 2015 at 8:23 am

LMAO….yes I can’t wait to see Sheree ghetto behind check Kenya…and give her what she wants…an ultimate dragging…anyway I like them all with the exception of Cynthia, Kenya and I’m on the fence with Kandi nowadays. I like Marlo though…..yeah she ain’t got no real job and/or husband and she uses her tw-t a lil more than everybody else but so she’s funny to me.