Entertainment

Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas Are No Longer Together

Photo Credit: Bravo

Photo Credit: Bravo

Cynthia Bailey recently revealed that she’s still not in a good place with her husband Peter Thomas but now the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star has confirmed that they are no longer together and they are making plans to make the divorce official.

April 1, 2016 at 2:17 pm

I knew they wouldn’t last. Now hopefully Peter won’t walk away with half of Cynthia’s money.

2. Yeah I Said It!

April 1, 2016 at 2:21 pm

Well stick a fork in it. I can’t say I’m surprised. Her family didn’t even want her to marry him. They knew he was sketchy from jump. Now he will leave the marriage with the most benefits and probably a good chunk of Cynthia’s money. LOL.

• Treasure8430

April 1, 2016 at 2:27 pm

LMFAO………word she should’ve got a pre-nup like Kandi did smh…hmmm makes me wonder if she reached out to Nene and settled the score cause she knew her messy husband had to go and wanted to go and how else would she be able to keep her peach…cause Kenya can’t help no1….the only reason she continues to stay on the show is by starting trouble wit folks….and Cynthia isn’t about that life

• Seriously?

April 1, 2016 at 2:47 pm

What money? He lost a good amount of it with all those flop businesses.

• Twirl

April 1, 2016 at 2:56 pm

*giggles*

3. Nicole

April 1, 2016 at 2:27 pm

She can do better than Peter. It’s just messed up she didn’t leave sooner.

4. Shannon

April 1, 2016 at 2:34 pm

Another RHOA divorce.

5. Chelly

April 1, 2016 at 2:51 pm

I knew they weren’t together anymore when she said they live apart. I’m not sure what she ever saw in Peter.

April 1, 2016 at 3:00 pm

Good for Cynthia. I think Peter has been cheating on her since they got together.

• Hater

April 1, 2016 at 3:37 pm

That video showed how little he respects his marriage. In what Universe was kissing on another woman in a club ok? And Cynthia needs to stop lying and acting like that video wasn’t a big part of their demise because it surely was.

7. Ms. Jackson

April 1, 2016 at 3:06 pm

So her next storyline will be the divorce. Sh-t I’m bored already.

8. D. Val

April 1, 2016 at 3:28 pm

Soooooooo, is Leon single or nah?

9. Peachy

April 1, 2016 at 4:31 pm

It’s going to be interesting to see a post Peter Cynthia.

10. Gabriella

April 1, 2016 at 7:37 pm

Oh well I don’t feel sorry for either of them. Cynthia ignored all the signs now she looking like a damn fool along with Peter. It was all fun and games when they stayed in other people relationships karma is a b-tch. Kandi and Todd will be next.

April 1, 2016 at 10:17 pm

I just don’t think Cynthia has the balls to really divorce him. It’s all but over but she hasn’t filed that paperwork yet. I’m not sure why. If you aren’t together anymore, move on and make it official! She’s even out here talking about how Noel said she’d be ok with them divorcing. So what’s the hold up?

12. Why tf you lyin?

April 2, 2016 at 1:22 am

WTF Deshawn, Lisa, NeNe (divorced then remarried), Porsha, Phaedra and now possibly Cynthia. All these damn divorces What’s going on down in the A?!

13. julyol1972

April 2, 2016 at 3:19 pm

Told her karma was coming for her being all up in Phaedra and Porsha’s business. She should’ve listened instead of blocking me. Lol!