Quantcast
Angela Yee, K Michelle Beef Part 2: Angela Throws Some Shade

Angela Yee Shades K Michelle Post Messy Interview

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Earlier this week, K Michelle made a very interesting appearance on The Breakfast Club, and things got heated when she decided to tell Angela Yee off for a previous interview.

Angela has a little more to say about the controversial moment.

1. Oprah's Wig

April 3, 2016 at 7:39 pm

Don’t have courage now Angela.

2. Fashionista

April 3, 2016 at 7:52 pm

But I mean does Angela not stir the pot for ratings everyday on TBC? I mean it’s what she’s known for. And I don’t really think K did it for the cameras. She was really upset about it and it showed.

3. D. Val

April 3, 2016 at 8:04 pm

*sigh* Damn Daniel!!! Whatever dragging she gets after this will be well-deserved. She’s asking for it this time…

April 3, 2016 at 8:05 pm

Sigh…whatever. Angela knows well enough that K was being very sincere. It wasn’t for show.

5. Ms. Jackson

April 3, 2016 at 8:14 pm

Yee is on that scary sh-t. She was damn near speechless when K got her together in person but now she has some shade to throw like a scary b-tch on Twitter. Man f-ck outta here. She knows she ain’t sh-t. It ain’t like K is the first person to call her out on her sh-t. Her whole point of being on radio is to stir the pot and everyone knows it.

6. Gabriella

April 3, 2016 at 8:18 pm

I don’t think K turned up for the cameras I think she felt betrayed by Angela because she felt that she was her friend. But K needs to smarten up Angela has a job to do everybody knows the Breakfast Club is messy. Just because y’all cool have drinks,socialize and what not don’t make y’all real friends.

7. Seriously?

April 3, 2016 at 8:26 pm

Angela can play dumb if she wants to. She always instigates stuff when celebs come on the Breakfast Club. And unlike Charla, she’s not funny with her messiness. And I’m pretty sure K would have confronted her anywhere about it because she felt like it was messed up.

8. Im Sayin

April 3, 2016 at 8:27 pm

People always find their balls on Twitter.

9. Jen jen

April 3, 2016 at 9:19 pm

As much as I’m not a fan of K Michelle, I lost respect for Angela Yee when she laughed at the Kanye comment about taking 30 showers before he got with Kim. Angela Yee just goes wherever the wind blows. She has no mind of her own

April 3, 2016 at 9:38 pm

Angela Yee is trash.

11. Lay Lay

April 3, 2016 at 11:02 pm

She’s so corny to me.

12. Treasure8430

April 4, 2016 at 3:13 pm

…but why did I think that was Keyshia at first lol….Angela needs to be mute like how she was on TBC she is so pretentious and full of it cuz the same week she was defending 7’s reputation when Char came for it….anyway if and when K drags her imma be here for it…LOL