Bow Wow Admits to Still Having Strong Feelings for Baby Mama

Bow Wow Admits to Still Having Strong Feelings for Baby Mama

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Bow Wow is no stranger to wearing his heart on his sleeve, and he’s taken shots at former flames plenty on social media.

But he wants his fans to know that the only woman he still cares about is his daughter’s mother.

1. Jen jen

April 14, 2016 at 9:17 pm

You would think just young men act like these towards their BM. Grown men too. My 42 year old son’s father can’t stand it that I don’t want him no more.. Can’t stand another man being around your child then act right from the get go. Some of us women when we are done, it’s FOREVAAAAAA

April 14, 2016 at 9:20 pm

He’s such a loser.

April 14, 2016 at 9:37 pm

I don’t think he will ever grow up. His baby mama is not his property. She can date whoever she wants.

4. Yeah I Said It!

April 14, 2016 at 9:45 pm

Berg though? He’s worse than Bow Wow. I hope she’s not giving him the time of day with all the issues he has.

5. Ms. Jackson

April 14, 2016 at 9:58 pm

Lil Pup B-tch doesn’t still love his BM. It’s about control for his corny a-s. He’s used to running back to her when sh-t doesn’t work out with the other birds. She probably finally got smart and told him to f-ck himself and he can’t stand that sh-t. But let me not give her dumb a-s too much credit. She’s been his go to bird for the longest.

6. Seriously?

April 14, 2016 at 10:36 pm

I don’t understand why any woman would want to deal with him.

7. Realness

April 15, 2016 at 12:21 pm

He’s controlling and possessive. Joie doesn’t have to stop her life for him so she can available when his other relationships don’t work out. But I agree Yeah I Said It, Yung Berg isn’t any better. In fact, he’s actually much worse.

8. Shawna

April 15, 2016 at 12:56 pm

Typical b*tch n*gga who thinks he should have first dibs on BM’s c–ch even after breaking up.

9. ATL

April 15, 2016 at 2:21 pm

Typical sorry baby daddy behavior. “Men” like Bow Wow only care about their baby mamas when they decide to move on.

10. Kyla

April 15, 2016 at 3:08 pm

Joie has the worst taste.