Ciara Checks MTV

Ciara Checks MTV

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

Last night Ciara and Ludacris hosted the Billboard Music Awards, and even though many felt Ciara did a great job, she still somehow managed to become a target of one of MTV’s Twitter accounts.

1. Veronica

May 23, 2016 at 3:19 pm

That so long ago. Why some people still bring it up now is beyond me. Neither cares about what the other is doing.

May 23, 2016 at 3:24 pm

She kept it classy. When will Rihanna? Or will Rihanna and her friends make another video in the bathroom cackling at Ciara’s singing voice?

• Treasure8430

May 23, 2016 at 3:31 pm

Rihanna did that recently?

• Anonymous

May 23, 2016 at 3:34 pm

No but recently, she’s been favoriting shady tweets about Beyonce’s song Formation to keep the stan war going between the Hive and the Navy. Trust she would start back arguing with other celebs on Twitter when her schedule dies down again. I mean she admitted she hasn’t clapped back at anything in a while because she’s been too busy. Not because clapping back is petty and immature. What a class act she is!

• My Fave Ends Careers

May 23, 2016 at 3:39 pm

I can’t believe you’re still pressed after all this time. No actually, I can.

• Anonymous

May 23, 2016 at 3:48 pm

Don’t confuse being pressed with telling the truth. Your fave is a bully and you know I’m telling the truth.

• King Bey

May 23, 2016 at 3:41 pm

That was Photoshopped boo. I used to participate in the Navy and Hive wars but after awhile you notice that 99% of it is fan made and it’s not real. Bey and Rihanna are cool. They are on the same team. Rih wouldn’t shade Bey and vice versa. Losers just like to sit on Twitter and manipulate screenshots to cause drama.

• Anonymous

May 23, 2016 at 3:47 pm

Ok I’ll give you the photoshopped tweet in that ONE instance but can you go back in time and tell me all the times Rihanna has bullied other women publicly didn’t happen?

• Get Busy

May 23, 2016 at 3:51 pm

Anonymous How is Rihanna a bully when she only responds to people who come for her first?

• Get Busy

May 23, 2016 at 3:52 pm

When you force King Bey to defend Rihanna, you really are a troll.

• King Bey

May 23, 2016 at 3:55 pm

Girl are you even really a Ciara stan or just a Rihanna hater? I ask that because how could you not know Ciara and Rihanna are back on friendly terms and even showed love to each other last night at the awards and you’re supposed to be a Ciara stan? Girl just take the L and stop trolling this blog. How are you so angry at someone your fave has no issues with?

• King Bey

May 23, 2016 at 3:56 pm

Get Busy, girl I don’t mind defending Rihanna against any troll on here. Wrong is wrong. That tweet was Photoshopped for crying out loud and Ci Ci and Rih have ended their beef! Just let it go.

• Anonymous

May 23, 2016 at 4:25 pm

Y’all are being biased because y’all call me pressed for what I say on here about Rihanna but never seem to mind My Faves always shading Ciara on here. So miss me with all the guilt trips. I see though the BS. I said what I said!

3. Chelly

May 23, 2016 at 3:26 pm

Stan wars are such a thing they spill over into one’s professional career. Now how sad is that?

4. Gabriella

May 23, 2016 at 3:28 pm

That stuff so old now between Ciara and Rihanna people including stupid a-s stans on both sides need to let it go. I definitely agree with Ciara I don’t even care for Rihanna but from the clips I seen of Rihanna’s performance that’s the best I’ve ever heard her sing live. Her vocals were on point I was truly blown away.

5. Peachy

May 23, 2016 at 3:30 pm

Shady social media accounts are all the rage now in the business. Had Ciara not have clapped back. that tweet would have been retweeted plenty of times and gotten MTV some good pub. By her calling them out, it puts MTV in a bad light. She did the right thing.

6. Ratchet Queen

May 23, 2016 at 3:32 pm

I didn’t watch the awards last night because of GOT, the game and FTWD. But as usual, social media seems to have been more popping than the actual show. LMBO.

7. Babygirl

May 23, 2016 at 3:37 pm

MTV needs to sit down and figure out how they can make their awards shows less dry. The only awards show I watch now is BET. Everything else is boring and too white washed.

• And What?

May 23, 2016 at 3:50 pm

Agreed. I catch clips on YouTube and KIM. But I watch the BET Awards live.

8. Ms. Jackson

May 23, 2016 at 3:40 pm

Check their corny a-sses Ci Ci. Rihanna and Ciara are both doing well. When you’re winning at life you ain’t got time for the f-ck sh-t.

9. Lay Lay

May 23, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Oh Lawd MTV is so thirsty for attention they are trolling on Twitter now. Pathetic.

10. Kimberly

May 23, 2016 at 3:58 pm

Does a teenager run that account cause…

11. Realness

May 23, 2016 at 4:01 pm

Social media has truly ruined everything, even MTV. Everyone is in search of attention and retweets now. Even TV networks and legit businesses. And it’s getting them in trouble too. MTV deleted those tweets fast because they knew they were wrong.

12. Hater

May 23, 2016 at 4:18 pm

The tweet wasn’t even funny tho.

13. IJS

May 23, 2016 at 4:21 pm

He’s probably part of the Navy. A few of them won’t let that situation go and they do still drag Ciara on Twitter about it.

• Anonymous

May 23, 2016 at 4:25 pm

True and one of them does it all the time on here (My Faves)!

14. Veronica

May 23, 2016 at 4:52 pm

Everyone wants to be messy now. That was so uncalled for. I’m glad she spoke up.

May 23, 2016 at 7:04 pm

I hate Twitter.

May 23, 2016 at 7:06 pm

It’s sad that we live in a society where everyone wants to be shady 24/7. It’s exhausting.