Future Talks Being Sued by Ciara + Dealing with Russell Wilson

Future Talks Being Sued by Ciara + Dealing with Russell Wilson

In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, Future opens up about the lawsuit Ciara filed against him and how stressful the situation has been:

The battle looms large in Future’s mind. As he steers his black Ferrari along a freeway one afternoon, a blunt in his left hand, he lets out a weird, extended half-groan, half-laugh – it lasts maybe 15 seconds – when I remind him we’re doing his first interview since Ciara’s suit. “I can’t deal with it,” he says, eyes hidden by reflector shades. “I can’t even think about it. I never imagined my life would be like that: ‘I’m going to sue you and take away from you.'” The studio, then, becomes a place to hide, too: “I don’t know how to deal with something like that,” he says. “All I know is record, record, record, record.”

A source close to Ciara accused Future of wishing failure upon her, but he denies that. “I would never wish that,” he says. “Her being successful, her being happy, helps me.” He starts addressing her directly. “I’m attached to you. If you’re happy, I’m happy. You’re connected for life. I don’t want you to go through this sh*t and for it to come back on my son, my kid. I want you to be in the best situation.”

He tries to explain, elliptically, why it upset him to see Wilson with his son, and why it’s a topic he wants to avoid going forward. “It’s something that’ll take more time for me. It ain’t even about [him] playing daddy. I don’t even want to think about it. That’s my son forever. My son is going to be able to read this. He’s going to be able to look at those pictures. He’s going to be able to have a judgment for himself, and have a conversation with me man-to-man. That’s my blood. He is me. I am him. We is one.”

1. I'm off the fence now

June 29, 2016 at 3:55 pm

He said a whole lot of nothing and did not answer any questions directly.

• Im Sayin

June 29, 2016 at 4:08 pm

Exactly. Pointless interview.

• Oprah's Wig

June 29, 2016 at 5:26 pm

I agree.

• Tea

June 29, 2016 at 5:43 pm

Lol right!!

2. Fanny

June 29, 2016 at 3:57 pm

Oh Future please. It’s like he doesn’t remember how messy he’s been. He can’t keep Ciara’s name out of his mouth so she had to sue him. And here he is again still talking about her.

June 29, 2016 at 3:59 pm

He talks about Ciara and Russell more than his music.

• Yeah I Said It!

June 29, 2016 at 5:32 pm

Sure does. But Ciara is the one who benefited from the relationship they say. LOL.

4. Gabriella

June 29, 2016 at 4:11 pm

Now somebody correct me if I’m wrong I thought I read awhile ago that Ciara would drop the lawsuit if Future apologized retract his statements and sign a gag order. Yet he complaining and so called stressed about getting sued when he brought all of this on himself nope nobody about to feel sorry for him and he continues to run his mouth smh.

5. Seriously?

June 29, 2016 at 4:16 pm

Someone should ask him why he cares more about Baby Future than his other kids.

• Treasure8430

June 29, 2016 at 4:33 pm

Exactly…I couldn’t be the interviewer…he probably would’ve said “no more questions” and “no comment”

• Beauty

June 29, 2016 at 5:36 pm

No he would of just got up and left while cursing at the same time. Classy people say no comment

6. Treasure8430

June 29, 2016 at 4:31 pm

So he’s upset, distraught and stressed out because Ciara is suing him to stop him from talking about her??? sounds like some hater type shyt….they can’t stand you but love to talk about you and when you check them they upset about it LOL…he needs to get his life…this is all his fault….he doesn’t know how to treat a good woman good…and that’s an issue he will always have unless he fix his mentality

7. My 2 Cents

June 29, 2016 at 4:36 pm

Chile I guess.

June 29, 2016 at 5:08 pm

WHATEVER

June 29, 2016 at 6:58 pm

He tries so hard to hide his saltiness but I see right through him.

10. Realness

June 29, 2016 at 7:07 pm

Future is so annoying. He never takes any responsibility for all the disrespectful things he has said and tweeted about Ciara. She’s suing because that’s the only way she can legally make him sit down somewhere. I really do believe the source who told the media he uses the situation to get publicity for his crappy music.

11. Wanabe Rapper Future Disgraced

June 30, 2016 at 8:13 am

Future were is your other kids? What are their names? Do you know? You are a disgrace to society. It’s really sad when women are not protected by the law. He using Ciara and Russell to try and build a career. Because he doesn’t have any talent.