Lauren London Shades Khloe Kardashian?

Gossip

Lauren London Shades Khloe Kardashian?

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

The tabloids have been suggesting there’s a budding romance between Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz, but the rumor is an interesting one considering Khloe is supposed to be close to Trey’s ex Lauren London.

Now some suspect Lauren may have thrown some shade Khloe’s way.

1. Yeah I Said It!

July 18, 2016 at 8:09 pm

So how much longer until Lauren denies this was shade? LOL.

• Anonymous

July 18, 2016 at 8:38 pm

That’s why I can’t stand this whole shade era. They randomly said it and can deny it was meant to be for anyone. But common sense is it was most likely for Khloe. Lauren and Khloe were tight at one point. She was in a serious relationship with Trey. It’s understandable to be upset. Certain lines should never be crossed.

• Olivebeauty

June 20, 2019 at 1:15 pm

I guess nowdays these folks just transfer v-ginas and p-nises.

July 18, 2016 at 8:10 pm

I saw this and wondered who this shade was for. It’s immature to me to be mad at Khloe though when it’s not a secret she dates the exes of her friends all the time. At this point if black women befriend her now knowing that, they can’t get mad.

3. D. Val

July 18, 2016 at 8:11 pm

I’ve really got to stop forming opinions of people based on how well they play their character in movies/tv shows. I loved her after ATL, and was devastated when she got pregnant by Lil Wayne.

This bih bragging about just getting out of jail?! The hell?! Smh.

• Viv

July 19, 2016 at 10:57 am

Amen. I used to think Lauren was so fly too.

• Ms.Tellem

January 18, 2018 at 2:06 am

Right Im wondering where are her kids while she has all the time to throw shade fresh out smh..

• Ms.Tellem

January 18, 2018 at 2:23 am

Damn just saw the date lol guess im way late

4. Ms. Jackson

July 18, 2016 at 8:15 pm

Both of them can get this weak sh-t out of here. Now people already called it on this blog that Lauren would feel some kind of way since her and Khlogre was supposed to be friends, but I don’t do this elementary shade bullsh-t. Be direct if you feel disrespected. Don’t have people guessing who the f-ck you’re talking about.

July 18, 2016 at 8:16 pm

So she’s pregnant and bragging about being in jail briefly while pregnant? Sigh…

6. Tea

July 18, 2016 at 8:19 pm

Lol!! I knew she was feeling salty!! Khloe needs to stop hooking up with her friends exes!!

7. Babygirl

July 18, 2016 at 8:20 pm

I thought it was random for them to bring up fake b*tches but now it makes sense. Can’t blame her for feeling some kind of way though. She was actually in Khloe’s wedding. But Khloe is so desperate to no longer be looked at the ugly sister that she wants to hook up with anyone she can.

8. Fanny

July 18, 2016 at 8:25 pm

This whole video is birdish to me. One she was in jail and she is supposed to be pregnant, Nipsey got locked up too, she’s shading Khloe but not Trey like he’s being forced with a gun to date Khloe, and this shade isn’t even the good kind of shade. It’s high school level shade.

9. Chelly

July 18, 2016 at 8:28 pm

People tried to warn Lauren but she said Khloe was a real one. Welp.

• Gabriella

July 19, 2016 at 12:52 am

Exactly she really shouldn’t be surprised.

10. Peachy

July 18, 2016 at 8:33 pm

Social media really does show how basic a lot of these celebs are. How disappointing.

11. Im Sayin

July 18, 2016 at 8:44 pm

I really hope this isn’t shade for Khloe. It’s not like Trey and Lauren were ever married. And Lauren is pregnant and just about married to someone else now. So this would be petty in my opinion.

12. Treasure8430

July 19, 2016 at 1:36 pm

……I saw some of the video my phone service sux at work…but anyway. The only part I could get and understand is LL saying she got out of jail and Cassie picked her up….im stuck on the part that she’s acting like that’s cute for a 30 something yr old to be in jail…furthermore IDK why im so surprised by LL she’s a cute girl who can act, but she’s been shown in the past that she is ratchet….seems like most of the chicks fr LA are ratchet…pretty and all LOL

July 19, 2016 at 2:48 pm

Doesn’t count if you can’t name who you are talking about. Don’t say you hate fake bishes when you’re not even real enough to be direct!

July 20, 2016 at 3:07 pm

Oh lawd. Madt at Khloe but ain’t got no shade to throw Trey’s thot behind! Typical!

15. Whitney's Receipts

July 22, 2016 at 8:50 am

Lauren is the biggest bird.

16. truthhurts