Naturi Naughton Says Lil Kim Still Isn't Here for Her

Naturi Naughton Says Lil Kim Still Isn’t Here for Her

Photo Credit: Instagram

Photo Credit: Instagram

“Power” star Naturi Naughton has felt the wrath of Lil Kim after she portrayed the rapper on the big screen in “Notorious,” and although Kim has made peace with Faith Evans, Naturi doesn’t expect to get the same ending.

July 15, 2016 at 3:34 pm

Well it’s no secret that Kim holds grudges for years at a time. If I were Naturl I wouldn’t worry about it.

• Peachy

July 15, 2016 at 4:10 pm

I agree. It’s pointless. Kim takes 20 years to forgive people.

• WhatWhat

July 15, 2016 at 4:40 pm

Naturi is starring on a hit cable show. She is literally doing better than all of the people who tried her in life. I’d say no comment and keep it pushing. Don’t mess up your karma clapping back at people who can’t stand you. Like Bey said, the best revenge is your paper.

2. Ms. Jackson

July 15, 2016 at 3:39 pm

Sh-t the rest of the article just reminded me why I’ve been mad at Kim for all these years. So much talent but she got some got damn self esteem issues. Sh-t is sad man. I keep hoping she eventually shakes it but I’m starting to think she never will.

• Gabriella

July 15, 2016 at 4:46 pm

This

3. 404

July 15, 2016 at 3:43 pm

Naturi did a great job. She was the best part of that whole movie.

July 15, 2016 at 3:47 pm

I’ve always wondered why people don’t drag Kim for self hate as much as they do Azealia. I guess nostalgia is why they excuse everything she does. But let a male rapper throw a tantrum because a dark skinned actor is playing him in a movie. There would be petitions everywhere.

• Seriously?

July 15, 2016 at 4:35 pm

It’s definitely nostalgia. We loved Kim growing up so people don’t want to drag her like that. We may joke about how she looks like an Asian woman now but it stops there.

• Babygirl

July 15, 2016 at 4:49 pm

This is so true. But when you think about it people were making excuses for Azealia. She was out here calling other dark skin women tar babies on Instagram and she really had other black women defending her. We seem to only go in on men hard when it comes to colorism and self hate.

5. Chelly

July 15, 2016 at 4:14 pm

Kim was being petty. That movie was years ago. Why is she still in her feelings about it?

6. Jen jen

July 15, 2016 at 4:17 pm

Now it even makes more sense why she tries so hard to befriend the Kardashians. She wants to be white so bad.

7. The Truth

July 15, 2016 at 4:44 pm

Outside of her music, Kim continues to be a huge disappointment. Knowing that Naturi should be unbothered.

July 16, 2016 at 6:58 pm

That’s why it’s hard for me to ride for Kim. Her issues with being black bothers me.