Lisa Nicole Cloud Calls out Dr. Heavenly and Toya Bush-Harris for Calling Darren Gay

Photo Credit: Bravo

If you’ve been keeping up with the current season of “Married to Medicine,” then you already know it’s been a tough one for Lisa Nicole Cloud.

Especially since her husband has become such a target.

December 26, 2016 at 3:40 pm

I’m really annoyed that Bravo moved this show to Friday nights. Anyway I really can’t stand Dr. Heavenly. She’s an evil drunk.

• Tea

December 26, 2016 at 3:49 pm

I think they moved it to help Houston’s show.

• Im Sayin

December 26, 2016 at 4:28 pm

I don’t think the move is helping the Houston cast. If anything, it’s hurting the Atlanta cast. The ratings are not what they used to be.

• Fashionista

December 26, 2016 at 5:50 pm

Ok so I’m not tripping. They really did move it. Bravo is nuts. It’s like they want it to flop.

December 26, 2016 at 3:43 pm

I don’t understand why they keep going after Darren. He hasn’t done anything to either one of them. If Lisa is their problem, they need to keep their insults directed to her only. They wouldn’t like it if the shoe was on the other foot.

• Get Busy

December 26, 2016 at 4:11 pm

I agree.

3. Jessica

December 26, 2016 at 3:47 pm

I agree they need to chill but this is Lisa’s karma for last season. She did the absolute most when she was beefing with Quad and tossed that glass in her face. And some thought she did all that for a storyline. How quickly she forgets.

4. Tea

December 26, 2016 at 3:49 pm

I can’t stand Dr. Heavenly!!

5. Veronica

December 26, 2016 at 3:51 pm

One of these days someone is going to slap the ish out of Dr. Heavenly. I can just feel it.

• Ms. Jackson

December 26, 2016 at 6:08 pm

It needs to happen ASAP. That gap toothed b-tch stays talking sh-t about everyone else’s marriage but can’t explain why her drunk a-s calls her husband Daddy on the regular. Even he seems bothered by that sh-t.

December 26, 2016 at 3:58 pm

Wayment, didn’t Lisa call Quad and Mariah lesbians one season? Mariah is a mother and she didn’t seem to be concerned about her kids when she said it. Hmm.

7. The Truth

December 26, 2016 at 4:08 pm

It’s hard to see educated black women participating in this kind of trash.

8. Me

December 26, 2016 at 5:57 pm

I’m always up for a good read but Dr. Heavenly goes way too far.

9. Jasmine

December 26, 2016 at 7:59 pm

Heavenly is rude and will say anything to these women just to keep her spot on the show. And she doesn’t mind putting her professional reputation on the line to do it either. I hope the Bravo money is worth it because every episode she’s drunk and messy.