After Being Blasted by Camilla Poindexter, Donald Penn's Wife Spills the Tea

After Being Blasted by Camilla Poindexter, Donald Penn’s Wife Spills the Tea

Photo Credit: Instagram

The other day “Bad Girls Club” star Camilla Poindexter got social media buzzing because she went all the way off on her baby daddy and his wife.

Now the wife is spilling the tea.

1. CiCi

January 19, 2017 at 6:26 pm

I think most people figured out Camilla is really just mad Donald isn’t leaving his wife. But she needs to tread lightly because nowadays these women are losing their children because they got too greedy about child support. It’s nothing for Donald to get a good lawyer and get full custody of that little girl.

January 19, 2017 at 6:27 pm

Looks like Camilla is taunting the wife in this picture as well.

• Xanthia

January 19, 2017 at 7:33 pm

Oh she was.

3. Dominique

January 19, 2017 at 6:33 pm

His wife sounds just as dumb as Camilla. She kind of reminds me of Yandy. Willing to tolerate just about anything as long as she can say she’s the wife. It’s sad.

4. Drea

January 19, 2017 at 6:33 pm

“This is what happens when you have a baby by someone who is not gong to leave his wife” WELP. Thats true. I feel terrible for the wife, clearly the two babies are close in age. I hope she is giving her husband hell for bringing this embarrassing and unnecessary drama into her life and in their kids life…

• The Truth

January 19, 2017 at 7:13 pm

Sadly, she’s probably not giving him hell.

January 19, 2017 at 6:42 pm

His wife is weak. That’s all I got.

6. Tasha

January 19, 2017 at 8:32 pm

I’m giving Dominique and Camilla the side eye right now. They are really letting a man play the both of them.

7. Veronica

January 20, 2017 at 10:11 am

Women let’s do better than this. I know Camilla is wrong for sleeping with a married man but why is Dominique just sitting back and accepting this? And I do believe Donald is still sleeping with Camilla too. He’s the typical trifling athlete.

8. Bee

January 20, 2017 at 12:40 pm

What’s really sad is that this is such a common thing and it shouldn’t be. Everyone involved needs to be better and do better. Stop cheating on spouses and honor yourself and your marriage, stop sleeping with married people and respect yourself, stop putting up with BS just to say you’re married and love yourself. The children don’t ask to be here but they are exposed to this dysfunction and will grow up thinking its normal and OK and it’s not.

9. Im Sayin

January 20, 2017 at 1:51 pm

I’m wondering how all of this will play out. Will it go the Luda route? Seems likely.