Soulja Boy and Chris Brown Exchange Threats (UPDATE)

Soulja Boy and Chris Brown Exchange Threats (UPDATE)

Photo Credit: Instagram

Soulja Boy has found a new feud target in Chris Brown.

Hours after the blogs caught on to the former “Love and Hip Hop Hollywood” star liking Karrueche’s Instagram pictures, things escalated.

January 3, 2017 at 10:17 am

Both of them are studio gangstas. They don’t know sh-t about what it’s like to grow up in Compton.

• Kimberly

January 3, 2017 at 11:18 am

That’s what makes this so corny.

2. Babygirl

January 3, 2017 at 10:24 am

Why are gangs go appealing to Chris and Dre? Both of them have money and platforms that help them make a living outside of gangs yet they want to be around that lifestyle anyway. It’s so weird to me.

January 3, 2017 at 10:30 am

Both of them need to grow up.

4. Viv

January 3, 2017 at 10:38 am

For some reason I believe Chris. Soulja Boy lies a lot. Chris probably didn’t even call him.

• Izzy

January 3, 2017 at 1:40 pm

I believe Chris. Soulja Boy was just out here lying about killing somebody. The police department confirmed he lied.

5. Nessa

January 3, 2017 at 10:53 am

Anyone notice how Chris seemed to back down? Hmm…

6. Oprah's Wig

January 3, 2017 at 11:24 am

Both have issues and are annoying.

7. Peachy

January 3, 2017 at 11:49 am

If this is true, then Chris looks really stupid. Karrueche has moved on. I didn’t think she would ever do it but she did. She has her own career now and she’s not going back to Chris’ messiness. So he needs to move on too. I thought he had a new Karrueche wannabe anyway? So why is he still thinking about her?

8. Honey

January 3, 2017 at 12:21 pm

I wish they would sit down with this gang mess. They are so lame.

9. Izzy

January 3, 2017 at 1:41 pm

I think Soulja Boy just wants attention. Chris should have been smart and just ignored him.

10. Team Breezy

January 3, 2017 at 2:00 pm

Chris isn’t feuding with Soulja Boy. He just said this whole thing is beneath him and he never called him and he’s going to focus on his music since Soulja Boy just wants attention. I think by now it should be noticeable how desperate for relevance Soulja Boy is.

January 3, 2017 at 2:24 pm

I wish Karrueche never said anything. Everytime she ignores Chris, it makes him bitter and that’s exactly how she should keep it. Pay him dust and keep doing your thing.

12. Yeah I Said It!

January 3, 2017 at 2:26 pm

Karrueche just had to say something didn’t she? LOL.

January 3, 2017 at 2:33 pm

Chris sounds like an abuser in his response to Karrueche. The whole “I made you!” and “I f’d your friends!” digs are just meant to make her feel bad about herself. He’s gross.

14. My Fave Ends Careers

January 3, 2017 at 2:37 pm

Lmao Karrueche probably called Soulja Boy and planned out this whole thing. Her pimp, I mean manager would tell her to do something like that. I mean no one, NO ONE has talked about her for months. I don’t even like Chris but I see what he’s talking about. She can’t get attention unless it has to do with Chris. I mean girl you got a DAYTIME Emmy but you can’t get out of Chris’ shadow so what does that say? Would you have gotten that Emmy if he never dated you? I think she knows the answer. Lmao!

15. Drea

January 3, 2017 at 2:44 pm

Chris is an abuser…. she’s allowed to speak & say whatever she wants… and he comes in to “put her in her place & make her look foolish” I hate that he’s remained famous, he needs to be shunned …..

16. Chelly

January 3, 2017 at 2:52 pm

I’m surprised Kae said anything. She’s been ignoring him for months. That’s why he’s been trying to get her attention. He’s dragging her but he’s the one who wanted her attention this whole time. Sadly, he finally got it. And with that, he feels like he’s in control again. I know everyone isn’t equipped to ignore nonsense, but everyone would be better off it they did.

17. D. Val

January 3, 2017 at 5:20 pm

This is sad.

January 3, 2017 at 7:47 pm

Damn I forgot about Kae. She’s been quiet up until now.