Blac Chyna Airs Out Tyga

Blac Chyna Airs Out Tyga

Photo Credit: Instagram

Hours ago, Blac Chyna hopped on social media to take shots at Tyga.

Not only did she call him out for not paying child support, but she accused him of being into men.

Kylie Jenner wasn’t safe either.

March 29, 2017 at 11:54 am

I see the Klan wants attention so they called up one of their loyal employees Chyna to stir up some mess today. People don’t care about the robbery, Khloe’s new victim, or Caitlyn anymore, so they are going back to the basics. I’m assuming the other employee, Amber Rose will add her two cents soon to keep this going. This people are such attention whores.

• Im Sayin

March 29, 2017 at 12:50 pm

No, Chyna is on her own. The Kardashians didn’t ask her to do this. At some point, people need to realize Chyna’s whole beef with the Kardashians is she wants to be them. This was definitely for attention, but these kinds of stunts couldn’t keep her reality show with Rob from flopping.

2. Nessa

March 29, 2017 at 12:00 pm

She’ll say she was hacked soon. Even though every time this happens, she says the same stuff which is he’s on the down low and using Kylie for her money.

3. Troll

March 29, 2017 at 12:13 pm

She lost any respect I had for her when she starting kissing Kylie’s a-s.

March 29, 2017 at 12:18 pm

Sigh…these people are so exhausting.

March 29, 2017 at 12:35 pm

She actually used the f word and there’s no outrage? Well I guess she’s such a non factor that the gay community doesn’t even feel the need to go after her.

6. Ms. Jackson

March 29, 2017 at 1:00 pm

I hate it when birds brag about not taking a man to court for child support. That sh-t ain’t commendable! It’s dumb as f-ck to sit back and think that sh-t is something to brag about.

7. Tasha

March 29, 2017 at 1:59 pm

This is why we should be more selective about who we make famous.

8. Gloria

March 29, 2017 at 2:08 pm

I guess she’s trying to say he hasn’t been paying the nanny. He better get his sugar momma Kylie on the job.

• Tea

March 29, 2017 at 3:59 pm

Yep and I read that Tyga has been dipping into the bank account Chyna set up for King!! He’s been taking money out for himself and not using a dime of it to pay for anything related to their son!!

9. anon anon

March 29, 2017 at 6:54 pm

This is why Kylie is so dumb. As young as she is, she’s wasting her good years on a flop/bum/deadbeat dad. Fail!

10. StayReal

March 30, 2017 at 12:51 am

I call bs I remember back in 2015 an article came out and said that Tyga has to pay her rent, car, and nanny expenses.

[link removed]