Quantcast
Matt Jordan Threatens Peter Thomas & Todd Tucker + Peter & Matt Scuffle at Radio Station

Gossip

Photo Credit: Bravo

Matt Jordan wasn’t invited to the reunion for season nine of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” but he’s still causing drama online.

1. Ms. Jackson

March 22, 2017 at 1:33 pm

So basically Peter got his a-s whooped. Lmao.

• Old School

March 22, 2017 at 2:59 pm

In a nutshell.

• I'm off the fence now

March 22, 2017 at 3:03 pm

Hilarious. Basically yes!

2. Anon

March 22, 2017 at 1:36 pm

Seriously, have Peter and Todd been hiding under a rock all season? Matt is a certified lunatic. That’s a fight they aren’t going to win. They should have never responded to him and I wonder who confronted who at the station first. Matt is crazy enough to find out where Peter was going to be and attack on sight. And that’s how I think it played out too.

• julyol1972

March 22, 2017 at 2:10 pm

I heard they were both invited to the radio station to do interviews and Peter was talking slick. I don’t know why they’re playing with that fool when he said he had nothing to lose.

March 22, 2017 at 1:40 pm

Wow. Matt is out of control.

4. Fanny

March 22, 2017 at 1:47 pm

Well Peter tried the right one this time.

March 22, 2017 at 1:49 pm

Could this be karma for the way Peter helped Apollo attack Brandon at the Pillow Talk? I sure do think so.

6. Troll

March 22, 2017 at 1:56 pm

Matt came looking for Peter and delivered an a-s whooping. This season has been so ratchet.

7. Yeah I Said It!

March 22, 2017 at 1:58 pm

LOL! I’m cracking up at the fact that Matt actually choked and body slammed Peter at a radio station. I know Bravo is salty they didn’t have the cameras rolling.

8. julyol1972

March 22, 2017 at 2:03 pm

You don’t play with a man that clearly tells you he has nothing to lose, or did Peter forget when he tried to get hyphy in Jamaica and Matt was ready to step up? Expect Kenya to make this all about her and become the victim….again in 5…4….3…2…1

9. julyol1972

March 22, 2017 at 2:12 pm

And Matt ain’t signing that video release until he gets paid. That fool is gonna collect his $10,000 by hook or by crook. Lol.

10. Honey

March 22, 2017 at 2:16 pm

Well damn Matt.

11. Im Sayin

March 22, 2017 at 2:35 pm

This is why Matt wasn’t invited to the reunion. I hope Peter really does press charges.

12. I'm off the fence now

March 22, 2017 at 3:11 pm

I do believe him when he said Peter and Todd was telling him how to get money from Kenya and then they coward out and act like they didn’t say sh-t. I just don’t know why Matt think that fighting will solve all his problems.

I dated a guy like Matt back in my dating days. The guy beat me up, choked me and I almost lost my life. He did this all in one day and the only day because I got the hell away for him. The police were called, he was arrested and I was sent to the hospital by ambulance. Some chick bailed him out and when I faced him again, he apologized and I told him that if he does not get help, he will end up in jail or dead. His ending, he ended up getting 5 years for the assault on me, got out, assaulted someone else and went back for 25 years.

I don’t know why Kenya don’t think Matt won’t lay hands on her because he will. Matt has a problem and refuse to get help for it. I think his family enables him as well because it seems as though they all tip toe around him.

March 22, 2017 at 3:35 pm

Matt needs to be put in jail. He needs to learn how to keep his hands to himself and stop throwing violent temper tantrums at his age. Something is really wrong with him.

14. My 2 Cents

March 22, 2017 at 3:43 pm

Mess.

15. Shayla

March 22, 2017 at 6:00 pm

Brand? What brand does Peter have?

• julyol1972