Quantcast
RHOA Recap: Kim and Kenya Face Off + Kandi and Phaedra Can Never Be Friends Again

Urban Belle Magazine

Photo Credit: Bravo

Last night’s season finale of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” was a doozy.

Kandi and Phaedra both realized that their friendship can’t be saved since both feel the other is out to destroy them.

Sheree and Kenya’s house beef doesn’t seem to be ending anytime soon, but Sheree’s good friend Kim had no problem checking Kenya on her behalf.

As for Riley, she made a major decision concerning her non relationship with Block.

Here’s a recap of “Chateau She Did That.”

1. Realness

April 10, 2017 at 11:06 am

Why does Kenya start stuff with people and then play victim when they drag her? I’m not a fan of Kim but I’m glad she gave Kenya the trouble she was looking for. Kenya has way too much mouth and she’s too immature for my liking.

2. julyol1972

April 10, 2017 at 11:08 am

Why does Kandi always feel Phaedra owes her some sort of loyalty when she’s the same woman who couldn’t tell her ‘best friend’ she was hiding her husband’s stuff from the Feds, and then accused her of calling said Feds to her house? Kandi’s done a lot of sh-t and yet expects Phaedra to have her back.

3. Deja

April 10, 2017 at 11:16 am

Kim was not playing with Kenya.

April 10, 2017 at 11:20 am

I don’t understand Kandi. It’s like despite all the things she’s said about Phaedra, deep down inside she still wants them to be friends again. And I have to question why that is if she thinks Phaedra is such a shady person. I honestly believe Kandi’s real issue with Porsha is jealousy of her close relationship with Phaedra. I think the lesbian thing is just a cover.

April 10, 2017 at 11:34 am

lmao Kenya and Kim had me rolling

6. Chelly

April 10, 2017 at 11:54 am

I think we may have gotten a preview of season ten last night. Now I just need for NeNe to come back with a peach.

7. Dominique

April 10, 2017 at 12:10 pm

I feel like Kandi and Phaedra both crossed each other in a way that will make it impossible for them to ever be close again. Kandi should have never gotten so involved with what Apollo was doing, regardless if Todd and him are friends. It really did hurt the friendship she had with Phaedra, and she made things worse by bringing up the Mr. Chocolate stuff back up. Phaedra retaliated with the lesbian stuff and it’s been really messy since.

8. CiCi

April 10, 2017 at 12:21 pm

This has been a terrible season for Phaedra. Like really bad.

April 10, 2017 at 12:39 pm

I haven’t forgotten that Kim is a racist and I’m disappointed Bravo brought her back.

10. Michelle

April 10, 2017 at 1:55 pm

I don’t know why Kenya throws out low blows but would be whining on Twitter if someone brought up the fact that her mother abandoned her and Matt is abusive. She’s the biggest hypocrite.

11. Tasha

April 10, 2017 at 3:43 pm

Can we talk about how gorgeous Chateau Sheree is? That’s the real reason Kenya was so pressed. She knows her house can’t compete.

• julyol1972

April 10, 2017 at 4:28 pm

That house is freaking stunning. On WWHL Andy even said the invite to the housewarming was gorgeous and incredibly expensive. Sheree did her thing with that house.

12. Barbee

April 10, 2017 at 4:29 pm

Great finale.

13. Ms. Jackson

April 10, 2017 at 4:47 pm

Kim dragged the f-ck out of Kenya and all she could comeback with is calling Kroy unemployed and calling Kim duck lips when she’s paying for broke a-s Matt’s flights and she’s had as many botched surgeries thank Kim has. She knows she lost so she’s been on Instagram writing essays to hype up her annoying a-s stans.

14. Lay Lay

April 10, 2017 at 6:35 pm

I loved all the nods to the first couple of seasons. Well done.