'Growing Up Hip Hop' Recap: Angela Shades 'Love & Hip Hop,' Kendu's Daughter Checks Her

‘Growing Up Hip Hop’ Recap: Angela Shades ‘Love & Hip Hop,’ Kendu’s Daughter Checks Her

Photo Credit: WETV

By: A.J. Niles

On the season premiere of “Growing Up Hip Hop,” Romeo and Master P clash over Romeo choosing “Empire” over his own event . However, they make up in time for a trip to New Orleans. However things go left quickly when his friends brawl in a restaurant.

Meanwhile, Angela Simmons makes an appearance at Kristinia’s birthday party. But, an interaction with Briana leaves a very sour taste in her mouth.

Here is the full recap for the episode titled, “Cash Me in New Orleans.”

1. Bee

July 21, 2017 at 4:02 pm

I haven’t really kept up with this show but I saw this. Briana was so extra from the very beginning and seems very bitter to me. It’s like she was just waiting for Angela to come so she could approach her and start something. What’s up with that?

• Anonymous

July 21, 2017 at 4:47 pm

She’s very bitter. She’s mad Angela came from money and class.

July 21, 2017 at 4:09 pm

I don’t like Briana. Her dad is trash so I don’t like her based off association.

July 21, 2017 at 4:13 pm

I’m definitely Team Angela. Briana clearly wanted a storyline so she came for Angela. Too bad she’s still not a part of the main cast.

4. Mary

July 21, 2017 at 4:17 pm

Yes Briana is messy and negative. She brings nothing to this show.

5. Ms. Jackson

July 21, 2017 at 4:19 pm

Briana ain’t sh-t. You ain’t gangsta for trying Angela. Angela doesn’t even fight.

6. Honey

July 21, 2017 at 4:20 pm

I’d like to know what happened between Angela and Vanessa. She said they don’t really talk like that anymore. I wonder if it’s because Nessa doesn’t like Angela’s fiance.

7. Erica

July 21, 2017 at 4:39 pm

I’m trying to understand why Kendu’s daughter is even on here.

July 21, 2017 at 4:48 pm

At the end of the day, Angela and Romeo started this show. Briana is dumb for coming for her. Now she won’t ever be more than a recurring character.

9. Jordan's Memory

July 21, 2017 at 6:12 pm

Well I hope that’s the case cause she is super annoying, aggressive and tempermental. Sand clearly on the wrong show.

10. IJS

July 21, 2017 at 8:04 pm

Come get your daughter Kendu. Stop using Mary to get the family booked. The gravy train is over.

11. Corrima hanible

September 8, 2017 at 7:48 pm

Yes to everything everybody wrote.

12. Casey Grimes-Finley,Chicago,Illinois

December 17, 2017 at 9:21 am

I like Brianna.I would definately say she’s a little rough around the edges,but she brings alot of drama to the show,and EVERYBODY knows without drama a reality tv show will not endure longterm.Ha ha so thank you,Brianna.Casey Grimes-Finley,Chicago,Illinois