Quantcast
It's Hypocritical for K. Michelle to Back Mona Amid Feud with Joseline Hernandez

Here’s Why It’s Hypocritical for K. Michelle to Back Mona Amid Feud with Joseline

Joseline is willing to go to war with VH1 and Mona Scott Young to get the money she claims she is owed.

However, she is not necessarily getting much support from other reality stars.

In fact, Tiny Harris’ best friend Shekinah Jo decided to be messy on Instagram last night.

She went to K. Michelle’s Atlanta restaurant, “Puff & Petals Lounge,” last night and recorded the experience.

Mona Scott Young was in attendance, so Shekinah used the moment to throw some jabs at Joseline Hernandez.

Shekinah said:

“So to all of you haters that always have something to say about my girl Mona, we have a real testimony here. What’s up K. Michelle? Tell them about a testimony. How the hell she sow seeds?”

K. Michelle then released a hearty laugh and said:

“I love Mona…she knew everything that I wanted to do.

“Everything I wanted to do came true. She helped me.”

Shekinah added:

“Y’all better stop it. She pay everybody. Ain’t nobody going unpaid! And may God be the glory to y’all.”

K. Michelle then said:

“She has had my back. We have been through so much. That’s really my family, you know? For her to see everything and just see me in the back of the dressing room crying about bullsh*t and now have a restaurant, my drink, record deals…all that stuff, I never take from where I come from.”

Check out the video below:

Interestingly enough, we can’t help but notice the hypocrisy.

K. has also had issues with Mona in the past. Just like Joseline, she has accused Mona and the producers of trying to make her look bad for ratings.

K. also told fans that filming LHHATL was “the worst time” of her life.

But here’s where it gets really interesting.

In Joseline’s recent Instagram Live rant, she claimed Mona and VH1 refused to let her see the budget for her delivery special.

Interestingly enough, K. Michelle reportedly made the same claims about her own spinoff on Instagram earlier this year.

Check out a screenshot of fan recounting this on social media back in January (via Fameolous):

Some blogs caught it too even though the video was deleted. Bloginista writes:

Well it seems as though it’s trouble in paradise because K.Michelle fans were watching in shock on her  Instagram live when the singer went on an anger induced rant about Mona Scott. She claims that Ms. Scott is cheating her out of production, money, and budget. Is this really that shocking though. We all know that vh1 and Mona have been pimping the cast of this reality series for years now. K. Michelle went on to insinuate that she didn’t like the money situation either. She went on about how smart she was. She said “if I’m EP, then let me do my job. Let me see the budget. Why can’t I see the budget?”

Joseline and K. were also supposed to be friends. K. claimed that Joseline and Karlie were the only ones who have been happy about her success and continued to support her after she left the show.

So we have to wonder why she would involve herself in the ongoing feud between Mona and Joseline.

Despite this, Mona seemed to really enjoy watching Shekinah and K. Michelle fight her battle with Joseline. Joseline noticed this and responding with the following:

July 7, 2017 at 10:02 am

People really need to stop choosing sides and let this play out in court. We do not know what goes down behind the scenes. Mona and Joseline need to talk it out and stop this messiness.

2. Viv

July 7, 2017 at 10:06 am

I was confused because K and Joseline are friends. K looks really fake right now.

3. Nessa

July 7, 2017 at 10:09 am

Mona is so passive aggressive. She’s very snake like. She sits back and strategically does her dirt so she can pretend she’s classy.

• Queen

July 7, 2017 at 10:45 am

Agreed. I would at least respect if she was professional and didn’t sit here and taunt people who call her out. She’s very vindictive. Joseline is too but at least she’s upfront about who she is. Mona is not.

July 7, 2017 at 10:11 am

I don’t like Joseline at all but I was very surprised that K did this. I thought they were friends. People need to let Mona fight her own battles. She’s not a child and she’s capable of defending herself. The a-s kissing has gotten out of hand.

5. Yeah I Said It!

July 7, 2017 at 10:18 am

That’s the thing though. Everyone who likes to take up for Mona has called her out at some point too. They all know how dirty she is but they play nice because they want her to help their career. I honestly think a lot of people are afraid of Mona.

6. Ms. Jackson

July 7, 2017 at 10:21 am

Mona ain’t sh-t. One day she won’t be able to hide behind her minions.

7. CiCi

July 7, 2017 at 10:28 am

What is Shekinah even saying anything? She rides Tiny’s coattails so much that she actually thinks she has some clout.

July 7, 2017 at 11:29 am

If Mona was a real boss, she would know how to talk her issues with people out and not play all these little games on social media. I expect Joseline to be childish and immature but I expected more out of Mona. And K has always been hot and cold. One minute she hates someone, the next she loves them and they are her biggest inspiration, blah blah blah. She’s very emotionally unstable.

9. Seriously?

July 7, 2017 at 12:39 pm

Really K? She knows better than anyone else how Mona can be. So she needs to stay out of this and let Joseline and Mona work it out. It’s none of K’s business and it’s none of Shekinah’s business.

10. Debra

July 7, 2017 at 12:43 pm

Oh wow. Can anyone tell me why Shekinah is always in some mess? She was just crying on The Real about unfair the misconceptions about her are but from what I see, she’s a very messy person.

11. King Bey

July 7, 2017 at 12:50 pm

Joseline took the bait. She should have ignored it and just called her lawyer to get that lawsuit ready. She is not going to win Mona’s celebrity gang up games. She will make sure everyone she knows goes at Joseline while she pretends to be so above it all.

• Realness

July 7, 2017 at 2:16 pm

Exactly. This was bait and Joseline fell for it. Mona is going to keep trolling Joseline because she knows Joseline will snap and go all the way off. Then everyone will say Joseline is bitter and crazy while Mona finds the next person to pimp out.

July 7, 2017 at 1:39 pm

Dang I didn’t know K was this wish washy. She on IG writing a love letter to Mona when she had the same complaints Jose did. Crazy.

13. Izzy

July 7, 2017 at 2:59 pm

Shekinah is always looking for attention.

14. Anon

July 7, 2017 at 4:02 pm

You know K could have been a much bigger artist if he learned how to stay out of mess. She can’t go a full week without beefing with somebody and saying some stupid stuff on Twitter. This has nothing to do with her and I don’t understand why she’s on Mona’s nuts anyway. It ain’t like Mona hasn’t played her too.

July 7, 2017 at 7:32 pm

Joseline and Mona are both doing way too much and need to stop. Truth is they do need each other. Joseline is good TV and Mona gave Joseline a platform she didn’t have. Kiss and make up already.

16. My 2 Cents

July 7, 2017 at 7:46 pm

Mess. The passive aggressiveness is real with Mona. Too bad K can’t see she was used here.

17. Troll

July 7, 2017 at 7:54 pm

Joseline needs to smarten up. She ain’t playing her cards right.

18. Yoshi