K. Michelle Returning to LHHATL?

Gossip

K. Michelle Returning to LHHATL?

Photo Credit: Instagram

R&B singer K. Michelle got her first break thanks to being such an entertaining personality on the first couple of seasons of “Love and Hip Hop Atlanta.”

She left the show to focus on her music career, and things really took off for her.

But rumor has it, K. could be returning to the platform that she feels helped her soar.

December 29, 2017 at 5:30 pm

I think she needs to stay away. She doesn’t need the show anymore. She has an actual career and successful business ventures. Why is she doing this?

December 29, 2017 at 5:53 pm

Why?

3. Yeah I Said It!

December 29, 2017 at 6:39 pm

Not smart.

4. Valerie

December 29, 2017 at 7:41 pm

I don’t understand why she keeps coming back but ok.

December 30, 2017 at 6:22 am

Naw she can stay right where she is. She is not going to bring sh-t to the show. She’s been boring the last few times she’s been back. Just saying.

6. deb

December 30, 2017 at 10:06 am

Coming back for what, she brought nothing with her. I found her boring. Stay away, the show don’t need you, or is that you need them?

7. Honey

December 30, 2017 at 7:16 pm

I think K’s time on LHH has run its course. She’s outgrown it and she needs to understand that there’s no need for her to be desperate for a check anymore.

8. Guest2

December 31, 2017 at 8:57 am

Hmm. I stopped watching this franchise awhile ago. Didn’t K Michelle say she wouldn’t come back after the last time she left? What happened to her reality show produced by Mona? All of them are shenanigans and nonsense anyway. So I won’t be watching this ratchet mess no matter who joins the cast. Smh ??‍♀️

January 1, 2018 at 9:08 am

Yeah, K has success but keep in mind that her latest album flopped hard. So she’s thinking about getting a check right about now. She’ll get some more wins and leave the show again.