Married to Medicine Season 5 Episode 11: The Heavenlywed Game

‘Married to Medicine’ Recap: Toya Tests Curtis & He Fails + Quad & Gregory Break Down

Photo Credit: Bravo

On last night’s episode of “Married to Medicine,” the group heads to Barbados. However, they can’t escape drama.

Toya decides put Curtis through a test that he does not pass.

And Quad and Gregory’s marriage is in such a bad place that they can no longer hide it from the group.

Here’s a recap of “The Heavenlywed Game.”

January 27, 2018 at 11:45 am

You can tell Quad has checked out and will be filing for divorce very soon.

• And What?

January 27, 2018 at 12:41 pm

Yep. She can’t even hide it anymore. Everyone can see.

2. Ughhhhhhhh

January 27, 2018 at 11:53 am

Toya that was too much I’m sorry. Jackie just wayyyyyy too calm for me but I have to commend classy when I see it and she handles herself in public well but it’s a sign that she’s a mess behind closed doors and eventually it starts to seep outside onto the front lawn for ALLLLL to see when you’re pushed beyond your limits and they just keep pushing poor Jackie.

3. Nessa

January 27, 2018 at 12:03 pm

That whole scene with Toya and Curtis was just weird. Why did she feel the need to “test” him anyway?

4. Minxxybaby

January 27, 2018 at 12:03 pm

I’ma say 1 thing then leave it alone because I’ll be writing a book if I don’t….. Toya was equally wrong as Curtis snake behind.

• King Bey

January 27, 2018 at 1:14 pm

Agreed! And the fact that she tried to place all the blame on Curtis made my eyes roll!

January 27, 2018 at 12:15 pm

Honestly, this episode made me realize that so many of these marriages are a hot mess. Toya is married but out here trying to tempt Curtis in front of her husband’s face. Not to mention they rarely have s-x anyway, and Curtis didn’t mind her in his lap. Jackie likes to tweet about how strong she is but it’s obvious that she’s broken. Cecil and Simone…enough said. And Quad and Gregory are hard to watch. The only ones who seem like they are happily married still are Mariah, Contessa and Heavenly. And given how reality shows are, how long will that be the case?

6. 404

January 27, 2018 at 12:59 pm

Toya and Curtis were both in the wrong.

January 27, 2018 at 1:08 pm

Heavenly actually didn’t get on my nerves this episode. Wow.

8. King Bey

January 27, 2018 at 1:15 pm

They are going have to rename this show to Divorced From Medicine very soon.

January 27, 2018 at 4:40 pm

Toya needs to worry about her own marriage. Let Jackie handle Curtis. She’s a big girl.

10. Hater

January 27, 2018 at 4:55 pm

Now if someone tested Eugene, Toya would have slapped them. Curtis is a dog but Toya was out of line too.

11. deb

January 28, 2018 at 9:44 am

The show is becoming a joke, who is Toya to test anybody & she is pitiful talking about her husband’s self pleasure. would she rather be in Jackie’s place she is such a fool. Quad is sickening and should just go away, she is boring. I cannot believe she is doing all this not to be interesting. Heavenly still makes me sick, her husband acts like he’s stuck in a zone…. This show is losing me……….