Black Ink Crew Donna and Alex Give Details Into Their Bathroom Thryst

Watch: ‘Black Ink Crew’ Stars Donna & Alex Address Bathroom Incident

Photo Credit: Easily Offended/YouTube

By: A.J. Niles

“Black Ink Crew” stars Donna and Alex had arguably the most talked about moment of the season, when footage of their bathroom antics leaked on social media.

Donna dealt with major backlash, and claimed she suffered bullying over this. After initially denying what could be clearly seen in the clip, Donna and Alex gave details into what happened in that bathroom during a recent interview.

Donna also called out her critics, saying they’ve done much worse than what she did in that bathroom.

April 8, 2018 at 7:16 pm

Who is Donna hanging around if people are dong much worse than smashing in public bathrooms? The fact that she thinks reckless behavior is healthy and normal is sad. No Donna, I have never done anything like that in a public bathroom. And I don’t want to sis.

2. Honey

April 8, 2018 at 7:20 pm

I’ll never understand how a group of people don’t see an issue with constantly sleeping with people they work with.

April 8, 2018 at 7:25 pm

It’s like Donna will sleep with anybody and so will Alex. They are made for each other.

4. Peachy

April 8, 2018 at 7:28 pm

What’s frustrating about this show is they don’t really acknowledge that there are a lot of diseases out here. Cease was so ignorant about how easy it is to catch something until a doctor educated him about it. So I can only imagine how much more ignorant the rest of the cast it. Donna nor Alex wanted to answer if they used protection or not. Just plain out nasty.

5. Jessica

April 8, 2018 at 7:36 pm

People really should mind their business. That’s some weird sh-t to record somebody f–king

April 8, 2018 at 7:38 pm

I’m not buying any of this. If police were really involved, TMZ or somebody would have reported that like they did Phor getting locked up. This is yet another fake storyline and I’m sure the people who filmed them were whoever they asked to film. Black Ink hasn’t been an authentic show in like three seasons.

7. Ms. Jackson

April 8, 2018 at 7:46 pm

You can do what the f–k you want with your body. Men and women. But if you’re going to lie to yourself and pretend that f–king and sucking in public bathroom is what everybody is doing, you’re kidding yourself. Donna likes to pretend she’s so free but she’s insecure as h-ll about her choices. Stand behind it and say you did that sh–. Don’t try to normalize it.

8. Im Sayin

April 8, 2018 at 7:51 pm

Two very immature people equals drama down the road.

April 8, 2018 at 7:57 pm

Sigh…what I really see is two insecure individuals who rely on being as promiscuous as possible to feel better about their true selves. They are really loving the attention they are getting from this.

10. Debra

April 8, 2018 at 9:06 pm

Wayment, if she’s not ashamed of what she did, why did she lie and say nothing happened at first?

11. Lay Lay

April 8, 2018 at 9:39 pm

Ratchet couple.

12. Guest

April 8, 2018 at 10:12 pm

Ignorance personified. Who goes into a public bathroom to do drugs and have s–? Both are illegal. Straight shenanigans and nonsense! Smh ??‍♀️

13. My 2 Cents

April 8, 2018 at 10:24 pm

I liked the other dude for Donna better but I figured she would mess that up some kind of way.

14. Shady Bootz

April 9, 2018 at 3:44 pm

His big round face always look like he have on a ton of foundation. The f–k

15. HerHeartIsCold

April 10, 2018 at 1:40 pm

What’s Donna’s backstory ? Because form her actions you can tell she’s insecure and has really low self esteem. Now I get that this day in age everybodybis like “ oh if you’re single do whatever you want “. But c’mon. Donna has slept with damn near everybody in the shop. How can you be proud of that ? She needs to carry herself better. No offense but this whole miscarriage should be an eye opener for her. Get your life together sweetie.

16. Kokobunny

April 10, 2018 at 4:12 pm

I’m not gonna front I have had s-x with me bf in a lot of public locations some times it’s the best s-x. To all the ladies who only think s-x can happen in your bedroom ya boring

17. Swan

April 28, 2018 at 10:26 pm

Smh… Mook is giving me a damn headache, like calm the f*** down.