Entertainment

Dr. Gregory Requests Spousal Support from Quad Webb-Lunceford

Photo Credit: YouTube/Sister Circle

The upcoming season of “Married to Medicine” will be full of drama.

Now that it’s been confirmed that Quad Webb Lunceford has filed for divorce, things continue to get even messier in court with Dr. G.

Apparently he’s now asking for spousal support too.

1. And What?

June 14, 2018 at 8:01 pm

Neither one of them needs spousal support if we’re keeping it a buck.

2. Lisa

June 15, 2018 at 5:28 am

So petty.

3. A Mess

June 15, 2018 at 8:05 am

Honestly these two should have never gotten married. They have always had problems. But Quad saw Dr. G as a way to advance herself, so she did it anyway. But the truth is she didn’t need to marry him to advance herself. She did that on her own. And I don’t think he was worth the headache. And Dr. G married Quad because he wanted a trophy wife who would have his kids. But that didn’t work out either because the kids never came and Quad stays working. All they did was waste each other’s time.

4. anonymous

June 15, 2018 at 9:19 am

I agree! They used each other.

June 15, 2018 at 11:10 am

Loveless relationships become loveless marriages.

6. deb

June 15, 2018 at 12:21 pm

I may have to skip the next season of M2M as, I didn’t enjoy watching Jackie & Curtis ride out their marriage and I don’t wanna watch Quad act a fool, sorry but she irks me to the core, she’s so full of herself & I can see now a little of what Mirah was saying about her.

• blackrose

June 15, 2018 at 5:01 pm

I think Quad kind of overcompensates. Tries to hard to seem classy. You shouldnt have to try

7. Sheika

June 16, 2018 at 9:17 am

Ugh both of these people are unlikable.