Basketball Wives Season 7 Episode 8 Recap: Evelyn Breaks Down

‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Tami Makes More Accusations + Evelyn Posts Receipts After Episode

Photo Credit: VH1

By: A.J. Niles

On last night’s special episode of “Basketball Wives,” Tami’s harsh accusation causes Evelyn to break down in tears. But it inspires Evelyn to throw an event to support domestic violence survivors.

Tami, on the other hand, gets confronted by Jackie about her behavior. But, she ends up confiding in Jackie, revealing how she’s convinced Evelyn’s lying.

Meanwhile, Shaunie still doesn’t want to be around Jennifer, and Malaysia gets Cece and Kristen to have a sit-down. But, that gets ruined in Malaysia’s eyes when Kristen brings Jennifer along.

Here’s the recap for, “Episode 8.”

Click next for the details.

1. My 2 Cents

July 9, 2018 at 12:33 pm

I’m really baffled at how Tami’s stans can’t see that she’s no different than Evelyn, Shaunie, Jenn, etc. For goodness sake she broke down crying because she feels she can never be fully in their circle. That’s the whole reason she started all of this. And the way she talks about OG is really messed up and shows how awful she is as a person. Yet people are trying to make her some victim because they hate Evelyn. How pathetic. Throw the whole show away.

• Barbee

July 9, 2018 at 2:02 pm

Tami’s stans can’t see how much she’s like Evelyn because they hate Evelyn more than they like Tami.

2. Lay Lay

July 9, 2018 at 12:45 pm

Tami is lying because if I remember correctly, when the Chad thing happened, she and Evelyn weren’t on good terms. So I don’t believe for a second that Evelyn called her and told her anything. And how can she be mad at Evelyn saying anythng about her looks when she keeps coming for OG’s looks in her confessionals? What’s the difference? Tami can dish it but she can’t take it.

July 9, 2018 at 12:48 pm

This show is so draining. It’s so negative and low brow right now. Feel how you want about Evelyn, but to bring up the Chad thing was an all new low for Tami. It was unnecessary.

4. Get Busy

July 9, 2018 at 12:51 pm

The man came out his own mouth and said he did it and beat women before and it’s still some people saying Evelyn attacked him. Too many of us jump through hoops to make excuses for abusive black men. I’m over it.

July 9, 2018 at 12:52 pm

I’m confused as to what Tami being a domestic violence victim too is supposed to mean. There are plenty of other victims who shame other victims. That happens a lot.

July 9, 2018 at 12:57 pm

I think guilt is the only reason Evelyn is still talking to Jen. She knows what Jen did was really messed up but she remembers how badly she treated Jen when they first fell out years ago. You can still go on YouTube and watch how nasty that got on Evelyn’s end. She’s just glad to be talking to Jen again and she’s not about to end that over anything. But Jen is a really messy person. I can understand why Shaunie is done with her.

7. Ms. Jackson

July 9, 2018 at 1:06 pm

Tami is pathetic as f-ck. She did all of this because other grown a-s women aren’t thirsty to be friends with her. She’s like one of the oldest people on the show but she’s the most childish. I do respect Jackie for being the only one to tell her what she said about Chad was f-cked up. No one else had the courage. I don’t know why they are so scared of Tami because it’s not like she can’t get her a-s whooped. There’s a reason why she won’t say any slick sh-t to OG’s face. She keeps that sh-t reserved for green screens because she knows she won’t win that one. Tami only goes after people she thinks are scared of her. Once she sees they aren’t, she backs down (ie. Royce and Evelyn). Evelyn said she looked like a crackhead and Tami sat there and ate that sh-t. Same chick that kept running up on Duffy two seasons ago. She ain’t that tough.

8. Realness

July 9, 2018 at 1:23 pm

They are definitely going to fire Jenn, again.

July 9, 2018 at 1:44 pm

Yeah I think I’m over reality shows. I hate to see women of color tear each other down for ratings. I think I may stick to the scripted shows recapped on here like Claws, Power, Queen Sugar, etc. This is too much for me. I really hate to see any woman blamed for domestic violence. That’s sick.

10. Barbee

July 9, 2018 at 2:04 pm

I’m so over Tami.

11. deb

July 9, 2018 at 5:20 pm

Yeah, Tami can kick rocks…

12. Kyla

July 9, 2018 at 5:51 pm

Jen is doing way too much right now.

13. 404

July 9, 2018 at 5:56 pm

Kristen is very two faced. I like Cece better.

14. Jen

August 5, 2018 at 11:13 pm

Shaunie needs to put that YEAR OLD gossip in the right perspective. If she didn’t hear about it then, then what does it matter now (except for Tami’s hidden agenda)?