Jennifer Williams Instagram News: Jenn Responds to Zell's Comments

Jennifer Williams Responds to Comments Made by Zell Swag

Photo Credit: Instagram

“Basketball Wives” star Jennifer Williams isn’t having the best season.

Tami Roman revealed Jennifer’s former plan to get revenge on Evelyn.

And it now has everyone else wondering if she can be trusted.

Zell Swag’s comments didn’t help things either.

July 20, 2018 at 11:22 am

Does Jen not realize that she’s still responding to him by responding to that person’s comment?

2. Jordan's Memory

July 20, 2018 at 11:23 am

I do NOT like Jen but Zell is like a fly that keeps coming around after you swat it away. I’m glad she didn’t give him no shine and blocked him so he can’t create a storyline out of it.

3. Karen

July 20, 2018 at 11:48 am

They have been saying Jen’s breath is horrible for years. She needs to get that checked out.

• Shady Bootz

July 20, 2018 at 12:14 pm

LMFAO!!!#DEAD

July 20, 2018 at 11:58 am

Jen is getting it from all different directions this season. It reminds of the Miami days. I bet she regrets coming back to the show now.

July 20, 2018 at 12:06 pm

Idk but I think responding to a comment about him and blocking him are also reactions. And I don’t think it’s wise to give a thirst bucket like Zell any kind of attention.

6. sickoftrash

July 20, 2018 at 12:36 pm

Jen is too messy for me. I don’t like her anyway. She just need to leave the show.

7. prince

July 20, 2018 at 2:54 pm

Is it just me or does this season seem so FAKE! It’s like everyone was trying to jump on the RHOA “Phaedra told a lie band”. There aint ever been any mumurings about this in any of the last seasons. Shaunie still follows Jen on line. I think Jen came back and agreed to do it because it would give her a juicy storyline.

8. Angel one

July 20, 2018 at 3:19 pm

Jennifer has her head so far up Evelyn’s a– if Evelyn told Jennifer to jump off a bridge, Jennifer would be trying to jump.

9. Angel

July 20, 2018 at 3:23 pm

Jennifer is crazy, she is puppet, to Evelyn.

10. deb

July 20, 2018 at 9:38 pm

She is pitiful, she has to be the pigeon for all this drama, somebody gotta be the sucker and this season it’s her. She must really need something to do or the money to put herself out there like this….

July 20, 2018 at 9:45 pm

If Zell is Malaysia’s “help” then Jen is Evelyn’s help.