LHHATL Star Keely Calls Out Basketball Wives' Jennifer Williams

LHHATL Star Keely Calls Out Jennifer Williams For ‘Food Stamps’ Comment

Photo Credit: VH1

By: A.J. Niles

On Sunday’s episode of “Basketball Wives,” Jennifer Williams failed to provide those receipts she bragged about having. But what may have been overlooked is nasty shade she threw towards Tami Roman.

The shade didn’t get past “Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta” star Keely, who felt some type of way about it.

So Keely decided to call out Jennifer on Twitter.

Click next for the details.

August 8, 2018 at 11:47 am

Oh please! Tami does act like a hood rat! Why is it a problem now for that to be said? She’s almost 50 years old, a mother of two, and she still wants to fight on TV. She’s also a bully. I’ve yet to see her get in anyone’s face that is just as hood as she is. Running up on Jen is laughable. She’s not a fighter and Tami knows that. I don’t know what’s in the water but people are jumping through hoops to make Tami the victim this season when she’s been trash for since her Real World days.

• Lauren

August 8, 2018 at 12:00 pm

People are defending Tami to the extremes because Evelyn is back on the show. If Evelyn leaves again, they will go back to hating Tami and calling her a bully (which she is).

August 8, 2018 at 11:49 am

I get what Jen was trying to say. Using food stamps wasn’t the best way to get her point across because everyone who uses food stamps doesn’t carry themselves in the trashy way that Tami does.

• Nicole

August 8, 2018 at 12:19 pm

Agreed.

August 8, 2018 at 11:55 am

So Tami can put hands on people, steal purses, try to fight while she believes she could be pregnant, call women out their names constantly, etc. but a dig about food stamps is crossing the line? Yeah, this is why I need to stop watching this show. The viewers annoy me more than anyone on the show ever could. Just ignorance all around. The excuses made for Tami are ridiculous. Jen is clearly the scapegoat this season while Tami remains to be the person who actually started all this crap this season.

• Gege

August 9, 2018 at 8:44 am

Clearly .the reason you’re watch the show is for the ratchetnes. Shes did get job. It’s funny how you’re say. She grab th hat girl bag. She try to fight buffy how is she a bully. What show your been watching. Let see 1st Season she was in shaunie expose her back ground to the ladies because she knows they are mean girls. Eve act tough as long as jen was on her side with shaunie. Eve the ok wing drinks on her so called stalker. Eve stay wanting to fight Royce threw a glass at her. She bullied the white girl. Throw a wine bottle at the chic head for calling her a hoe which she is. Then fought Jennifer so why not say jen is not a fighter when she walked across the table to fight her. Then she popped sh-t with Jackie hot mad because tammie didn’t pick side she stayed neutral because right is right and wrong is wrong. So stop dieting a person me because of small clips your watch and if your dont like tammie so much your sure in h-ll making her relevant. The statement about food stamp jen are to get her a-s beat. That’s why she didnt go to the reunion because she knows when she f-cked up. Because theres a lot of ppl that uses food stamp I’m not one but have I in the past off course ppl go thru hard time and to make a dumb statement because you was brought up with a silver spoon in your mouth is as ignorant your going to get. Evelyn also had made fun of the food stamp as well the difference is tammie didnt go looking for the nxt man to lay on her back to get status and have money she also came from a poor back ground herself but again ignorant is a bliss. On that note your feeding too much on this get a life .

• Anonymous

August 9, 2018 at 9:03 am

You wrote an entire incoherent and grammatically incorrect essay full of fallacies to defend Tami. I’d say you are the one that needs to get a life. And I said what I said. I don’t care that it hurt your feelings, Tami stan.

• Whatever!

August 9, 2018 at 4:14 pm

Okay but you were probably hush mouth when Tami did her dirt. That’s my thing with Tami and her fans. She hits below the belt all the time, but it’s fine with y’all until she gets it right back from the person she came for. Then she’s a victim and y’all are so offended. Give me a break!

4. Ms. Jackson

August 8, 2018 at 12:07 pm

Keely needs to shut her a-s up. The same people dragging Jen now about this food stamps sh-t were quiet or active participants while OG had to deal with colorist, ignorant sh-t said about her looks, complexion and culture said by her own cast mates. Tami gets no sympathy from me and never has.

5. Old School

August 8, 2018 at 12:11 pm

I knew people were going to have an issue with the Food Stamps shade. I don’t see Jen being invited back to the show ever again.

• Peachy

August 8, 2018 at 12:42 pm

Oh she’s out of there after this season.

6. anon anon

August 8, 2018 at 12:14 pm

Jen should have said it in a better way but they still would have been mad. Jen has always been seen like the very bougie black girl on the show. So when she makes classist comments, people take it to heart.

7. Lay Lay

August 8, 2018 at 12:47 pm

Keely had more to say about this then she did on the reunion when Tokyo was dragging her.

8. deb

August 8, 2018 at 1:08 pm

Shut up Keeley, you was the dumb a$$ on L&HH sticking your nose into someone’s marriage. Who does that.

9. Jordan''s Memory

August 8, 2018 at 2:13 pm

I don’t think people are mad about the food stamp comment towards Tami, I think the food stamp comment offended regular folks that’s on the system now, So I think she is mainly taking up for them. Well that’s how I look at it anyway.

August 8, 2018 at 2:27 pm

She shouldn’t have said it. She ended up offending a lot of people.

August 8, 2018 at 4:08 pm

Is she really throwing bible scriptures around after the way she acted on LHHA?

12. Trina

August 8, 2018 at 4:14 pm

Everybody going at TAMI and 4get what the rest do or have done all of them got there ways its jus some hide there’s better while some more opened

13. Realness

August 8, 2018 at 7:45 pm

The capes have really been on for Tami this season. It’s like everything she’s done on this show never happened and Jenn, Evelyn, etc. are the big bad meanies who hurt her feelings. The food stamps line didn’t bother me. Especially when they have all hit below the belt.

14. Whatever!

August 9, 2018 at 4:14 pm

Tami is rotten to her core. She can take this shade considering she’s said and done much worse to others.