Porsha and NeNe Beef Update: NeNe Slams Porsha on Instagram

Porsha Williams and NeNe Leakes Beef on Instagram, Tamar Braxton Intervenes

porsha and nene beef

Photo Credit: Bravo

Just when it appeared that NeNe Leakes and Porsha Williams are on good terms, they are feuding yet again.

Not too long after the most recent episode aired, both called each out on social media.

And NeNe is not happy that Porsha revealed that it was NeNe who told her what Kandi said about Dennis.

To be expected, it didn’t take long for things to get messy.

1. Debra

December 3, 2018 at 10:37 am

Did Porsha have to call NeNe a b-tch though?

• Missy

December 3, 2018 at 11:38 am

Did Nene have to bring up Fakedra?

• Twirl

December 3, 2018 at 6:30 pm

Exactly! NeNe is not a victim! She’s nasty and needs to stay off social media if she’s going to keep having these embarrassing meltdowns!

2. O-La

December 3, 2018 at 10:38 am

Tamar is the last one who needed to say anything. She’s always fighting with her sisters and randoms on social media.

3. Jasmine

December 3, 2018 at 10:45 am

Wow NeNe brought up Phaedra. She really went there.

4. Morgan

December 3, 2018 at 10:45 am

I don’t get why Nene lies though… Kandi wasn’t mad she knew Nene told Porsha. Nene was right though when she told Porsha at the table it’s the same thing she did too Cynthia. Let porsha tell it was different though she went to Cynthia true but it was still on camera u could’ve called her without the camera or not said anything. Tamar need too hush hell she doesn’t take her own advice

December 3, 2018 at 10:47 am

This just shows how fake and nasty Nene is. She was ridiculous to lie anyway. She’s the same woman who said the infamous line, “I said what I said!” Okay, well stand by the fact that you told Porsha what Kandi said about Dennis. Don’t be fake and lie about it. For her to bring up Phaedra now when she knows good and well Phaedra did an evil thing to Kandi is messed up. So what, Porsha was supposed to take the fall for Phaedra when Phaedra lied to Porsha just to hurt Kandi? Nah. I would have exposed Phaedra too because Phaedra was no one’s true friend.

6. Chelly

December 3, 2018 at 10:59 am

Porsha and NeNe have no business fighting right now about something so silly. Porsha is pregnant and NeNe’s husband is battling cancer. I understand NeNe feels betrayed but a simple phone call would have been better than this.

7. Tasha

December 3, 2018 at 11:05 am

Until Tamar takes her own advice, she needs to sit down and mind her business. She just wanted attention.

December 3, 2018 at 11:07 am

I knew these two were going to fall out again. I do not understand why NeNe didn’t want Kandi to know she told Porsha but Porsha was a little too giddy to reveal NeNe told her.

9. Twirl

December 3, 2018 at 11:16 am

*giggles* I knew these fake friends would beef again! NeNe is just mad she was exposed as a liar. She lied with a straight face multiple times! You can’t have a real friendship with someone like that. That’s why she’s so jealous of Cynthia and Kenya’s real friendship!

December 3, 2018 at 12:08 pm

I don’t understand how Nene has stans. I really don’t.

11. Kyla

December 3, 2018 at 1:19 pm

Well that escalated quickly.

12. Indira

December 3, 2018 at 1:27 pm

Should Porsha have admitted that Nene told her? No! Is this serious enough for them to be beefing on the gram? Absolutely not!

13. Bring Kenya Back

December 3, 2018 at 1:28 pm

Porsha said it was editing and she never said who told her. She was just explaining in general that Nene felt Kandi had no ill will. Either way, it’s telling Nene said all of this over something that wasn’t even that serious. And Tamar is messy everyday of the week. So I’m not sure why she’s being Mother Teresa here.

14. Shady Bootz

December 3, 2018 at 2:36 pm

I laughed my a-s off at Porsha’s clapback, she got Nene together real quick. A hit dog will holler, and boy did Nene holler on IG last night. She @ Porsha like 3 to 4 times. And why every time Nene get into it with someone she always bringing other ppl into it just to justify how she feeling. I hate ppl like that.

15. Ms. Jackson

December 3, 2018 at 2:47 pm

Tamar needs to sit her a-s out of this one. She acts a fool every season of BFV.

16. RC R

December 3, 2018 at 6:41 pm

Tamar needs to mind her business. Cuz it’s those shows making them the fkng moneyyyyyy. I’m riiiicchhhh

December 4, 2018 at 12:41 pm

tamar is such a hypocrite