Fix My Life Season 6 Episode 21 Recap: Reality Rehab

‘Fix My Life’ Premiere Recap: Iyanla Clashes with Althea, Dutchess Breaks Down

Fix My Life Season 6 Episode 21 Recap

Photo Credit: OWN

On the season premiere of “Fix My Life,” Iyanla works with former reality stars Althea (“Love & Hip Hop Atlanta”), Dutchess (“Black Ink Crew”) and Minyon (“Bridezillas”).

Their addiction to fame has left them lost and desperate to reclaim their identities after selling out for money and notoriety.

While working with the women, Iyanla clashes with Althea who ends up walking out. Meanwhile, Dutchess reveals frustration dealing with online trolls.

Here’s the recap for, “Reality Rehab.”

1. Babygirl

January 2, 2019 at 9:31 pm

When did Own start posting full episodes on YouTube? That’s weird. Anyway I like Dutchess. I hope she finds peace about everything.

January 2, 2019 at 9:48 pm

Yeah Althea was clearly there to be seen. How pathetic.

3. Loopy

January 2, 2019 at 9:54 pm

Dutchess still blaming everyone else for get problems. She’s a but narcissistic.

• Ugggggghhhhhhhh

January 3, 2019 at 6:28 am

Caesar? Sky? Still worried about Dutchess eh?

4. Barbee

January 3, 2019 at 1:00 pm

Dutchess is not even ugly.

5. Sheika

January 3, 2019 at 2:54 pm

Never really cared for Althea. She always seemed thirsty for fame to me. But this episode goes to show you how much reality television is messing these people up. It’s just not worth it to me.

6. White Frost

January 5, 2019 at 9:51 pm

THEY NEEDS TO START DRINKINGOUT OUT OF STRAWS INSTEAD OF GRASPIMG FOR THEM WWITH THE ALL THEIR FAKE SHENANIGANS

7. Sommer S Dronso

January 27, 2019 at 12:09 am

Dutches – u may never even see this comment..9 times out of 10 u wont. But my wish for u one day is that you do. I just got done watching the episode with u air. & i am just dieing to tell u, if no one else has..That girl, u r absolutely BEAUTIFUL. There was no difference when u took your makeup off. None! Acne? Maybe. We ALL probably have it. Even the worlds biggest pop sensation..kim k. Beyonce..& so on. Myself. I know how u feel. Iv struggled with so many of the same issues u have and i just wish i knew u personally just so i can be the one to bring ur spirit up & remind u how absolutely drop dead gorgeous u r. U r a natural. U look amazing with out makeup. &ur so brave for even going through the process of the show unlike someone. cough cough) althias fake a-s ! I give u so much props and i hope that anytime from that point foward u see some backlash on the internet to urself. U just say f-ck u. To whoever the f-ck is behind that conputer screen and quite honestly the ones who are judging and r putting in so much time 2 critisize someone else r probably the ones most f-cked up. In life and unhappy with the way they look and r living. Jealousy kills. Keep ur head up dutches! (: