LHHMIA Season 2 Episode 5 Recap & Video Clips

LHHMIA Recap: Amara & Jessie Nearly Come to Blows + Pretty Ricky’s Drama Worsens

lhhmia season 2 episode 5

Photo Credit: VH1

On last night’s episode of “Love And Hip Hop Miami,” Amara and Jessie come face to face again to discuss their beef.

But when Jessie brings up Amara’s mother, things become explosive.

The two women nearly come to blows and Amara realizes her rage could make her lose herself.

Bobby decides signing a deal with Trina is no longer in his best interest.

Pleasure P dismisses Jojo.

And Pretty Ricky’s attempt to get back together goes left when their old manager returns.

Turns out their issues go deep.

Here’s a recap of “Girl Talk.”

January 31, 2019 at 1:39 pm

Yeah I don’t like Jessie. She’s trying way too hard and her beef with Amara is stupid.

January 31, 2019 at 1:43 pm

I’m not surprised that it’s a black man telling Veronica she can use the n word. Yes I went there today.

• Ugggghhhhhhhh

January 31, 2019 at 1:58 pm

Noreaga isnt black though smh. He’s Puerto Rican from New York and been using the N word and it was never a issue. Hell Cardi uses the N word and hates black women but we are no issues. Priorities people… priorities

• Anonymous

January 31, 2019 at 2:14 pm

Umm, you do realize that Puerto Rican is not a race, right? Norega is black and his ethnicity is Puerto Rican. He’s Afro-Puerto Rican. Just like there are black cubans who are referred to as Afro-Cubans. Amara is Afro-Latina and Norega is Afro Latino. So yes, he’s black. As far as Cardi is concerned, I don’t support her using the N word either. So I’m not sure who you are talking about when you said we. I’m an individual with my own opinions. Clearly, you don’t care if Veronica uses the N word. Well I do and I won’t be giving her a pass.

• anon anon

January 31, 2019 at 2:47 pm

I thought Nore said he was black and that was the whole reason he said Veronica could say the word because he believes a lot of Latinos have African ancestry like he does.

• I'm Just Saying Tho

January 31, 2019 at 2:53 pm

No one hates black women more than Nicki. Check her history. Just saying.

• Barbee

January 31, 2019 at 4:02 pm

Huh? What are you talking about?

• I'm Just Saying Tho

January 31, 2019 at 7:31 pm

Nicki has beefed with multiple black women and tried her hardest to end their careers behind the scenes including Lil Kim and Remy. She said that the black woman who was raped by her boyfriend is lying on him when police records clearly say different. She called black women nappy headed hoes on her song. And she doesn’t want other black female rappers to get shine, only her. I mean I can go on. Everything y’all accuse Cardi of is actually more true about Nicki.

• Mo

January 31, 2019 at 7:34 pm

I am upset that a spanish white guy corrected Veronica when Everyone was afraid to

3. Gloria

January 31, 2019 at 1:52 pm

Amara is so pretty.

4. Realness

January 31, 2019 at 2:52 pm

I am not here for this Jessie chick using Amara as a storyline. Nope. Not at all. It didn’t end well for Veronica and it won’t end well for Jessie either.

5. Debra

January 31, 2019 at 4:14 pm

What is Tip’s issue with Amara? You can tell she doesn’t like Amara and I don’t understand why.

6. Helen

January 31, 2019 at 4:31 pm

Mona is really working overtime to try to make people feel sorry for a white latina who was rightfully dragged for using a word she has no business using. And Veronica can spare me these crocodile tears about backlash when she’s on IG right now laughing and calling black people racist for calling her out on her ignorance. She’s not sorry about anything. This show sucks.

7. Mo

January 31, 2019 at 7:35 pm

Amara is not about that life -_-. The bottle should of been enough.. …

8. MissT

February 1, 2019 at 5:25 pm

Baby Blue has some serious anger issues!