Tamar Talks About Vince, Says He & New Boo Prefer Dating White Women

Watch: Tamar Says Vince & Her Current Boo Didn’t Date Black Women Before Her

tamar talks about vince

Photo Credit: CBS

Tamar Braxton has been making headlines for her time on “Celebrity Big Brother.”

So far, she’s clashed and made up with Kandi Burruss and Lolo Jones.

When she’s not in drama with her housemates, Tamar is opening up quite a bit about her personal life.

And she said some interesting things about her new boo and her estranged husband Vincent Herbert.

1. anonymous

January 31, 2019 at 7:24 pm

Yeah this is something that you should keep to yourself. I wouldn’t want the world knowing my man is anti black and deals with self hate.

2. Get Busy

January 31, 2019 at 7:33 pm

I’ll never understand how anyone could be so against dating, marrying and having children with people that look like them. Self hate is real.

3. Ms. Jackson

January 31, 2019 at 9:29 pm

Is she proud of this dumb sh-t?

January 31, 2019 at 9:40 pm

Okay I knew this already about Vince because Tamar said she would only wear blonde weaves/wigs all the time because Vince loves white women. Sad to know her new boo is the same way.

5. Tea

January 31, 2019 at 10:00 pm

A black man telling me he doesn’t date black women is a red flag for me.

6. Jordan's Memory

February 1, 2019 at 9:17 am

It’s odd to me that if they only date white woman what attracted them to her because she is the type of black woman men run away from. She has a lot of mouth and I can’t imagine dealing with her in a relationship she would drive me absolutely nutts! I think some black men date white woman because it’s easier they tend to cater to there man without it being reciprocated. Most black woman not going for that one way street type of relationship and they have no problem letting a man know. So I don’t think it’s always a self hate thing, maybe a control thing. Either way a man can date whatever race he wants just like woman, we should all love without seeing color. But those color struck men? I’m gonna pray for yall ignorant arse!!! Lol

• Ang

February 5, 2019 at 1:51 pm

you are exactly right. She is the epitome of what black men do not like about black women. Loud, belligerent and ratchet w weaves. It’s not just black men though, most men prefer a demure type of woman. Nobody wants an attention seeker for a mate, security lies in not needing attention.

February 1, 2019 at 1:17 pm

Black women should avoid black men like this.