RHOA Season 11 Episode 15 Recap And Video Clips

RHOA Recap: Dennis Proposes to Porsha in a Big Way + Todd Has Second Thoughts

rhoa season 11 episode 15

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the most recent episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta,” Porsha finally gets her wish.

Dennis proposes to her in a very big way.

The proposal includes a helicopter ride and a performance by Lil Mo.

Kandi and Todd are forced to confront their feelings about using a surrogate.

After Todd expresses second thoughts, they meet a potential surrogate. This makes both Kandi and Todd more open to the idea.

And NeNe continues to have a strained marriage with Gregg as he battles cancer.

Here’s a recap of “Let’s Make It Official.”

1. Pat

February 18, 2019 at 12:43 pm

Dennis is really a sweet a-s dude. I’m happy for Porsha.

February 18, 2019 at 12:51 pm

Porsha has come a very long way. I’m genuinely happy for her and I hope everything continues to work out for them.

February 18, 2019 at 12:56 pm

Nene treats Gregg like trash. That man needs her right now and all she can think about is herself? Just awful. Gregg truly deserves better. He’s been her support system from day one but all she can ever do is think about herself. It’s cringeworthy to watch.

4. Nessa

February 18, 2019 at 7:21 pm

Dennis has really grown on me. And NeNe is my girl but she was being very mean to Gregg. How do you leave your loved one while they are in surgery?

5. Barbee

February 18, 2019 at 7:30 pm

Have we ever seen Porsha this happy while she’s been on RHOA? I really don’t think so.

6. Jordan's Memory

February 19, 2019 at 8:19 am

I completely agree. Nothing good is goinna come to Nene acting the way she is. I mean idk what my husband could do to me for me to not be there for his surgery. You gotta do a whole lot more than to be fussing or grouchy. this man is fighting for his life! So excuse him if he has a couple of bad days. She should be ashamed of herself. I really hope the way she is acting is just a storyline to keep people interested because I have a hard time thinking someone who you say you love could be treated that way. As for Porsha I am very happy for her, her proposal was very sweet. Kandi reminds me of Kim K she just want kids just to have them, neither one of them have time to be parents to a new born. Their relationship seems so strictly business it’s no love between them. When they hug and kiss it seems so fake and forced.