Cynthia And NeNe Beef Explained by NeNe Amid Reunion Rumors

NeNe Says Friendship with Cynthia Can’t Be Saved This Time

Cynthia And NeNe Beef

Rumors about the reunion for season 11 of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” have been running rampant.

And it’s been said that things go south between longtime friends Cynthia and NeNe.

NeNe has been vocal about the drama on social media.

She had even more to say about it all on Instagram Live recently, too.

March 14, 2019 at 6:11 pm

Yeah I don’t believe this. Nene and Cynthia will make up like they always do. I’m willing to bet Nene is overreacting like she usually does.

March 14, 2019 at 6:26 pm

Everything NeNe has accused Cynthia of doing she’s actually done to Cynthia. I won’t forget how he got on WWHL and told Andy that Cynthia should be fired after they fell out the first time. All because Cynthia was upset she called Peter a b-tch. She’s done the underhanded things she speaks of to multiple people, including Kenya and Sheree. To watch her try to play victim now is insane. And the crazy thing is I doubt Cynthia has done any of the things NeNe has accused her of. She’s not trying to get NeNe fired. But I’m sure she was afraid to tell NeNe she invited her CLOSE friend to HER event because she knew NeNe would act like she’s acting right now. NeNe needs to get over herself before she loses a real friendship forever like a dummy.

3. Peachy

March 14, 2019 at 9:12 pm

All we can do at this point is wait for the reunion to see what Cynthia actually did. But most of us knew her being close to Kenya wouldn’t end well for her friendship with NeNe. That was a given.

4. Valerie

March 14, 2019 at 9:54 pm

Cynthia has her ways but is NeNe sure that Cynthia is really trying to get he off the show? Or is all of this really just about the fact that Kenya showed up where NeNe didn’t expect her to be? I wish NeNe could come out and say what happened but I know she can’t say too much until the reunion airs. I’m really ready to see what happened.

5. Twirl

March 14, 2019 at 10:05 pm

I hope Cynthia finally sees the light and stops trying to be friends with this childish woman! NeNe is irrational and so obsessed with Kenya! She can’t stand the fact that everyone wants Kenya back!

6. EZz

March 15, 2019 at 9:21 am

If its true that Cynthia did some sneaky, backstabbing sh-t to Nene and blindsided her with Kenya, knowing full well that Kenya has problems with Nene for some reason again yet she was kekeing and laughing with Nene when they took down Kim last reunion, yet Nene has said she has no problems with Kenya, then sneaky friends like that aren’t needed. but still waiting for the reunion to see what went down.