Joseline Hernandez Faith Evans Update: Joseline Sends a Warning

Joseline Hernandez Sends Faith Evans a Warning

joseline hernandez faith evans

Photo Credit: Instagram

Stevie J. and Faith Evans are set to appear on the upcoming season of “Love And Hip Hop Atlanta.”

In the meantime, the couple hasn’t been clear of social media drama.

After they revealed they tied the knot, both Joseline Hernandez and Mimi Faust’s girlfriend Tyย spilled some tea.

Apparently Stevie wasn’t quite done with Mimi or Joseline when he got with Faith.

Regardless, Joseline had more to say on Instagram hours ago.

Click next for the details.ย

March 4, 2019 at 4:07 pm

Joseline is so bitter.

• Pat

March 4, 2019 at 8:23 pm

I don’t know why. Stevie ain’t no damn prize.

• Ms.Carma

March 29, 2019 at 9:44 am

Joseline didn’t think she wad replaceable but if he did it to Mimi with u now doing it to you with Faith.Did u learn ur lesson leave people relationship Alone what goes around comes around Now Faith got u back๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚&she wasn’t trying&it didn’t take big A-s to do it Stevie just up GRADED ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› u deserve it cause you laugh a Mimi in her face at least Faith has class she don’t constantly poke fun at you.

• Denise Boyd

August 1, 2019 at 7:48 pm

Yesssss ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

2. My 2 Cents

March 4, 2019 at 4:16 pm

Mess. What happened to Joseline’s show?

• Not

August 1, 2019 at 6:41 pm

Sheโ€™s a junkie

3. Lisa

March 4, 2019 at 4:18 pm

The crazy thing is she’s probably not lying. I know a lot of people think Faith has changed Stevie but I’m not convinced.

March 4, 2019 at 4:24 pm

Somebody is madt! She can’t stand to see Stevie happy.

5. Fanny

March 4, 2019 at 4:29 pm

I’m sorry but Joseline is hilarious to me. I read that in her voice and accent.

6. Jamiefoxesbutt

March 4, 2019 at 4:49 pm

I am kinda rooting for Faith and Stevie J but Joeline’s story is VERY possible……..

7. Twirl

March 4, 2019 at 6:02 pm

Believable!

8. Ms. Jackson

March 4, 2019 at 8:34 pm

Sh-t can you imagine these two throwing hands though? Mona f-cked up. The next season of LHHATL could have actually been good.

March 5, 2019 at 12:17 pm

And this is why LHHATL is trash now. Hate her or love her but Joseline was the show. Her one liners were always hilarious. I have such low expectations for the new season. What is Faith doing?

• Chanel

June 2, 2019 at 12:47 pm

Joseline just a mean and hateful jealous person.

• Tisha Dixon

July 26, 2019 at 2:01 pm

Steve j is a trip and we will get all his carma back ten fold for the way he treat these women

• Bunchesofos

July 6, 2019 at 12:44 am

Faith is doing concerts and recording new music. Don’t make comments unless you know what’s really going on. Maybe you’re not old enough to remember when Faith had hit albums and she’s still rocking.

• G Johnson

August 1, 2019 at 3:02 pm

That ma jes two if us…lol…stebbie thinks or act like he leave all the doors open for hus fukery..im just mad cuz all them kids???good god

10. Helen

July 20, 2019 at 2:04 am

The hole dang show is wack to me Stevie needs to back away from that show everybody is searching for a come up. Something to talk about and it might just be Stevie if I was him I would just quit that show and work on making your marriage stronger with faith. Also Stevie has been seeing his daughter nugget more than justonce a year. I guess everyone there needs a story line. But that show has always sucked. Even when Joseline was there it’s just to corney adults acting like straight crazy people. Not real at all. Who Acts that way? The show sucks.

11. Loonchiesmom

July 24, 2019 at 2:58 pm

Joseline needs to get a life! Did u think Stevie was EVER really gonna make you his wife/partner for life? I mean really?!?! He cheated w/ you & on you throughout yโ€™all entire relationship! When a man cheats w/ you he will cheat on you! If I was Faith I wouldnโ€™t pay you no attention either. Everyone knows how vindictive you can be. As his wife, she shouldnโ€™t take anything a bitter ex has to say to heart. Also, u telling people that Stevie asks to see ur butt hole every morning, clearly makes you look crazy more than him. What ur telling us is that he has no respect for you at all & probably never did, & ur w/ it. Do you think he would ever ask his wife to do something like that? HELL NO, bcuz he respects her. Their marriage is real & legal,. While yours was JUST FOR A STORYLINE! Go find you a mate & go o on w/ ur life. Show your daughter a woman who respects herself over a man. Even if that man is her father!

• G Johnson

August 1, 2019 at 3:04 pm

Baby…stebbie eventually will cheat on faith believe that..stebie never satisfied abd no woman can stop him mark my words..matter of time

12. Betty

August 2, 2019 at 12:11 pm

Mimi is so bitter that stevie didn’t married her you have nothing too offer him but a child.leave him alone he knows he has a child with you. If you have move on like you say then move on stop finding things to complaint about he dont want you