Joseline Hernandez Faith Evans Update: Joseline Sends a Warning

Joseline Hernandez Sends Faith Evans a Warning

joseline hernandez faith evans

Photo Credit: Instagram

Stevie J. and Faith Evans are set to appear on the upcoming season of “Love And Hip Hop Atlanta.”

In the meantime, the couple hasn’t been clear of social media drama.

After they revealed they tied the knot, both Joseline Hernandez and Mimi Faust’s girlfriend TyΒ spilled some tea.

Apparently Stevie wasn’t quite done with Mimi or Joseline when he got with Faith.

Regardless, Joseline had more to say on Instagram hours ago.

Click next for the details.Β

March 4, 2019 at 4:07 pm

Joseline is so bitter.

• Pat

March 4, 2019 at 8:23 pm

I don’t know why. Stevie ain’t no damn prize.

• Ms.Carma

March 29, 2019 at 9:44 am

Joseline didn’t think she wad replaceable but if he did it to Mimi with u now doing it to you with Faith.Did u learn ur lesson leave people relationship Alone what goes around comes around Now Faith got u backπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚&she wasn’t trying&it didn’t take big A-s to do it Stevie just up GRADED πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› u deserve it cause you laugh a Mimi in her face at least Faith has class she don’t constantly poke fun at you.

2. My 2 Cents

March 4, 2019 at 4:16 pm

Mess. What happened to Joseline’s show?

3. Lisa

March 4, 2019 at 4:18 pm

The crazy thing is she’s probably not lying. I know a lot of people think Faith has changed Stevie but I’m not convinced.

March 4, 2019 at 4:24 pm

Somebody is madt! She can’t stand to see Stevie happy.

5. Fanny

March 4, 2019 at 4:29 pm

I’m sorry but Joseline is hilarious to me. I read that in her voice and accent.

6. Jamiefoxesbutt

March 4, 2019 at 4:49 pm

I am kinda rooting for Faith and Stevie J but Joeline’s story is VERY possible……..

7. Twirl

March 4, 2019 at 6:02 pm

Believable!

8. Ms. Jackson

March 4, 2019 at 8:34 pm

Sh-t can you imagine these two throwing hands though? Mona f-cked up. The next season of LHHATL could have actually been good.

March 5, 2019 at 12:17 pm

And this is why LHHATL is trash now. Hate her or love her but Joseline was the show. Her one liners were always hilarious. I have such low expectations for the new season. What is Faith doing?

• Chanel

June 2, 2019 at 12:47 pm

Joseline just a mean and hateful jealous person.

• Bunchesofos

July 6, 2019 at 12:44 am

Faith is doing concerts and recording new music. Don’t make comments unless you know what’s really going on. Maybe you’re not old enough to remember when Faith had hit albums and she’s still rocking.

10. Helen

July 20, 2019 at 2:04 am

The hole dang show is wack to me Stevie needs to back away from that show everybody is searching for a come up. Something to talk about and it might just be Stevie if I was him I would just quit that show and work on making your marriage stronger with faith. Also Stevie has been seeing his daughter nugget more than justonce a year. I guess everyone there needs a story line. But that show has always sucked. Even when Joseline was there it’s just to corney adults acting like straight crazy people. Not real at all. Who Acts that way? The show sucks.