Stevie J And Faith Married: Mimi Faust's Girlfriend Throws Some Shade

Gossip

Mimi Faust’s Girlfriend Ty Spills Some Tea on Stevie J.

stevie j and faith married

Photo Credit: Instagram

Stevie J and Faith Evans made headlines when it was reported that the artists had secretly tied the knot.

Many were in shock and refused to believe the initial supports.

There were even some thinking the whole thing was just a publicity stunt to promote new music.

Regardless, it did not take long for people to throw some shade. Joeseline Hernandez hopped on Instagram and claimed Stevie asked if they could get married before he ran to Vegas with Faith.

Now it appears Mimi Faust may have had a similar experience.

Well at least that is what her girlfriend Tamera “Ty” Young said on social media recently.

1. Im Sayin

September 22, 2018 at 11:03 am

I believe this. He married Faith because she was the only one at that moment who said yes. How embarrassing for her.

2. My 2 Cents

September 22, 2018 at 11:06 am

Mess.Stevie being Stevie.

3. Shannon

September 22, 2018 at 11:20 am

When you’re not your husband’s first choice but more like his third…yikes!

• Yonnie

September 23, 2018 at 12:08 am

I really believe her love faith they have been friends and expect each other and know a lot about each other they look happy I wish people would not say nothing and let them live

September 22, 2018 at 11:29 am

Of course he did. Stevie is erratic and not to ever be taken seriously. But if Faith didn’t know better and married him anyway, that’s on her. I still question if their marriage is even real. Seemed like a publicity stunt for new music to me.

5. Jordan's Memory

September 22, 2018 at 11:51 am

I have to disagree, I don’t think he would ask neither one of them for their hand in marriage he didn’t want them when he was with them especially Mimi, he was doing everybody else when he was with her, I’m sure Joseline will marry him if he asks as press as she was for him, he was doing everybody when he was with her too. Him being married to Mimi or Joseline would add no value because he’s been there and done that and it wouldn’t even make sense.

• R

September 22, 2018 at 9:19 pm

. It doesn’t matter…..
      .he never.Married them…….

September 22, 2018 at 12:21 pm

Joseline posted text messages of Stevie asking Joseline to marry him after it was reported he married Faith. He clearly wanted to marry someone for attention and a storyline. Stevie used to be a great producer, but reality television is his bread and butter now. Last season he had no storyline and no one was checking for him like that anymore. And no shade to Faith, but she has nothing going on in her career either. She’s been flopping for the last 15 years. She benefits from this marriage so she can get some reality television money. Mimi gets a check from Mona now without even needing to be involved in drama. She also has successful side businesses in social media promotions, furniture and a cleaning business. Plus her girlfriend makes decent dough in the WNBA (not nearly as much as the NBA though of course). Joseline has her own show coming out, so she didn’t need to deal with Stevie anymore. Faith is the only one who needs Stevie right now. That is why she married him. People are so surprised she did it but I’m not. People get desperate sometimes.

7. Old School

September 22, 2018 at 12:32 pm

No one should be surprised. Stevie isn’t monogamous and he has no respect for any woman he deals with. Faith being a singer doesn’t shield her from the messiness Stevie brings. He’s not going to treat her any better than he did Joseline or Mimi. Of course he was trying to get back with Joseline and Mimi before he married Faith. That’s typical behavior from him.

8. Troll

September 22, 2018 at 5:26 pm

I’m not surprised.

9. Get Busy

September 22, 2018 at 8:46 pm

Sounds like something Stevie would do.

September 22, 2018 at 9:24 pm

I don’t understand why anyone thinks Faith is winning in this situation. In 2018, are women still thinking just being married is an automatic win? I sure hope not. There’s no way any woman can win marrying Stevie. People love to make fun of Mimi and Joseline all day long, but something tells me they are going to get the last laugh. They denied him. Not the other way around. Anyway, he has dogged out every woman he’s been with. And I’ll never forget the evil thing he did to Eve. Faith didn’t win. And Stevie is no catch!

11. Babygirl

September 22, 2018 at 9:55 pm

Good luck Faith.

September 23, 2018 at 11:21 am

Stevie was messing around with that Danger Zone business partner he had. He married Faith on a whim. That’s why I don’t think this will end well. But hey, you never know. I’m just going to have my popcorn ready just in case.