Married to Medicine LA Season 1 Episode 2 Recap & Clips

‘Married to Medicine LA’ Recap: Asha Gets Upset When Larry’s Ex is Invited to Robert’s Party

married to medicine la season 1 episode 2

Photo Credit: Bravo

On last night’s episode of “Married To Medicine LA,” things went left after Shanique’s husband Robert invites the ex of Asha’s husband Larry to his birthday party.

Although Shanique feels the move wasn’t a messy one, Asha feels differently.

When Asha tries to explain her feelings, Shanique accuses her of being insecure.

And Heavenly seems to think Asha may have good reason to be.

Here’s a recap of “Ghost of Girlfriends Past.”

1. And What?

March 11, 2019 at 3:03 pm

I still don’t know how I feel about this group yet.

• Yeah I Said It!

March 11, 2019 at 6:44 pm

Me either. But I think they have potential.

2. Jordans Memory

March 11, 2019 at 4:28 pm

I like this group so far but they need to leave Heavenly evil shyt starting ass in Atlanta. I was hoping to get a break from her. She just doesn’t fit in with the LA girls.

3. Barbee

March 11, 2019 at 6:41 pm

The drama didn’t come until the very end but I’m going to give them a chance. Just like I did RHOP and ended up loving their show.

4. mo

March 12, 2019 at 9:10 pm

I will give it a chance

5. REAL TALK

August 28, 2019 at 3:28 pm

LMBO…………. U know really Imani (U my girl) yesssss Imani I really like her energy, I think Brittany is funny and energetic as well, Dr Noelle ok you can come along too now Asha I’m trying you so don’t let medown girl, that ghetto, whininh thing of a jig Shaique and that want to be relevant Jazmin them too can be replace immediately, they a waste of tv time, and lets be real that firl husband not trying to be seen w/her and I’m not thy not together anyway, that whole setup a mess nobody has a house tht big NO furniture and 4 cars that look a like ummmmmmmmm its “questionable” thy both airheads so maybe thy friends b/c thy literally need each other to share thoughts and opinions this girl got 1 baby No job and a nanny, come on…………