RHOA Reunion Season 11 Tea: NeNe vs. Just About Everybody?

Gossip

RHOA Season 11 Reunion Tea

rhoa reunion season 11

Photo Credit: Instagram

Yesterday, the ladies of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” taped the reunion for season 11.

According to reports, there was plenty of tension.

And some are saying that NeNe had more battles than she anticipated.

Since wrapping up the reunion, NeNe only follows two women from the group.

1. Porsha

March 8, 2019 at 12:26 pm

Now what did her and Cynthia fall out about this time? That’s what I’m lost about. I understand NeNe falling out with Porsha, Kandi, Tanya and Eva but what happened with Cynthia?

• J

March 10, 2019 at 12:00 pm

Cynthia should just walk away from NeNe’s bullsh*t. She is always there for NeNe and tries to comfort her and NeNe always shades her.

2. Diva

March 8, 2019 at 12:29 pm

I’m thinking they called her out on the closet fiasco and her treatment of Gregg. And the Gregg stuff really bothers NeNe so I can see her unfollowing most of them over that alone.

• Shady Bootz

March 8, 2019 at 12:47 pm

“And the Gregg stuff really bothers NeNe so I can see her unfollowing most of them over that alone.” THIS!!!!

• Queen

March 8, 2019 at 1:06 pm

Agreed. This is definitely about Gregg more than anything else. I did read that him and Dennis were the only men there. And Cynthia already said she felt like NeNe was being insensitive to Gregg in her confessional. So we know where she stands.

3. Yoshi

March 8, 2019 at 12:36 pm

I’m sure the newbies were on level 10 because they know their spots are in jeopardy. Hopefully Tanya’s courage from the green screens finally transferred over to real life.

4. My 2 Cents

March 8, 2019 at 12:56 pm

Okay now I’m interested in the reunion.

March 8, 2019 at 1:41 pm

I like Tanya. I hope she read Nene and gets a peach next season. I think she’s cool with Kenya too, so Kenya and Tanya tag teaming Nene next season would be great.

• Twirl

March 8, 2019 at 4:26 pm

Right! NeNe can honestly go. The show would be much better without her because Kenya is the one who carried RHOA! Ratings don’t lie!

6. EZz

March 8, 2019 at 4:22 pm

Okay so this reunion could be some messy sh-t which I’m all here for, but when did Tanya finally buck up and grow that backbone, and where was it at the beginning. And Nene and Cynthia falling out again, and Big sis Lil sis aswell, ohhh this gonna be juicy I can’t wait.