Candiace Dillard's Mom Dorothy Claps Back at Twitter Critics

Candiace Dillard’s Mom Dorothy Claps Back at Twitter Critics

Photo Credit: Bravo

Candiace Dillard may currently be busy feuding with Ashley Darby, but she’s spent much more time clashing with her mother Dorothy on the current season of RHOP.

Dorothy was furious after Candiace invited her half brother from her father’s affair to her wedding.

For Dorothy, the move removed the bandage from a very old wound.

When Dorothy isn’t setting the record straight on social media, she’s issuing out some vicious clap backs.

June 7, 2019 at 8:11 pm

Now we see where Candiace gets her classism and anti-blackness from.

2. Peachy

June 7, 2019 at 8:17 pm

So because they are Black women, Dorothy thought it was okay to assume they are baby mommas who work call center jobs. I’m actually not surprised she did this. I mean Candiace learned her problematic ways from somebody, right?

3. Viv

June 7, 2019 at 8:25 pm

Isn’t this woman a therapist? Yikes.

4. ms nyc

June 8, 2019 at 1:24 pm

Yasss somebody please take this woman’s license with her hateful disposition who is counseling??

5. Jordans Memory

June 10, 2019 at 11:53 am

After hearing her clap backs I almost feel sorry for Candice. ALMOST, I sure like to hear what she says about Candice husband since he got a couple baby momma’s himself. I’m surprised she allowed her to marry him if that’s the way she feels about people who are not doing better than her, oh wait he’s white. nevermind.

July 16, 2019 at 12:16 am

This woman who claims to be a psychologist or some type of therapist that can make derogatory comments about someone’s life that is intentionally meant to hurt them makes me wonder just how horrible she is. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised by her lack of ethics when she can’t even “clap back” using proper grammar. I’m still trying to figure out what marital BLIST is?? She would be lucky to get a job at a call center in my opinion. Maybe her daughter should apply for a job there as well so she could be a little self sufficient instead of self absorbed.