Dorothy Dillard Responds to Backlash from RHOP Fans

Candiace’s Mother Dorothy Responds to the Backlash

Dorothy Dillard

Photo Credit: Bravo

A lot of “Real Housewives of Potomac” fans are very opinionated about Candiace’s mother Dorothy.

Apparently, Candiace’s father cheated on Dorothy before they got married, and his mistress ended up getting pregnant.

Over the years, Candiace has developed a relationship with her half-brother.

She also invited him to her wedding.

This upset Dorothy and led to plenty of tension.

And to no surprise, a lot of RHOP fans have expressed disgust about the situation.

But Dorothy is clapping back at the backlash.

1. And What?

May 16, 2019 at 3:14 pm

Yeah she’s not acting like a happy person.

2. Seriously?

May 16, 2019 at 4:11 pm

She’s in denial. If she is really happy with her husband why is she still in her feelings about something that happened 40 years ago?

• Carmen Santos

May 17, 2019 at 11:46 am

Exactly! She’s bitter. He cheated BEFORE they were married so she could have called off the wedding. However I can understand if she thought she’d get over it and forgive him. I’m also sure after the wedding she finds out a child was conceived….WOW! That’s hurtful and he was wrong. I also understand that just because she’s moved on doesn’t mean that pain ever left. Especially if he never apologized. I’m sure it was humiliating to her so who am I to downplay her feelings. Seeing the sin would surely dredge up those memories. What I do blame her for is how she treats her daughter who’s innocent in all of this. She spoke to her with such hatred. She’s just mean towards Candice Period. She tries to control her because she did so much for her. She was SUPPOSED to give her child a good life. No kudos for that.

3. Yeah I Said It!

May 16, 2019 at 6:19 pm

Actions speak louder than words. She’s not over it.

4. Nessa

May 16, 2019 at 6:34 pm

Yeah she doesn’t act like someone who got remarried and moved on. Not even a little bit.

5. deb dyson

May 16, 2019 at 8:39 pm

Thanks for watching the show, she needs to get off the show and take her brat with her. The two’s of them are full of it.

6. Candice

May 16, 2019 at 11:24 pm

All that money for a wedding and her husband owe child support. The mother ugly and so is her WIG.

7. Meg

May 17, 2019 at 6:42 am

They honestly made a mistake being on this show. Mother and daughter look crazy. All money ain’t good money.

8. MeAgain

May 17, 2019 at 1:41 pm

This woman is horrible, from the way she treated her daughter while planning her daughter’s wedding to the idiotic way she blames a 40 year old “child” for what her ex-husband did long ago. I’m sure the mother thinks that she has all sorts of class, haha. This woman showed everyone exactly who she is by her hate and disdain for the half-brother.

Did you notice how unhappy the mother’s current husband looks. I think he might have smiled once for a picture. Otherwise he looked miserable, but I would too, married to a hateful, arrogant woman like that. We see how she treats her daughter, can you imagine how she treats him. I’m sure there’s some emasculating going on.

I’m trying to remember, didn’t they say she was some kind of therapist? Can you imagine this woman and her screwed up views on how the world should be, being your therapist? 🙂 I don’t think so!