Entertainment

Watch: First Look at Jackie Christie & Malaysia Pargo’s Altercation Released

Malaysia And Jackie Christie

Photo Credit: VH1

Weeks ago, it was rumored Malaysia Pargo and Jackie Christie had fallen out.

It was also claimed that things got violent.

In fact, one of Malaysia’s family members allegedly assaulted Jackie.

Now it looks as if a first look of the drama has been released.

1. Tea

June 20, 2019 at 1:19 pm

I’m assuming the woman on Jackie’s left is Malaysia’s cousin. She is looking like she’s about to punch Jackie in the face in this clip.

• Yeah I Said It!

June 20, 2019 at 1:35 pm

LOL. I’m thinking the same. This season is about to be a mess.

• Kyla

June 20, 2019 at 3:24 pm

She should have stayed out of it. Malaysia is a grown woman who can handle her own.

• Big Walter from Boo! Madea

June 23, 2019 at 9:27 pm

Exactly but you know THE CAMERAS ON SO YEAHHH ITS TIME TO SHOW OUT.

2. Pat

June 20, 2019 at 1:20 pm

Why does Malaysia always have her family around to jump people while filming? No one else does that but her.

• Tea

June 20, 2019 at 1:24 pm

They say the producers banned Malaysia’s family members from taping after this.

• Gloria

June 20, 2019 at 2:14 pm

They should have been banned years ago.

• Jessica Ricks

August 23, 2019 at 2:47 am

They need take Malaysia off the show sent her cuz going jump on Jackie they hurt Jackie our call the cop our put them in jail

June 20, 2019 at 1:23 pm

I would love to know what Jackie said. I really thought Jackie was going to have a quiet season like the last one. She was really staying out of drama and getting along with everyone. I guess I should have known that wouldn’t last.

4. EZz

June 20, 2019 at 1:32 pm

Aww Jackie was so close to being drama free this season, but I really cant wait to see Jackie vs Malaysia, but if Malaysia and her family jump Jackie, then I would of lost a whole lot of respect for her.

5. Ms. Jackson

June 20, 2019 at 1:33 pm

I’m hearing Malaysia’s cousin beat the brakes off Jackie. That’s corny. Malaysia can fight her own battles.

• Smokey Chi

August 9, 2019 at 4:29 pm

You are forgetting Malaysia is from Compton you bang with one you bang with all, I know her husband here in Chicago and he’s a straight hood negro, you bang with him get ready because, you’ll have to bang with damn near the whole hood..

6. Hater

June 20, 2019 at 1:38 pm

Wait, Malaysia looks like she was crying. I can’t wait to find out what was said. It had to really hurt her.

7. My 2 Cents

June 20, 2019 at 1:42 pm

Chile I am ready. Bring on all the mess.

8. Shayla

June 20, 2019 at 3:15 pm

Malaysia’s family members are always jumping into her beefs. I’m over it.

9. Da Harris

June 20, 2019 at 3:38 pm

These OLD H-E’S R TO OLD TO BE ACTING LIKE THAT!! Jackie sit ur TIRED OLD FOOLISH A-S DOWN.#UAINTABOUTTHATLIFE.

10. deb dyson

June 20, 2019 at 4:11 pm

I don’t condone what Malaysia’s family did to Jackie but everytime I think about her tough girl act with lil Angel Brinks, flinching at her & all like she was the baddest chick in the land, I don’t feel sorry for her. She finally got her’s like Evelyn will, always running across a table.

• Bellz

August 1, 2019 at 7:01 pm

Me either f-ck Jackie

11. Ms. White

June 20, 2019 at 4:15 pm

OMG how do you see these actions I can’t find it at all

12. Mo

June 20, 2019 at 6:53 pm

Jackie is corny in my opinion. All i see her do is argue. I never see her land a punch.

The show has ran its course.

13. Beyotchhh

July 9, 2019 at 8:35 pm

Bet Evelyn don’t jump her a-s across the table at Ogee/OG… Big Factz?!! MollyWop/Tackle that a-s🤭🤪🤪😭😭😜😜

• Anonymous

July 9, 2019 at 8:52 pm

You’re scared of OG. Evelyn isn’t scared of any of them. And that’s what y’all hate her.