Jackie And Malaysia Beef Goes Down in Season 8

Gossip

Jackie & Malaysia Fall Out?

Jackie And Malaysia Beef

Photo Credit: Instagram

Season 8 of “Basketball Wives” premieres in June, and viewers can anticipate plenty of drama.

Jennifer is still on bad terms with Evelyn and Malaysia.

And Tami and Evelyn have hated each other for years.

However, rumor has it Malaysia and Jackie are no longer on good terms.

Things reportedly got so bad that Jackie wanted to quit the show.

1. And What?

May 23, 2019 at 1:12 pm

So Jackie basically did to Malaysia what she said Evelyn did to her.

May 23, 2019 at 1:12 pm

These women are so exhausting. All of them act like they are still in high school.

• Marces

June 2, 2019 at 4:45 am

Exactly

3. Michelle

May 23, 2019 at 1:17 pm

Why is that Malaysia’s family members are always fighting her battles?

4. Anony

May 23, 2019 at 1:39 pm

Malaysia is super fake. Evelyn is a wh-re who had a baby for a check. Shaunie likes to sit back and watch these women degrade and assault each other. Jennifer is a black blonde who married a man with a horn protruding from his head all because of money. Jackie needs to mend her relationship with her daughter. Tami is a bully but I like her.

May 23, 2019 at 1:41 pm

Jackie had a fit when Evelyn called her out for how she did her oldest daughter. So it’s interesting that she would do the same thing to Malaysia.

6. Elizabeth

May 23, 2019 at 1:49 pm

I thought Jackie had finally gotten it together because she really wasn’t in any mess last season. Welp back to normal I guess.

May 23, 2019 at 4:43 pm

Kids should be off limits.

8. My 2 Cents

May 23, 2019 at 5:37 pm

Funny Malaysia and Jackie fall out now that Evelyn and Jackie are good. They will never have a peaceful season but then again we wouldn’t watch if they did.

9. Mo

May 24, 2019 at 3:46 am

Cancel the show! They never deliver in each season

10. ShayG

August 14, 2019 at 11:00 pm

Those women are grown and acting out like kids. Each and every last one of them has issues! Shaunie needs to spend more time concentrating on Shareef. Not saying she’s a bad mom, because she’s a TERRIFIC MOM! My opinion: The drama has to be a lot on her as for that show and taking care of her son. Hee needs his mommy. Evelyn: I’m happy for her and seeing her grow, but she needs needs a better storyline. Jackie: She cool, but too up in age to be acting out. It’s tine to retire. Malaysia: she’s great and honest. Tami’s such a great individual. She’s straight up and doesn’t play. Jennifer: Why is she on the show; like seriously! Feby Torres: who is she 🙄 AGAIN! WHY WHY WHY is she on there?! The one that the guy WON’T marry w/a guys name “HELP HER….PLEASE! Wardrobe, hair, that dry looking skin. Help her. The two soon the be mother in law and the other black girl with pretty hair. I’m praying that they work tvwie issues out.

11. Vickie Boyd

August 15, 2019 at 10:07 am

I want to be on the show and I dont like how them women is acting but I love OG..I hate how they making their selves looking bad in front of their children but they getting paid but what about these broke women doing drama for free…please come get me Shaunie come get me and give me a job…