Tamar Braxton Tweets About Controversial BFV Season Finale

Tamar Braxton Tweets About BFV Season Finale + Blames Editing

Tamar Braxton Tweets

Photo Credit: WE tv/YouTube

The season finale of “Braxton Family Values” had social media buzzing.

And a lot of people felt like Tamar Braxton was way out of line.

However, Tamar is blaming things on editing.

Earlier today, Tamar tweeted that nothing happened the way it looked.

1. Oprah's Wig

June 7, 2019 at 2:02 pm

It’s always editing when it comes to Tamar. She’s exhausting.

• Mary Ann

June 7, 2019 at 5:07 pm

I agree. before last night I was a major Tamar fan. Now I am just ashamed for her, and she is showing herself to be a big fake, not to mention selfish, and rude. Glad she is not my sister. She should be ashamed of her behavior.

2. Lauren

June 7, 2019 at 2:06 pm

It happened exactly how we saw it. Did she forget that she recorded Trina’s proposal on IG too? We saw her bad behavior before the episode even aired.

3. My 2 Cents

June 7, 2019 at 2:14 pm

Girl bye.

4. Chelly

June 7, 2019 at 2:18 pm

It can be the editing if your poor behavior has been consistent for years, on and off the show.

5. Belinda M Harvey

June 7, 2019 at 2:30 pm

I LOVE TAMAR, However I am so disgusted with her at this moment. H*** she made me want to reach through the tv and crack her head. Just Selfish, Rude, and Nasty to everyone and it is not OK

6. Amy

June 7, 2019 at 3:49 pm

Words of Maya Angelou when a person show you who they are believe them …You been like that from season one…By the way I guess on Broadway with Snoop was edit too as well. I just hope it will be soon when Traci truly drag you.Traci your sister’s does not love you.

• Jack

June 8, 2019 at 8:13 am

Realtalk!!!

7. Bonita

June 8, 2019 at 4:31 pm

Editing didn’t fake the words coming out of your mouth, Tamar. You’re going to be the one thing that ruins David’s image..not smoking cigars, playing dice or any other innocent past time…but YOU and your shenanigans!

June 8, 2019 at 5:40 pm

The delusion.

9. Brenda Nixon

June 9, 2019 at 8:01 pm

I you agree with what everyone is saying about Tamar she should be ashamed of herself she has atrocious behavior and the way she treated David he is not your child girl he is your man!! if he wants to smoke a cigar let them smoke it who do you think you are ! I’m also very ashamed of Tawanda and Tony for allowing Tamar to act like she did toward Trina and Tracy, you all treat Tracy like trash like she’s beneath you all. I’m trying to figure out why ?? Tracy is the best thing on the show she is real, funny and true to herself Towanda, Tony and Tamar are the ones who are phony, you all owe Tracy an apology . Tamar you need to make amends to Trina and just not say you’re sorry act like you are sorry you ain’t the only one to have a birthday !! Ridiculous and with everything Trina has been through !!

10. lwood

June 11, 2019 at 2:46 pm

What a selfish brat, me, me, me, and her other sisters (except Trina) allowed her to be so disrespectful to Tracie and her husband and never called her on it and let her know she was completely out of line with her rude comments. Tamar You talk like a 4 year old kid having a tantrum. How you sisters can sit there and eat dinner when Tracie is hurting and completely blow her off. Shame on your Toni. As the oldest you are to lead by example. Tamar’s body language, facial expressions and stomping off shows who she really is. Selfish, selfish, selfish. Traci your the best!! Happiness to Trina to bad your sister didn’t know how to be happy and be glad to share in the moment.

11. lwood

June 11, 2019 at 2:53 pm

Editing please..it was all there for the world to see. As it has been said you are 42 years old grow up and act like it. There are many people who don’t even get acknowledged or a simple happy birthday on their day and how fortunate you are with the life you have been given because of the support of your fans and family. Tamar you really need to be more grateful and a little more humble. You are negative and you bring about your own misery because you are an unhappy person. When confronted you run! Nevertheless still a fan of the Braxton’s looking forward to Tracie and Trina’s outcome after all this.