BFV Season 6 Episode 26 Finale Recap: Engaged & Enraged

BFV Recap: Tamar Spoils Trina’s Proposal + Traci Goes off On Tamar and Towanda

BFV Season 6 Episode 26 Recap

Photo Credit: We tv

By: A.J. Niles

During the finale of this season of “Braxton Family Values,” Tamar’s Napa Valley trip takes a turn for the worst.

First, Tamar gets upset when Von pops the question on Trina in front of all the sisters. This includes spoiling the moment, sharing the proposal on Instagram Live.

Next, things of off the rails when David and Sean want to get the sisters to resolve their issues. But this leads to a meltdown from Traci, which includes going after the executive producer.

Lastly, Traci unleashes on Towanda and Sean for the impromptu intervention and calls Towanda a snake.

Here’s the recap for, “Engaged & Enraged.”

June 7, 2019 at 12:07 am

I didn’t realize until now but Tamar and Traci are so much alike.

2. My 2 Cents

June 7, 2019 at 12:14 am

Mess.

• Selena Lomack

June 8, 2019 at 2:32 am

I unusually Team Tamar, but after the last episode I feel ashamed of being a fan. Over the seasons I realized that the sensationalism is always spearheaded by Tamar or Tracy. Both ladies nore now than ever seems to have deep issues that they need to address with a medical professional. To me both makes their Family look bad. Clearly, Tamar and Tracy are experiencing mental breakdowns. Both have turned out to be drama queens. My mind thinks, “Get over it,” and heart says, “Killing me softlt!” I am so over the dramatics and childish behavior. Toni, Tawana, Trina and Michael Jr. keep up the naturity

3. M.j o

June 7, 2019 at 12:26 am

They need to fight! This going back and forth is a waste. TAMAR is stubborn and needs them hands placed on her and vicd versa

June 7, 2019 at 8:40 am

All of them need therapy.

5. Joy

June 7, 2019 at 10:21 am

Traci I’m so proud of u.You should have dragged Tamar(muppet face)instead of going after the producers crew.You was correct about everything I been watching show since season one I’m so glad you made ur point. David if u haven’t already introduced Tamar 2 your family dont ur mother with not approve of that relationship. Vic they cant blame u for this we see who the problem is

• blackrose

June 7, 2019 at 5:24 pm

She acted like a classless loon. I think she might have some delaya

6. deb dyson

June 7, 2019 at 10:31 am

Traci getting ready to not have a job, she forgot when the show first started she
    wasn’t on like that, more like a friend of the show then a part of it. I don’t understand her thrist, Tamar dogged her out last year about a concert. Why would she jump out there again. Doesn’t she know by now Tamar means her no good & to stay in her own lane.

• blackrose

June 7, 2019 at 5:27 pm

I dont think any of them take her seriously. Shes funny but by no means musically talented. Shes awful. Shes blaming them for a career she never had which she didn’t really deserve anyway. She acted a fool.Not sure where she thinks that will get her.

• Sonia Margarita Giles

June 7, 2019 at 6:23 pm

Totally agree, she’s the least talented and her overall demeanor is terrible. How could she be so fouled mouth and nasty and yet demand respect.

• Melissa

June 7, 2019 at 9:20 pm

And why is Traci coming against Towanda for a conversation Towanda’s man and Tamar’s man had? Traci is so stuck in the past that she is irrational and ruining relationships unnecessarily. She doesn’t even make sense when she is talking.

7. Patricia Jones

June 7, 2019 at 12:27 pm

I would have been laid my hads on Tamar a-s.
    Spoiled B-TCH

8. Wow!

June 7, 2019 at 1:28 pm

I gotta say this was the episode that Tamar AND Traci really irked me. Usually it’s just Tamar. But I didn’t like the way Traci behaved either. It’s clear as day to me now that Traci AND Tamar are the root of the problems. Traci can’t move on from the past. And Tamar feels like everything should be about her at all times. That’s a recipe for a lot of family drama.

• Sonia Margarita Giles

June 7, 2019 at 6:27 pm

Absolutely, I noticed that too. The behavior from both Traci and Tamar is really getting old. Both are grown women..

9. S. G.

June 7, 2019 at 6:33 pm

I have to say that this last episode was exhausting to watch. I have been watching The Braxton Family Values since day one and have purchased all seasons. I just think that some of the nastiness from Traci and the spoiled and childish behavior from Tamar was just over the top. If I was David I would run for the hills, and Traci needs to learn English.

June 10, 2019 at 4:58 am

It’s time someone puts Tamar in her place. She is very mean and rude to everyone. David you better watch out. Why are you letting this girl tell you how to act. The girls do keep treating Traci like she’s the black sheep of family. I’m so proud of her for standing up to them. Tamar has been miss treating her for years and the whole family knows it. But do they have her back when she needs them, NOOOO!!!! It’s time for y’all to stand up to Tamar and stop letting her get by her with Spoiled Ways Now!!! As long as it’s all about Tamar that’s all she cares about. What she Trina and Von was unacceptable also. She absolutely No right putting it on social media. Spoiled Brat and Jealous!!!