Entertainment

Watch: Candiace Still Doesn’t Think Ashley Wants to Get Pregnant + Isn’t Moved by Miscarriage Story

Photo Credit: Bravo

On tonight’s episode of “Real Housewives of Potomac,” Candiace presses on with her issues with Ashley.

In fact, she buckles down on her belief that Ashley isn’t really trying to get pregnant.

She isn’t even moved when Ashley opens up about her past miscarriage.

1. Ashame

June 16, 2019 at 6:55 pm

Candiace stay off Ashley womb it isnt as she surrogate mother for you..

2. Zodiac

June 16, 2019 at 6:59 pm

You know I hope she never has a miscarriage because she is way out of line here.

3. Oprah's Wig

June 16, 2019 at 8:31 pm

She’s going way too hard about this. Move on already.

4. Lay Lay

June 16, 2019 at 8:40 pm

I think it’s telling that Candiace has no sympathy for women who have had miscarriages and she doesn’t mind fighting with pregnant women.

June 16, 2019 at 9:18 pm

I liked Candiace originally but she’s becoming way too messy for me. She’s actually becoming worse than Ashley.

6. Mo

June 17, 2019 at 2:59 am

I don’t know if its editing but you can tell Ashley is lying. Each time Ashly talks about her miscarriage she looks like she is about to laugh.
    I don’t know if its the editing

7. Jordans Memory

June 17, 2019 at 8:47 am

IDK if she is lying or not but Candice irks my soul! That little lacks the maturity level to even comprehend what’s its like to be pregnant and lose a child because she is a child! Hell she doesn’t know what’s its like to pay a bill that’s in her name. For the life of me I don’t know how this child got cast on a show filled with older woman. They really must have been desperate.

8. deb dyson

June 17, 2019 at 10:01 am

I don’t know why she cares so much about Ashley trying to have a baby, furthermore who does she think she is to even discuss it with Ashley or anyone. True she is a child and has no place on this show..