'Love And Hip Hop Atlanta' Star Erica Dixon Exposes Bambi's Mother

‘Love And Hip Hop Atlanta’ Star Erica Dixon Exposes Bambi’s Mother

Photo Credit: Instagram

On last night’s episode of “Love And Hip Hop Atlanta,” things worsened between Erica, Scrappy and Bambi.

Things got messy at Emani’s birthday party.

Apparently, Bambi’s mother Cece had some words with Momma Dee and Erica’s mother Mignon.

This resulted in Emani breaking down in tears.

Scrappy held Momma Dee and Mignon more responsible for what went down. But Erica claims Cece is the true problem.

And she broke down why on Instagram Live.

1. Chelly

July 9, 2019 at 8:15 am

I believe it.

2. Anon

July 9, 2019 at 8:21 am

So Bambi is out here bragging about not being messy on the show out of respect for Emani but she’s allowing her mother to be messy to a child in real life? I’m not surprised at all. Some people are all about appearances and clearly Bambi is about her stunts and shows. How much do you really love a child if you allow your own mother to hurt her?

• Valerie

July 9, 2019 at 8:39 am

I agree. I question her decisions as a wife and stepmother. She’s letting her dislike of Erica really cloud her judgment.

• Queen

July 9, 2019 at 10:28 am

Agreed. I’m really over her.

• Tishl Jones

July 11, 2019 at 12:23 am

WOW!! I never liked Bambi but damn I thought she would at least love Emani I’m only mad at Scrappy at this point. He is his daughter’s protector!

3. Ms. Jackson

July 9, 2019 at 8:23 am

But they said Erica was the problem and she’s just jealous Scrappy married Bambi. Bambi and Scrappy need to take a break from all the IG stunting they’ve been doing and clean up their real lives because it sounds like a mess.

4. Lay Lay

July 9, 2019 at 9:16 am

Why is Mona going out her way to protect Bambi and Scrappy so much? It’s not like they contribute much to the show anyway right now. Reality TV should be real.

• Yolanda

July 9, 2019 at 2:58 pm

Really…Because I would have went straight to Cece ***about my child!!! Tv or not.

5. Precious Welch

July 9, 2019 at 4:43 pm

I think it was out place for her to be at that child birthday only people should of been their was scrappy and bambi and their son her mother was out line and place because she not kin and wasnt invited that like erica inviting her mom to their child birthday when she has no place there.

• Gwendolyn D Foster

July 10, 2019 at 11:21 am

NOW I AGREE WITH YOU 100 PERCENT,WHY WAS BAMBI MOTHER THERE,FOR A MOTHER TO SPEAK TO S CHILD IN THAT MANNER,BACK IN DA DAY WE CALL HER MAMI NOT MOTHER,POINT BLANK AN A PERIOD..

• Christian person

July 10, 2019 at 11:13 pm

I agree 100%! I didn’t understand why Bambi’s mother attended the his daughter’s bday party! She didn’t belong there , not related! I understand Bambi because she is the stepmother and brought her little brother! All the adults need to grow up and act civil! This was her bday party and she desperately wanted everyone there to get along! No child should be put in the middle of a feud between her parents and significant others! Shame she was crying.

• Tish Jones

July 11, 2019 at 12:25 am

Exactly!!! Let Erica mom come to their kid party & clown….all hell would break loose.

July 9, 2019 at 10:02 pm

Adults aren’t acting like adults and that has to change.

• benji

July 12, 2019 at 5:13 pm

Amen its like somehow all these people stop growing emotionally at 15

7. Mo

July 10, 2019 at 3:38 am

Not only was Bambi the side piece at one point but now Bambi’s mother is disrespecting her daughter. Erica is going waaay to soft on this situation. I would of ripped heads off! There would be no conversation at this point.

8. Danny

July 10, 2019 at 3:23 pm

I ilke love and hip hop

9. BUNZ

July 10, 2019 at 4:59 pm

Bambi mom is a mess!!! Why are they condoning her actions. Scrappy snapped on his mother and her and Erika mom was being very mature about the whole situation. I understand Scrappy is going through a lot after the accident, but Right is Right and Wrong is Wrong!!
    Bambi knows her mother is messy, but she DOESN’T wants to go against the grain.
    Please nip this in the BUD BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT!!!

10. Tee

July 11, 2019 at 6:14 am

As a mother we are place here to protect our kids mentally physically and emotionally to the best of our ability. And Ce Ce ass would catch these hands playing with my child. In all honesty Erica is doing a great job by trying to keep it motherly but baby I would wait a lil while long because of having the twins, make sure the twins dad Emani and my mom together let them know I will need their help for a few days, pull up on Ce Ce and drag her crack head looking a-s. Then Bambi next cause you know she coming that’s her mom. Them hoes would stay in their lane and know their place. I make joke about a lot of shit but my child I take EVERYTHING PERSONAL

11. Derricka

July 13, 2019 at 12:05 pm

Scrappy needs to talk to his wife. Bambi knew he had a child from previous relationship and just because ur married now and have his son that is not going to change. What is up with these father’s cutting off their dicks/nuts for a woman. Like really

12. Ashley T Thompson

August 14, 2019 at 11:57 am

I’m just now catching up on LHHATL.Bambi and Scrappy are wrong as heck for treating Erica like she’s the messy one. How many times has Erica asked to speak to Bambi? Now that’s a real woman! Since Scrappy and Bambi are married, there should be no problem with her talking to Erica. Be grown and stop being messy! As far as Bambi mam is concerned, Mama Dee is better than me. I wish my child would take up for another woman in my house! Not only that but address my kid?there would be slow singing an flower bringing frfr! Team Erica