'Real Housewives of Potomac' Stars Monique Samuels & Candiace Dillard Beef on Twitter

‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Stars Monique Samuels & Candiace Dillard Beef on Twitter

Photo Credit: Bravo

Candiace Dillard and Monique Samuels’ friendship is on the rocks.

Monique feels like Candiace has been coming way too hard for Ashley Darby.

When she told Candiace this, Candiace was furious.

She feels like Monique isn’t being a true friend.

Candiace doesn’t understand why Monique isn’t being an ally.

And Monique feels like she should be able to tell Candiace when she’s wrong.

It appears things are only getting worse between them.

After the latest episode, they actually had a Twitter beef.

July 15, 2019 at 12:21 pm

Candiace is insufferable.

2. Ashame

July 15, 2019 at 1:16 pm

Monique why are wasted ur time on Candiace…She doesn’t understand nothing. I’m quite sure Monique u dont have 2 keep explaining things 2 ur children over & over again. Let her mother keep raising her.I see why her daddy isn’t really in Candiace life. Candiace is toxic☠🧟‍♀️..All of yall stay away

3. Erica

July 15, 2019 at 1:55 pm

I’m not surprised they fell out. Thei friendship was shaky from the beginning. Candiace has always thrown Monique under the bus.

4. Mo

July 15, 2019 at 5:45 pm

Monique is corny for defending Ashley After she called her an alcoholic last season -_-.

5. Jordans Memory

July 16, 2019 at 8:57 am

I think Monique is an alcoholic. We all saw her downing those bottles and her husband even told her to chill. Talking bout she wreck her car because she was tired, girl bye! I drive tired everyday and my car doesn’t end up around a tree. she was drunk period! As for Candiace that little girl irks my soul! I still can’t understand how producers thought she would be a good fit for the show. She is just too young temperamental and immature, she doesn’t fit well with the other ladies at all even when they being at their most petty selves they are more mature than she is. She’s starting to cheapen the show with her angry outburst.

July 16, 2019 at 10:58 am

I don’t know how anyone can deal with Candiace’s sullenness. She has completely changed the show and not for the better.

7. deb dyson

July 16, 2019 at 5:47 pm

I loathe and despise Candi girl and I want her to go away & not return she is a joke.

8. AUDREY REED

July 16, 2019 at 6:57 pm

Monique don’t waste your time with Candiace you have more class sometime its what you don’t say to a person she is to much like her mother because I can see the way she treat her Husband just like her Mother treat her do what I say man
    no BALLS. Don’t waste your time you have a beautiful Family and a baby on the way what do she have (MOTHER) LOL.

9. jennifer walker

July 17, 2019 at 12:25 pm

Candiace mommy gonna get Monique,girl please you gotta be off the tittie to be a housewife 😂😂