'Real Housewives of Potomac' Star Katie Rost Slams Producers & Quits the Show?

‘Real Housewives of Potomac’ Star Katie Rost Slams Producers & Quits the Show?

Photo Credit: Bravo

“Real Housewives of Potomac” has been explosive. One of the highlights of the season is Ashley Darby and Candiace Dillard’s feud. Then there are the groping accusations about Michael Darby. There’s been plenty of drama.

However, many fans wondered why Katie Rost wasn’t at the reunion. She’s been very vocal on social media. Katie recently called out the producers, too. When a follower asked if she’d return next season, Katie said she doesn’t want to.

1. shema

August 15, 2019 at 4:26 pm

I think Katie was actually fired. She accused producers of something very serious. She’s pretending she left by choice but I doubt that’s what happened since she was in her feelings about not being invited to the reunion.

• Menlita

September 1, 2019 at 11:18 pm

I think she was fired too. As a professional drug rehab nurse. She appears to be on drugs, erratic behavior, coats, disheveled, jittery, flintchy. Each time looking as though she just did drugs. So sad.

2. Im Sayin

August 15, 2019 at 8:04 pm

Katie’s return was such a flop.

3. Tiney

August 15, 2019 at 9:31 pm

Look at the poor thing. Where are “her people” or anyone that can tell her about those awful wigs. Then there is talk of the unemployed boyfriend. What has she brought to the show except for embarrassment. She was let go. It wasn’t voluntary.

4. Elizabeth Diane Davis

August 16, 2019 at 4:54 am

Omg Katie looked horrible to be such a lovely female. Those ugly wigs could have stayed in the closet. Her look was totally different. Katie look like she was on drugs

• Kim

August 18, 2019 at 4:07 pm

That’s what I thought! Her flat affect and dazed look was a give away for me! She seemed a wreck most of the time.

• Lisa Akinsola

August 18, 2019 at 9:06 pm

I think the same thing ladies. She is on drugs. She looks horrible and seems to be in a mental fog.

• Rai

August 20, 2019 at 7:35 am

Totally agree. I’ve been saying this the whole season her pupils be pinpoint. She’s on depressants and already depressed. The ponytails etc

• Ayanna

August 20, 2019 at 11:52 am

I agree, when she first appeared on the show he seemed to be well put together but on this season she looks and acts crazy like she’s definitely on something.

5. Barbee

August 16, 2019 at 7:43 am

She’s pretending like she wasn’t fired smh.

August 16, 2019 at 10:03 am

Katie didn’t really contribute much this season. Most of the time she acted like she was out of it. She was definitely not herself. Maybe it would be best that she doesn’t return next season.

7. Annie Matthews

August 16, 2019 at 2:55 pm

These shows degrade professional african american women. I can’t watch anymore. #lovekatie #weallhavebadhairdays

8. [email protected]

August 17, 2019 at 7:59 pm

The girl looked kind of LETHARGIC,or somewhat CATATONIC,I was trying to not be so blunt about it,but basically, the girl looked HIGH AF, in EVERY EPISODE she was in!

9. Aztec jones

August 18, 2019 at 4:15 pm

Stop it Black women y’all too old for d-mn foolishness fighting each other talking about dumb sh-t like y’all in high school no wonder y’all aunt got NO MAN

• Katana

August 18, 2019 at 7:28 pm

How do you know anyone commenting is single? You’re the one who sounds bitter

10. Donna

August 18, 2019 at 8:47 pm

She’s starting to carry herself like Whitney Houston. She seems so unkept and dishevelled. If they were her real friends they should tell her.

11. Kaye

August 18, 2019 at 10:09 pm

I want to say Katie god bless you and believe in him he will see you through everything and people sometimes stress can make you look like a real crackhead especially when you have no one to turn to

12. anonymous

August 19, 2019 at 10:45 am

Katie you better off without these small minded ladies, they try to hard to be something they are not they have NO storyline so you not missing anything Gizelle a church has been, Candice a fake pagent person, her mom pays her daughtet to live her dreams(ughhhhhh already)Karen join another show please because you don’t belong with these ladies, Robyn use your own brain Gizelle did what she did at your open house because she jealous you walk behind her not in front Ashley just ok just(spen time with your OLD husband)and those reunion dresses, GROSS, Karen you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Melissa

August 22, 2019 at 1:34 am

I can see the hurt in Katies eye a d honesty it looks like she struggling with addiction. Not sure if it’s prescription pills or street drug, I’m wishing her the best.

14. QualityControl

August 25, 2019 at 9:06 pm

As an addict in recovery watching Katie was like looking into a mirror of my past. I self medicated abused rx drugs and was oblivious to the fact everyone else seen through my facade. I hope you know Katie there is hope and a network of people routing for you. I want to see you succeed slay the underlying demons causing you to drown in your vices. Take the first step God will carry you the rest of the way. I wish this didn’t sound so textbook. There’s no script to this at shi*. IJS takes one to know one but we ALL have to ask for help sometimes.