Katie From RHOP Clashes with Robyn on Instagram

Katie Calls out Robyn After Latest RHOP Episode, Robyn Responds

Katie From RHOP

Photo Credit: Instagram

Ashley and Candiace’s confrontation was easily the most discussed moment from the latest episode of “Real Housewives of Potomac.”

And not too long after, both women feuded on Twitter.

But it looks as if another feud may be in the works.

After Katie called out Robyn for past comments, Robyn responded.

1. Porsha

June 6, 2019 at 9:08 pm

On what planet is Katie considered dark skinned?

• Lisa

June 7, 2019 at 9:17 am

My thoughts exactly. And she’s serious too. Like she really thinks she’s dark skinned.

• Anonymous

June 7, 2019 at 9:22 am

Lunacy.

• blackrose

June 7, 2019 at 5:32 pm

well she surely not light.
      And she has her own hang ups because she does not look biracial (i know that sounds odd) and I think maybe that bothers her.

2. Chelly

June 6, 2019 at 9:15 pm

I’m trying to see when did Gizelle and Robyn attack her? Katie is so dramatic. They asked her what she considers herself. That’s not disrespectful.

3. Jordans Memory

June 7, 2019 at 8:29 am

I remember that episode and they did attack her they made her feel ashamed for identifying as bi racial and not black making her feel like she is ashamed of her black side. I thought it was the craziest thing like are you serious? Is she suppose to forget she has a white dad because she has black blood running through her veins? That episode pissed me off too. If I had mixed kids as a black woman my kids shouldn’t and wouldn’t identify as black, like she said they are bi racial. It wouldn’t be fair for her to discount her white side no more than her black side. Gizelle and Robyn are ignorant as hell anyways so Idk why she even bother.

June 7, 2019 at 8:38 am

I sometimes wonder if Katie is mentally ill. She’s very delusional and you can’t even have a conversation with her without her saying she was attacked. From these clips here, no one attacked her. And she in not dark skinned. Gizelle nailed it though. Katie is proud of every part of her but her black side. Rewatch last week’s episode. Notice how she acted in the plantation. She acted like none of that applied to her. I was disgusted.

5. Nope

June 7, 2019 at 8:54 am

Yeah I’m honestly not interested in another season of this topic. They did this season one. Why do this again? Honestly this season hasn’t been good and Katie didn’t need to come back. In every scene you forget she’s even there. The show was better without her.

6. Juanita Davis

August 2, 2019 at 4:59 pm

I think Bravo should have mandatory drug testing for the cast. Before, During, and After. Katie acts like she’s on something. Her conversation is off. She’s mad, but can’t remember what they said to anger her. She’s all over the place. IMO