'Basketball Wives' Star OG Spills Some Controversial Tea About the Reunion

‘Basketball Wives’ Star OG Spills Some Controversial Tea About the Reunion

Photo Credit: VH1

The “Basketball Wives” cast filmed the reunion over the weekend. Fans of the show expected a lot of drama. Especially since season 7 has been a messy one. But it appears OG couldn’t wait for the reunion to air to vent about what went down. In fact, she spilled a lot of tea on social media.

And she’s furious about what allegedly transpired. In fact, she believes she was treated unfairly. She told her fans that she wasn’t even allowed to film on stage with everyone else. Plus, she apparently made some controversial accusations regarding how she was treated by the rest of the cast.

1. And What?

September 9, 2019 at 4:51 pm

OG’s issue isn’t about colorism. There’s other dark skinned women on the same show and there’s been dark skinned women on the show in the past. There will be dark skinned women on the show after her as well. They just don’t like OG. And anyone they don’t like ends up gone. I’ve noticed if you come for any of the big three (Tami, Shaunie, Evelyn), they will get you out of there. Jackie was the only exception because she has clout of her own.

• Anonymous

September 9, 2019 at 5:36 pm

I agree. Especially about that part about Tami, Ev and Shaunie. Anyone they don’t like is out of there.

• Keisha

September 9, 2019 at 8:59 pm

I’m not watching it no more it’s to much fake a-s woman. I’m over that show for good 👍

• Lekieta Price

September 11, 2019 at 8:24 am

Yeah after 30 the MESSINESS in your life should stop, at 50 these Ladies are contributing to the stereotype that all Black Women do is argue, bully,and throw drinks. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing positive about this show. I love a good drama but 😫. After this season, Im out!💯💯

• Debi Howard

September 10, 2019 at 2:56 pm

I’m not watching anymore unless they fire OG. She is so toxic and annoying.

• Ally

September 10, 2019 at 3:50 pm

OG is the only Real one on the show! All of the rest of them are fake as h-ll including Shaunie! She is no role model to anyone! She laid on her back to get everything she got now! Plus this show is full of favoritism. If Evelyn likes you then you are in and if not your out!!!

• Niki edwards

September 10, 2019 at 4:47 pm

So d-mn true the rest of them b-tches are fake! Evelyn fake Jen definitely fake

• Denise black barbie

September 10, 2019 at 9:50 pm

Stfu!

• Patti

September 11, 2019 at 3:01 am

Totally agree…she’s the biggest sh-t starter and so d-mn desperate to get married!!

• PATRICIA HOWARD

September 10, 2019 at 6:41 pm

And they don’t even like each other…. A mess

• Michele Hawkins

September 12, 2019 at 11:48 am

I really think that since they couldn’t bully OG, and since she wasn’t an AZz kisser like Kristen and now Malaysia, Shaunie and Bitter azz Evelyn donot want to be near OG. The only time and person that even came close to being threaten was The lil girl Feby…and that was for a reason…you dont talk or write a rap about another female unless you are insecure and also in high school..OG and Tami need to whup evelyn and feby azz at the same damn time…back in my high school days, if you run your mouth to me or about me it was an automatic azz whupping…until you learn your lesson…the only people who talk about you are the haters and the jealous people…because if you really dont deal with somebody there is no need to have their name in your mind or thoughts…

• Welp

September 9, 2019 at 6:03 pm

Those of us who have been watching since the first season know certain people don’t like to be challenged. And when they are, people get fired. They didn’t have a problem with OG until she had an issue with Evelyn. And I think she said some stuff about Shaunie on Twitter, so there’s that.

• roxanne

September 9, 2019 at 6:31 pm

I think it’s a little bit of both what I said before they are bringing more light-skinned/ Hispanics coattail on the show. They look at OG as aggressive this is how they do a black women instead of saying she assertive, they laugh at her on day one about her wig and I agree, they also don’t want Jennifer friend there either, besides Jennifer got a pass because she is friends with Evelyn. OG should have left the show if she could not sit there with the rest of the cast. So it’s okay for people to pick up chairs and throw it??

• Shawn Giles

September 9, 2019 at 7:11 pm

It’s definitely about her skin and they feel she not pretty that’s so messed up but they old looking a-ses can’t talk they did it to Tami about how she dressed can’t stand ppl like that

• And What?

September 10, 2019 at 8:06 am

If it was about OG’s skin, why is this her second season and why was she allowed to film the reunion on the stage with everyone else last season? She’s also not the only darker skinned woman on the show. Malaysia, Jennifer and Kristen ain’t light skinned. OG didn’t start having problems until she came for Evelyn. Anytime you come for the big three, things like this will happen. Now they are going to push her off the show.

• Neek neek

September 10, 2019 at 1:53 pm

And if it’s about skin color the comment about them “doing it to Tami” doesn’t make sense. It’s not about skin color people. Jennifer and Evelyn were friends for 20 years and I’m pretty sure Jen has always been dark skin lol

And the people who keep saying that the cast doesn’t think OG is “pretty enough” are really showing what THEY think of OG, not what the cast thinks of her. JS

• Shawnta Locklin

September 10, 2019 at 11:03 am

At the end of the day. Its a scripted show. They want to be famous & we give them fame by watching. I dont heavily invest in none of these shows. Im a security guard.And I’ve worked on different show set at many points in my career. When your schedule specific times, place & whos going to be there understand.Its a scriptes show. Most of these woman dont deal with each other on a normal day. And yes sometimes they sprinkle the truth. And yes sometimes they enhance the drama its show business. Alot of these people are doing it for a check. My advice watch these shows for entertainment dont get to invested unless you personally know them.

• Tamiika Jones

September 9, 2019 at 10:01 pm

THANK YOU! That’s what people want it to be about since OG is not close to the top dogs. They simply don’t vibe with her. If Shaunie and Evelyn were dark skin and still didn’t like OG then what would the reason be? If it was really about colorism do you honestly think the darker cast members would have ever made it on to the show? Look at all of the previous past light skin women who were never invited back to the show. It is sick to me that people can’t accept that they just don’t like this girl like many that have come before her but because Shaunie and Evelyn are light it just has to be colorism. I guess if your light you must absolutely like and get along with everyone darker than you or else smh.

• LaSha

September 10, 2019 at 1:49 am

BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHER DARK GIRLS..besides JACK&JEN..who else comes back..You have to remmeber that ANGRY AND BLACK corrilates to DARK/BAD/WRONG..Hence; Angry Black Woman.JACK&JEN stays because THEY COMPLY sooner than later. POOR OG..this sounds like some LHH sh-t..filmin off to the side. They may be actually using OG for this to get the ratings up for next season..EITHER WAY.. HOPE SHE STAYS

• And What?

September 10, 2019 at 8:02 am

Umm Kristen is dark skinned. So are Malaysia and Jennifer. Also, if OG being dark skinned is the issue, why is she on her second season of the show? Why was she allowed on the stage during last year’s reunion? Y’all aren’t making any sense. The only reason OG is having problems now is she came for Evelyn this season. Anytime you come for Evelyn, Shaunie and Tami, you will have problems and end up kicked off the show.

• Neek neek

September 10, 2019 at 2:02 pm

I totally agree with you. I have dark (beautiful) skin but I’m not feeling OG. Obviously has nothing to do with skin color. Not feeling her obsession with labels (real or not) , dramatic makeup, lashes , nails and wigs. She was rude to Kristen from day one and then played the victim.

I do think Shaunie’s should address her bias and double standard. Evelyn has been extremely violent and aggressive and Shaunies response to it is mild. It’s shouldnt be tolerated.

2. Yeah I Said It!

September 9, 2019 at 5:08 pm

Who was the person on here who said they had a feeling they were going to push OG off the show? Wow.

• RealOne

September 10, 2019 at 1:30 pm

Several of the women on the show have been extremely aggressive both verbally and physically yet they are allowed to attend the reunion? So it’s certainly not about the cast feeling “unsafe”. The cast constantly spoke negatively about OGs appearance… very shallow women. We as a black community need to uplift one another and embrace each other regardless of our differences in skin tone, hair, clothing etc. Our children are watching and we need to be better than this. OG, much love you you my sista!

• PATRICIA HOWARD

September 10, 2019 at 6:39 pm

They are afraid of OG, this girl is strong, and they don’t want her smoke, she don told febe how she would handle up on her.

3. Tash

September 9, 2019 at 5:09 pm

Well i knew CeCe and Tami weren’t trying to be there but d-mn they did OG dirty.

4. Martha Mcneal

September 9, 2019 at 5:42 pm

Yeah, she has a right to be on that stage, as everyone else,personally,i like OG😍🤩

September 9, 2019 at 5:49 pm

This sounds awful. It doesn’t even sound like a reunion worth watching.

6. Im Sayin

September 9, 2019 at 5:53 pm

Are they getting ready to cancel the show?

7. Kimberly

September 9, 2019 at 6:07 pm

If Tami leave I’m not watching the show anymore.

• Anonymous

September 9, 2019 at 7:07 pm

Tami is gone boo. She doesn’t want anything to do with the show anymore and I don’t blame her.

• Brenda

September 13, 2019 at 6:12 am

I’m not watching the show anymore. I’m tired of all the petty beef’s. I’m done with Evelyn she is a bully and a liar.

Jackie is just a show pony, anything for a rating. Shaunie has a I don’t care look.

• CoCo Reed

September 14, 2019 at 3:11 am

Cause she always high thats why she don’t care.

September 9, 2019 at 6:14 pm

OG is so much better than any of the big three as you call them in my opinion they are nothing but bullies an shaunie hides behind Ev and Kristen an her ep position but she is very manipulative an they do her dirty work. The real reason they don’t like OG or Jackie is because they are Alphas and don’t suck their ass an they can’t stand that. Look how Kristen ding Cece just so she could fit on angry a little money just crazy to me family sticks with family. They feel like every new girl should bow down like they are royalty an they are nothing more than bullies an mean girls.

• CoCo

September 14, 2019 at 3:14 am

Even Malaysia started kissing their a-s

9. Miss Jones

September 9, 2019 at 7:16 pm

Colorism I said it before and I’ll say it again. Jennifer, OG and Dominique are beautiful dark skin women. They are bullying Jen and or trying to fight her, Dominique could handle Evelyn and now they all fear for their safety around her. Lastly OG is too #Real and she’s not a follower. They are giving the three darkest women on the show a hard time and if you don’t think it’s not because of their skun tone than I don’t know what else to tell you!

• CoCo

September 14, 2019 at 3:16 am

And when Evelyn saw the Dominique wasn’t no punk then she wanted to say she was sorry to her and be cool with Dominique

10. Marie Spurlock

September 9, 2019 at 7:31 pm

Well she’s not coming back and I decided I’m not watching this show anymore shaunie starts sh-t and acts all innocent Evelyn is quick to throw chairs but scared of og i call bullsh-t this show is about favoritism point blank if your not kissing up to shaunie and Evelyn your out of there and they all talk about og but when she confronts them it’s no i never said that just like Evelyn told Jackie og was lying no she wasn’t Evelyn said everything og said she said own your sh-t ladies i hope they cancel the show

• S lee

September 9, 2019 at 7:53 pm

I feel that Cee Cee is fake as h-ll! She clearly said that she wouldn’t care if Byron never saw his family again. She should have been trying to unite them and bring them together instead of making a comment like that. Now how should Kristian feel about what she said?

• PATRICIA HOWARD

September 10, 2019 at 6:57 pm

Cece is so confused, she don’t know how to handle all that, she don’t know if she coming or going, Kristen is very babified. You can’t fix the family drama on Reality TV. We can clearly already see the fracture. They need professional help

• Trish

September 10, 2019 at 7:03 am

True

• PATRICIA HOWARD

September 10, 2019 at 6:59 pm

Yep, that’s what I see to.

11. Carol Gilmore

September 9, 2019 at 7:57 pm

First of all of is a shot starter and she is a user og need to move on I don’t like her and it has nothing to do with the color of her skin too be honest she look like a man

• T

September 10, 2019 at 2:29 am

Amen. I agree, it wasn’t Og place to tell that. Nothing but confusion and family break up. The ladies were right about that.

• Anonymous

September 10, 2019 at 10:00 am

🤣🤣🤣…plz tell me the man she look like…

12. Lovato

September 9, 2019 at 8:43 pm

In my opinion OG is the trouble making why did she tell everybody that Christin husband was not Brian father it wasn’t her story to tell,and Jackie was just an instigator spilling the beans about everybody known of them can keep a secret.

• Sabrina McNeal

September 9, 2019 at 10:08 pm

It’s Kristin & Byron; and so what who the h-ll cares the whole cast is fake an will do or say anything just to hold a spot on a f-cked up show that belittles women all together

September 9, 2019 at 8:48 pm

OG was always putting herself in some mess. She let these BBW fans blow her head up. Now she may end up losing her job. These reality shows are political. If CeCe and Tami are leaving the show, that means the only allies OG has are Jen and Jackie.

• Landy

September 9, 2019 at 10:12 pm

Just started watching reality tv (on bedrest so have to find crap to make the time pass lol)…but anyway, don’t they usually isolate a person in a private room if there’s an altercation during the reunion allowing that person to be a part of the reunion until things calm down? If that’s true, I don’t see why she has to be isolated. She has been in mess during the season but almost all of the other women on the show in confrontations with another cast member, and there is always a confrontation on EVERY SINGLE EPISODE and from what I hear every reunion also. That said, everyone should be in separate private rooms for the reunion, b/c Jackie is into it with Feby and Malaysia. Malaysia has a problem with Jennifer. Jennifer is upset with Malaysia is bothered by Evelyn and Malaysia cropping her out of their pic from her event to honor her mother….SOOOO keeping this baby isolated doesn’t much reduce the drama imo

14. Sally

September 9, 2019 at 9:17 pm

OG is just using CeCe to try to get her man in the NBA. Jackie is just causing drama cause she’s trying to remain Relevant. Kristen is needs to spend more time with her own family. Malaysia moved to Georgia to get the hell away from crazy people. Shaunie and Evelyn both need a man to release that built up tension. Weed ain’t enough. Love you ladies just calling it as I see it.

15. Shorty Reyes

September 9, 2019 at 11:02 pm

This show is so dam dumb. Shayne and Evelyn are stupid two faced wh-res. The show should be called BASKETBALL WHO-ES AND EX. Nobody is married to a nba player but Jackie. Tami and Jackie are the only 2 I like and OH just got played. She should of kicked Ev and Shaunie assess they so full of sh-t.. Everybody kisses Shaunie fake a-s. Except Tami Jackie and OG.. You ladies need to get a real life and act like real women and mothers. Your kids should be embarrassed by the way you all act. I’m done watching this stupid a-s show.. Evelyn and Shaunie are the worst. Ev I’m sure probably did sleep with your ex. She sleep with half the nba what else is new.. Ladies go get a real job like real smart WOMEN do… PLEASE CANCEL THIS SHOW…

• Candece Phillips

September 10, 2019 at 3:02 am

Really tami wasn’t kidding shaunie a-s when she came back stepping to brandi ?? Tami got exactly what she deserved from shaunie

• PATRICIA HOWARD

September 10, 2019 at 6:51 pm

You are right, their conduct is so very unbecoming, its just petty middle school crap, that grown women should know Hiw to manage. In real life, you can’t beat up everybody who voices a bad opinion about you….real adults don’t care, they spent one whole episode on “Did you say this about me”. Total waste, and no one got to the bottom of anything.

16. Rita Williams

September 9, 2019 at 11:41 pm

All of the BW are beautiful and what I don’t understand is why so much disrespect,envy, talk about what is real in fashion of each other clothing. Each one of you except Jackie,OG and Tami have great self esteem about them selve. You all talk about how less someone else has money wise than the other. I remember when Tami come to the show , Evelyn and Jennifer talked about what Tami couldn’t afford in the stores they shop at. Why not help a sister up, not beat her more into the ground. I love my life and I value my friends for life. Yeah we may have disagreements about we love each other and respect each other. I am disabled and my girlfriends always checking on me. From what I see all you have in common is a basketball, and nothing else.you all are really strangers and no moral values, just money and material values. All new women get out and run fast.

17. Anyous

September 10, 2019 at 1:08 am

I’ve been watching Basketball Wives since 2010 and it’s just really really really sad that these women who are who are married or were involved with an NBA player and just act pretty much ratchet ghetto it really makes me sad that’s I hate to see this show just going down because of the ghetto and Ratchet and pretty much ghetto fabulous pretty much as how it is is what this show is pretty much turning into. I respect any woman that has her own show executive producer of her own thing I respect a woman that has their own and everything else. And Jackie Christie is making age 50 looking bad for all women.

18. Kim

September 10, 2019 at 7:36 am

They brought OG on the show just to be mean to her, and pick on her, who else would they be able to do that too, but she fights back and they don’t like that. The show should be called “rich mean old hags”.

19. D Wilborn

September 10, 2019 at 9:17 am

Evelyn is beautiful but bad attitude her ways makes her look crazy and not to cute. Jackie tells it like it is she and Tami are my favorite real women all the way….

20. Ms Shade

September 10, 2019 at 9:35 am

if U watch the show and pay attn. OG was Tammi mouth piece she did her dirty work, she feuded w/most of them anything she heard she repeated and for those who missed the real tea (she leaked the story about Jackie having a concussion)its not about color or skin but OG played yall and so did her MALE fan,most African americans no if U drop the color card every other African American fall in line just like these responses, OG wasn’t a main cast member and the producers dnt know if Jackie going to drop tht tea thy wanted to prevent a brawl as thy call it,we have not actually seen the taping so these responses come from a groupie tht was there and come on yall the cast get to invite guest and get thm ticets lets not be tht naïve this was somebody OG knows if U look at any other realty show tapings not all of thm make it to the couch OG wanted to be seated on the couch b/c she know she did the most and thts wat the producers like thy like mess and she gave it now she feel betrayed, personally I dnt like OG,but tv likes messy trashy women, so does the groupies so there U go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Tiffani Young

September 11, 2019 at 5:58 pm

If what OG is saying is true, I get where she is coming from by being treated unfairly. It’s not right but it’s okay. Why and who allows that to happen?

22. CoCo

September 14, 2019 at 3:30 am

I think how they did Jennifer was wrong very wrong….
    I have watched this show since it started, but this season was the worst. And Febe was WACK.
    I’m done watching.

23. yvonne poole

September 15, 2019 at 1:19 pm

THEY SCARED OG THEY USE TO WEAK WOMAN THAT GOING TO TAKE THERE S***, YES THEY TEASE OG, ABOUT HER, TOE.EVELYN , NEED TO LEAVE NO MAN, WANTS HER,SHE TRYING TO BE SHAUNIE, HAVE KIDS, BY BALL PLAYER’S AND COME UP DON’T WORK.SHE, BRING FREBBIE, ON AND SHE A TROUBLE MAKER THEN WHEN SOMEONE STEP TO HER, SHE LIE.SHAUNIE, SUPPOSE TO BE THE LEADER AND SHE, NO GOOD TO HER CAST MEMBERS, SHE TREATED TAMI , LIKE GARBAGE AND THOTTIE EVELYN .