Married To Medicine Season 7 Episode 2 Recap & Video Clips

‘Married to Medicine’ Recap: Toya Suffers a Heartbreak + Simone & Quad Clash

Married To Medicine Season 7 Episode 2

Photo Credit: Bravo

On the latest episode of “Married To Medicine,” Jackie tried to bring the women back together. So she invites them all to her tea party. There they hash things out and put it all on the table. Quad makes it clear that she wants to work on her friendship with Dr. Simone. However, they end up clashing after they meet one on one.

Toya has other things on her mind besides her feud with Dr. Contessa. She recently suffered a miscarriage and she’s trying to process it. She leans on Simone for emotional support.

Here’s a recap of “Stirring the Teapot.”

1. Dineo Seleke

September 16, 2019 at 2:12 am

I think Toya is the one making everyone fight, she is deceitful and nobody is aware of it. She a divide and rule type.

• anon

September 16, 2019 at 9:02 am

Huh? I think that’s more so Jackie than anyone else and Heavenly and Quad are her minions.

• Erma robinson

September 18, 2019 at 12:32 pm

How? What she do?

September 16, 2019 at 8:52 am

Simone thinks Heavenly is a lunatic now that her and Cecil are the target. But she didn’t feel that way when Heavenly was only coming for Mariah. Interesting.

• Just Saying

September 16, 2019 at 9:16 am

They thought Mariah was the only person Heavenly would gun for. But the truth is she will turn on any of them. Fighting with the other women gives her a storyline so she doesn’t have to be more open about her marriage.

3. WhatWhat

September 16, 2019 at 9:21 am

Quad flipped the script real quick didn’t she? She didn’t want to work on her friendship with Simone. She wanted a scene.

4. Mo Money

September 16, 2019 at 9:52 am

Quad needs a storyline, Toya is grieving ( I knew it was a reason she didn’t lash out at Contessa) she really is showing signs of maturity b/c she could have easily misdirected her anger instead she chose not too (okay Toya I see ya)Heavenly will turn on Jackie viewers just wait and Jackie demons are about to show thy have really changed these ladies well thy allowed thm to change into interesting tv thts all it is I do believe heavenly using Quad to get at Mariah and Simone but Quad needs a storyline and she not tht smart so she don’t see it just like Heavenly dnt see Jackie using her just wait wen Toya helas she will see it all……………….

• Erma robinson

September 18, 2019 at 12:34 pm

Check, check

5. Tweetie62

September 16, 2019 at 10:55 am

Quad needs to leave the show she’s not married to medicine anymore & as for Heavenly she continues to put a wedge between the ones that are friends. She’s smart but she’s ignorant and she’s the only one Miss. Quad won’t run up on. They don’t have a clue what friendship means.

6. Asa

September 16, 2019 at 11:05 am

These ladies were happy before heavenly and that contessa.
    Their fights didn’t last that long. Now they always fight. Heavenly is using quad to get to Mariah and Simone and Toya. Jackie is a hyena in a lamb suit that’s all I can say. She’s the one who doesn’t like Mariah but manipulated every one against her. Heavenly, Jackie and contessa you are the miliemeal of the same bag. Quad I think there’s still hope for you, but you can be ratchet sometimes for no reason. Simone I’m glad heavenly turned on you, you were becoming a two faced.

7. Shady Bootz

September 16, 2019 at 1:34 pm

Quad is something ELSE! The switch up though. She went from an Oscar nominated actress to an around the way girl real quick. She ain’t fooling anyone. Heavenly will ALWAYS be trash in my eyes. I’m glad Jackie’s true colors are coming to light. I agreed with Mariah when she said that Jackie is deep and dangerous. She definitely throw the rock and hide her hand. I can’t wait to see what happens between her and Simone because she seem to be siding with that b-tch Heavenly. She has never had this much screen time with Heavenly.

September 16, 2019 at 6:18 pm

I’m so glad someone turn on Simone…Quad u could have @ least call & let Simone know u was going to be late..I agree with Quad from what I seen how Simone came @ u last year

9. Im Sayin

September 16, 2019 at 6:30 pm

So sad for Toya and Eugene.

10. Jey

September 20, 2019 at 1:08 pm

Quad, you cannot be ugly inside and outside, choose one. You went at Simone like a rabid dog, after talking to her all gentle and sweet at the tea, you had everyone fooled with that act. Then you deliberately made her wait for over an hour before you showed up with your crazy self talking about something Simone did over a year ago, knowing she was drinking, it’s not an excuse but d-mn. Move on. I was team Quad over Mariah all day everyday but maybe I should believe what Mariah is saying about you because I have now seen for myself how evil you can be. What goes around comes around.