'Married to Medicine' Star Mariah Huq Says Dr. Jackie Walters Never Liked Her + Shaded Her for Years

‘Married to Medicine’ Star Mariah Huq Says Dr. Jackie Walters Never Liked Her + Shaded Her for Years

Photo Credit: Instagram

Mariah Huq is still upset with Dr. Jackie Walters. The “Married to Medicine” stars have been at odds since Jackie repeated the drug accusations on her podcast with Dr. Heavenly Kimes. Mariah believes Jackie should face repercussions. But she said even more during a recent Facebook Live session.

When it comes to Jackie, Mariah believes Jackie never liked her. And Jackie has shaded her for years. And Mariah believes she can only be in a better place with Jackie if she “kisses her a*s.”

September 17, 2019 at 2:16 pm

Jackie never did like Mariah. That’s always been obvious. That is why she just can’t apologize to Mariah now and be done with this.

• Tom

September 17, 2019 at 6:01 pm

Mariah has been a b-tch since she’s been on there ghetto trash

• Eww

September 17, 2019 at 6:16 pm

Eww. Y’all are so quick to call black women ghetto. Do better. Remember, there’d be no Married to Medicine without her.

• Delia

September 17, 2019 at 6:35 pm

Jackie is low key messy, she talks about everyone in the group. I don’t like her and Mariah’s right. Simone was her bff, but she done shade her several times. Jackie think her sh-t don’t stink..she really needs to STFU and worry about Curtis wondering eyes

• Jo Ann Hicks

September 17, 2019 at 7:05 pm

Jackie thinks she’s all that just because she is a doctor. People give her a pass because of this. Jackie is underhanded messy and gets away with it. She always gives others advice like she knows it all but she doesn’t. If Jackie knew it all maybe she could stop her husband’s wandering eyes. She still has more problems in her marriage than a little bit.

• Corrima hanible

September 17, 2019 at 7:16 pm

Exactly

• Tina

September 17, 2019 at 8:43 pm

Agree. Never have liked Jackie’s phony butt.

• Sivee

September 18, 2019 at 12:51 pm

Jackie has been nasty towards ALL of them but Mariah is absolutely her target.
            As successful as Jackie & Hellish are, they are BOTH jealous of Mariah

• Teresa

September 18, 2019 at 4:24 pm

Jackie can leave.

2. julyol1972

September 17, 2019 at 2:19 pm

Oh give me a fcking break! Considering everything shes done and said about all the cast THIS is what she chooses to lose her sh-t about? Its not like this was said in private and Jackie repeated it…….it was said at the fcking reunion…..in front of millions.

I guess she finally gets to be a b-tch to Jackie this season, cause God knows she’s been trying. That b-tch makes me tired.

• Actually

September 17, 2019 at 2:34 pm

How has Mariah been a b to Jackie? She has yet to drag her. I don’t know about you, but I think being accused of being hooked on drugs is a pretty big deal. People lose jobs and opportunities over that. And with any other job, Jackie would have been fired for doing what she did. Shoot people in the media get in trouble when they don’t make it clear that a rumor hasn’t been confirmed. It’s fine not to like Mariah but why pretend like she’s not right on this one thing? Jackie and Quad were flat out wrong period. Phaedra was fired but these women won’t be because producers and viewers hate Mariah. And Mariah will apologize for her actions and say she was wrong. Jackie will not because she hates Mariah and she has a god complex.

• Amina

September 17, 2019 at 3:07 pm

I remember several seasons ago when Jackie got the ladies to kick Mariah out of the group and they all went along with it I don’t like Jackie she always appeared to me as being above the rest of the ladies even Dr Simone..this is just me opinion

• Kay

September 17, 2019 at 9:07 pm

All of this!!!!

• Sivee

September 18, 2019 at 12:52 pm

Exactly

• jay

September 18, 2019 at 10:22 pm

You did all that typing and no listening whatsoever. Jackie’s antics have gone way over your head.

3. Yep

September 17, 2019 at 2:27 pm

I agree. All Jackie had to say was allegedly but she said it in a way like the accusations were factual. She’s a doctor, so she has the education to know better. Jackie has always been passive aggressive and sneaky. Heavenly has confirmed this. Speaking of Heavenly, Heavenly did say Jackie was the one who told her to write on Mariah’s poster at the reunion that year. And she gave Heavenly the shady picture she gave Mariah for that fake truce they did the season after. Jackie also called Toya fat in her green screens. And talked down to all the wives season one because they weren’t doctors. Oh and she shaded Heavenly for “just being a dentist” on season 2. Oh right, Jackie talked to Heavenly like a child and Heavenly clocked her about it a couple of seasons ago. I think it’s interesting that Jackie has done all of this and no one really calls her out, including the viewers. But they remember every single thing Mariah has ever said or done. Mariah is always the bad guy. Gets dragged by the viewers constantly and the worst edits on the show. Meanwhile, Jackie goes unscathed. Interesting how that works.

4. Joyce Agyeman Osei

September 17, 2019 at 2:42 pm

Excuse me, but does Mariah forget some of the mess that has come out of her mouth against the other ladies, especially Jackie and Dr. Damon? The woman went through two battles with cancer and survived. Yet, you had the nerve to put her down because she did not know what it was like to raise a child because she couldn’t have any. Mariah can dish it out, but cries like a baby when it is done to her. She needs to stop it!

• Actually

September 17, 2019 at 2:53 pm

Jackie being a cancer survivor does not give her a pass to be a mean girl. And I think that’s exactly why y’all are silent when she is a mean girl towards the others. Also, what season and episode did Mariah put Jackie down for not having kids? What she did do is tell Jackie that she can’t talk to her like she’s a child. Jackie has hated her since because she really believes she is the boss of all these women. If Mariah did half the things Jackie did over the years, yall would drag her more than y’all already do. Anyway, Mariah owns everything she does and apologizes. When will Jackie?

• Yeah I Said It!

September 17, 2019 at 3:06 pm

“Also, what season and episode did Mariah put Jackie down for not having kids? What she did do is tell Jackie that she can’t talk to her like she’s a child. Jackie has hated her since because she really believes she is the boss of all these women.” – The crazy thing is Heavenly said the same thing to Jackie I believe like two seasons ago and Jackie didn’t even mind it. So I think she just never liked Mariah. LOL.

• Lana

September 17, 2019 at 3:53 pm

I think Joyce is talking about earlier in season one. Mariah wasn’t putting down Jackie because she couldn’t have kids, but she said Jackie probably couldn’t understand why she was mad at Toya because she doesn’t have kids. This was after Toya went around telling everybody that Aydin is not Lauren’s biological father. Jackie didn’t see the issue but Mariah was upset about it.

• Shayla

September 17, 2019 at 2:57 pm

Mariah hasn’t forgotten any of the things she’s said and done. That’s the difference between her and Jackie. One will actually apologize and admit fault (Mariah) and the other will not (Jackie).

• kim c gaines

September 17, 2019 at 6:31 pm

I’m not sure I may may have to go back and read your statement again I’m just saying outside looking in as well as you everybody see things different everybody have their own opinion but let’s be real clear regardless to who likes who quad made a statement allegations of cocaine abuse or not even abuse just doing cocaine. That’s a lot to take in to say somebody is doing drugs not even abusing them 2 there’s been some underlying issues with Mariah and quiet for a minute Jackie asking the question too heavily I don’t think it was too look for co-signers at anything she was just asking because maybe she had her own thoughts and opinion and she asked a question just to see if the person thought the same thing she thought and heavily with her messy so cuz she’s the messy of them all when it comes to shade for real sometimes she said nope she should not have ask that question or no I’m sorry not ask a question put that out there in I think Jackie only brought it up because I don’t think it was even something she was privy to or had knowledge to in she felt like I can’t say yay or nay because I don’t know I’ve never seen I’ve never been around her and she maybe never put it off like yeah possibility oh but I can and I will say this how husband I do know personally know and no sex thing and nothing like that nothing have I seen her yes have I seen a lot of these ladies yes at the end of the day I don’t believe it’s nothing for Jackie to have a storyline it’s just that Jack is the kind of person that she didn’t like to hear what she heard she’s going to ask she made say it whatever Mariah they going to sit on her all day long and don’t matter what she do good or bad quad I just honestly believe she’s a hustler it’s about what she can get how she can get it when she can get it cuz she’s not established and yes in my belief you only use that man to further your career and now that you’re no longer with him and you use your platform to get where you are now you going to keep that platform going and I look a quad like Nene y’all sold your soul to the devil and you’re not the only one and it doesn’t stop here you’re willing to lie or do whatever you can do to make yourself relevant to keep the spotlight or the cameras on you me I don’t care for cameras don’t want no spotlight not interested a lot of people not interested I don’t think Jackie or Simone definitely have to really sit back and do this show they have an income of steady income quad just got income and it’s really nice that because you don’t know how it go I will go so she just getting our feet wet so she going to do like me any anyting to make whatever song now 4the divorce or what’s something you think of storyline it definitely not to go she don’t want no kids I don’t even think why can have kids quabbin out there called and did things that a lot of people know about my body may not be equipped to have children I don’t know I’m just going to leave it there judge for yourself you ain’t want that man from day one so like I said I just look at you with another person out here trying to do whatever these reality shows they’re very entertainment but you have to remember they are really people eyes so with that being said again sit back and stop just looking at the show and watch the show analyze what’s really going on watch the different scenes how they cut edit copy you’ll see all of that in the mix so all that Mariah and her is real person don’t get it twisted a lot of it is just for show but at the end of the day Mariah had every right to get upset with Jackie cuz she went back and asked the question and brought the demon back up to the surface that may not be merized demon may be quiet demon of sniffing a cocaine who knows so like I said again I love being who I am and love being able to watch and enjoy the show love comments and you know I never really interact on saying what I think about your butt when it comes to accusations like with candy sex slave drug and people those things are real for real for real all that OS awesome oh it’s giving me anxiety oh I’m being bullied all that BS it is a bunch of bunch of s*** just say what it is and stop trying to play games because these are serious accusations so you have to defend yourself I’m just saying no hard feelings I’m just saying

• kim c gaines

September 17, 2019 at 6:32 pm

P no I did not even watch or look at Mariah’s video cuz I didn’t want to hear what she had to say I’m just giving my personal pan if I’m wrong I’m wrong I don’t mind criticism I’m good with it so let me know

• Sit

September 20, 2019 at 7:27 am

Also dont forget that Mariah also apologied for that and said her comment was abruptly not meant to hurt or demean her. However how about self proclaimed peacemaker, isnt what one do for peace’sake. Is that such a big deal that you can stand by your words

5. Huh

September 17, 2019 at 3:19 pm

Yall are bringing up Mariah’s past faults like someone has to be perfect in order to call out Jackie. This is one of the reasons why Jackie acts like she’s god. Whataboutism doesn’t work here. Jackie is wrong in this situation. Talking about what Mariah did in past seasons doesn’t change that.

6. Noelle

September 17, 2019 at 4:08 pm

Multiple things can be true at one time. Mariah has said bad things about other people. Accusing Quad of sleeping with Lake’s husband…Damon cheating….etc. She was wrong then but Jackie is wrong about this. Even if she meant no harm, she should still apologize because she offended Mariah.

• Kianna Benetiz

September 17, 2019 at 5:59 pm

That is reality TV…Sheree Whitfield has said reality tv needs to have a “bad guy” for each season for the ratings.

7. Shady Bootz

September 17, 2019 at 7:32 pm

I agree with Mariah 100%! Jackie only like people who bow down to her and kiss her a-s. In all honesty, Jackie have a lot of sh-t about her. Jackie is weak and can’t stand on her own 2 feet alone hence why she bring Heavenly wide a-s with her to see Mariah next week. Simone better watch her back also.

8. Elsie

September 17, 2019 at 11:13 pm

Dr. Jackie is sneaky and messy! It’s quite clear how dirty and low down Dr. Jackie is by the mere fact that she has aligned herself with ignorant Dr. Heavenly and phony Quad! Urghhh my stomach turns when they are on camera…I definitely will not be watching again this season…I tried but they are hard on the eyes and ears! I would feel sorry for Simone but she’s too wishy -washy… and fool for confiding in Dr. Heavenly. As for Dr. Contessa it’s obvious the producers warned her to step up her game because she seems quite aggressive and it appears she’s thrown her decorum out the window! Urghhh and her (Contessa) wig/weave? is frightening!!

9. Ms. Jackson

September 18, 2019 at 7:24 am

Lmao at shady and sh-tty. Mariah’s a-s is hilarious.

September 18, 2019 at 9:23 am

Love Mariah.

11. Sindy

September 18, 2019 at 9:24 am

All of you women are nasty and shady. Only you’re the worse.