RHOP Season 4 Episode 19 Recap And Video Clips

RHOP Recap: Gizelle is Dating Ex-Husband Jamal Bryant + Ashley & Candiace Clash

RHOP Season 4 Episode 19

Photo Credit: Bravo

On part one of the reunion for “Real Housewives of Potomac,” Gizelle gives an update on her love life. Sherman is still out of the picture. And she’s been dating her ex-husband Jamal. This has been going on since last year.

Ashley and Candiace face off. Candiace doesn’t regret the nasty tweets she’s penned about Ashley. After Ashley says Candiace said some things about her miscarriage, Candiace denies this. And things get heated between them very fast.

Here’s the recap for “Reunion Part 1.”

1. Hmm

September 16, 2019 at 9:04 am

So we’re supposed to believe Chris is well off when he’s been sitting back and letting Dorothy pay their bills? And why didn’t he already own a house prior to marrying Candiace if he was well off? I really think Candiace and her mother tell a lot of lies. Just like they are faking their issues for a storyline.

• Just Saying

September 16, 2019 at 10:58 am

A well off man isn’t going to be okay with his in law paying half the mortgage and his in law’s name being on the deed of the house he lives in. So I’m assuming what Candiace and her mother were saying is Chris’ family has money. Even though I question that as well. But Candiace gets away with her lies because she was virtually unknown before RHOP, so it’s not a lot of receipts out here about who she really is. There’s no paper trail besides that lie of a networth she sent in to one of those blogs. She also lied about Chris having a large stake in the restaurant he works at.

• Anonymous

September 16, 2019 at 11:14 am

Didn’t Chris say he doesn’t even pay child support for his kids? Yea, Candiace and Dorothy def lied. This is why I don’t think Ashley hates Candiace as much as Candiace thinks. It’s not hard to expose Candiace but Ashley still hasn’t.

• Claire

September 16, 2019 at 11:31 am

I think they meant he comes from a prominent family. Either way, if he had money like that he wouldn’t be living in Dorothy’s house and he would have helped pay for the wedding. Now when I think about it, if his family is so prominent, why didn’t they help? Okay, someone is lying lmao.

• Facts

September 16, 2019 at 11:38 am

Candiace is always talking about pedigree and legacy but sis has a wealthy mother but hasn’t managed to do better with her life. Truth be told, RHOP should be beneath her.

2. Anonymoussssss

September 16, 2019 at 9:10 am

I’m wondering when people are going to realize Candiace and Ashley are two sides of the same coin. Neither one of them are self made. It was annoying to watch them scream at each other and talk about who was more known before they got on RHOP. None of us knew either one of them period. I’m over their beef.

3. IJS

September 16, 2019 at 9:24 am

Didn’t Gizelle’s husband have a baby on her? She needs to really be careful. Sometimes nostalgia will have you thinking someone changed when they really haven’t.

4. Hannah C

September 16, 2019 at 1:24 pm

My thoughts:

It’s like Bravo wants Candiace to be the new Porsha but Candiace is nowhere as likable/lovable so it falls flat. And I cringed at her mother coming out. They are really loving the attention. It’s weird how they operate when they claim to be so wealthy. They don’t really move like they have money like that. They act too thirsty and desperate. Either way, Candiace has really made a storyline out of going after Ashley. I hope she finds new material next season. I’m tired of her momma drama as well.

The edit when Michael came out was dumb. Clearly no one there is scared of him since we know they are all going to drag him when he gets on the stage. Frankly, I’m tired of hearing about Michael and those allegations. It got old fast.

Karen was on 100 with the shade. I just wish she wouldn’t be so dramatic and play victim when she gets shaded.

And I think this reunion needed to just be two parts, not three. People keep saying RHOP is better than RHOA but I don’t agree. Candiace makes the show really juvenile at times. She’s Ashley 2.0. So exhausting.

• Carter

September 16, 2019 at 3:32 pm

Ashley is a fraud point blank so as KeKe Palmer alluded on her last WWHL . Candace went to college and worked for the Obama administration what did Ashley do…thot around and marry her boss. While Ashley is worried about Candiace and Ms Dorothy 700K townhouse she needs to be worried about homeless mom that has no homes.

They were all unknowns before reality TV, but what has Ashley did with her time ? Oz and Yoga pants, she ran and had a baby by this grandpa for a coverup which is really why she is depressed. Ms Dorothy might not have Uber wealthy but they have more than 9/10 housewives which are renting, getting sued and uneducated. Im so glad Candiace dragged her.

• Hannah C

September 16, 2019 at 3:45 pm

Why are you talking to me about Ashley? I hope you’re not assuming that I like Ashley because I was critical of Candiace. I take back nothing I said about Candiace and her mother. They do not act like they have money. They act thirsty. I think they are liars. And If Candiace worked for Obama and had a legit career besides voter drives/registration, why is she on RHOP? The people that I know who actually did real, significant work with Obama have amazing careers right now. They aren’t throwing butter knives on TV and acting like donkeys on Twitter. They have too much to lose. You may be impressed with Candiace, her behavior/resume, but I’m not. I think she’s a dysfunctional mess just like Ashley. They are literally the same person. Neither are self made. They are dependent on momma and husband. And I’m not sure why I need to care about KeKe’s opinion. She has a right to hers as I have right to mine. I’m sure not going to change it because of what KeKe thinks. If Ashley is a fraud, she sure enough has company in Candiace and her mother. Much love.

• Velvetlady

September 18, 2019 at 1:57 am

Sorry that flake Candice did not drag anyone, Candice husband is a Golddigger. Candice and Mother lied What man who supposedly has Money.would let his mother in law pay half the mortgage on a home he lives in? Candice is such a nacississ little girl,

5. Realness

September 16, 2019 at 1:40 pm

Candiace is so focused on becoming a huge reality star that she doesn’t understand that she’s not immune to karma. Ashley got hers something serious this season. But Candiace will get her turn as well. Candiace has put out way too many nasty things in the universe. It has to come back in some form. And when it does, it’s going to be terrible. She needs to think about what she says to and about people. You can defend yourself without getting so far down in the gutter. She seemed like a lovely young lady when she first came on the show. But I think her oversensitivity and desire to become a breakout star has truly made her lose her way.

September 16, 2019 at 6:36 pm

I agree with everything that’s has been said about Chris. He was marry before as well

7. yellowstone

September 17, 2019 at 11:33 am

LMBO I like the comment Ashley and Candace are both from the same coin,I dnt like Candance she very very annoying Ashley ok but she not tv ok, thy need some real housewives for this show these old has been are exhausting let me tell U guys how: supposedly Candace dnt like Ashley and thy throw shade at Michael ALL season, but if it wasn’t for Michael doing or NOT doing wat he was accused of WHAT storyline would any of them have???????? so actually Ashley and Michael made this season but thy keep throwing shade NONE of thm had anything else interesting going on Robyn and tht ONE house she been flipping for 2 seasons, Candace trying to act grown(not working),Karen and tht perfume(finally)Gizalle (looking for a man) okay whatever, Monique (being a housewive she having babaies) No comment there, Katie(sweetie just go heal)Ashley(finally got a son) I dnt care how old ur hubby is U suppose to give him children if thts what yall want,so we can see most of thm need to be replaced!

8. messy momma

September 17, 2019 at 2:08 pm

@Yellowstone, okayyyy break it down b/c U hit it all on the nail, enough said right therr, herr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Mo Money

September 18, 2019 at 9:42 am

@messy momma and Yellowstone what yall said!!!!!!!!!!!!