Quantcast
'Basketball Wives' Recap: OG Shuts Down Evelyn & Shares Text Messages from Chad After Episode

Urban Belle Magazine

‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: OG Shuts Down Evelyn & Shares Text Messages from Chad After Episode

Basketball Wives Season 8 episode 16 recap

Photo Credit: VH1

By: A.J. Niles

On the season finale of “Basketball Wives,” Chad OchoCinco was the center of the conversation. After her verbal spat with OG, Evelyn reached out to Chad. He gave her DM’s that made it appear as if OG was having a one-way conversation with herself.

However, when confronted with printed copies of these DM’s, OG pulled out receipts of her own; text messages that allegedly go back to 2011. In the texts, Chad flirted with OG. Meanwhile, Jackie does her best to remain neutral but Shaunie begins to insinuate she no longer wants OG in the group.

Lastly, Kristen and CeCe solidify being done with one another but Thomas signals he and Byron are ready for both of them to move forward.

Here’s the recap for, “Episode 16.”

1. Crystal Cota

October 2, 2019 at 10:32 pm

I’m still recovering!

• Carolynn johnson

October 3, 2019 at 2:00 am

Evelyn Shauine Kristen & Malaysia are very messy but they all scared of OG cause boo she’s not letting them bully her

• Tammy

October 3, 2019 at 8:02 am

Exactly 👌, Evelyn always has mouth and I’m always trying to jump people in fight but she won’t run up on OG.I don’t think CC really need help because I saw her doing that boxing or taekwondo or something she was doing and she was doing her thing. They think CeCe is weak because she don’t argue that much with them but I’d rather watch a show with CC, OG,Jackie,Jennifer &Tammy. This season Shawnee really showed me that she was only for certain people and that one person is Evelyn. Evelyn is played out with the show. No OG may not look like them but she definitely is not fake. I was already about through with Shaunie the way she did Jennifer and she took Evelyn side,regardless of Jennifer being guilty or not.if Tammy don’t want to come back to the show they need to bring in porsha from the Atlanta housewives. She will be a great fit with the ladies. They can just call the show”BASKETBALL WIVES 2. BECAUSE SHAUNI AND HER NEST IS A MESS.

• Lil

October 15, 2019 at 1:16 pm

I agree! These ladies are not used to being stood up to, physically. Evelyn nor Malaysia have stepped to OG as they have with some of the other ladies. Evelyn has not jumped across tables nor has Malaysia thrown any tables to get to OG. They run those mouths but nothing more. Who has thrown more hands than Evelyn and Malaysia? They were afraid of Tammy too. Tammy got tried of the bull and left. They want OG out because she doesn’t back down in an altercation. If OG gets canned, I hope it is not before she can slap Evelyn around a bit.

• Tracey Harris

October 21, 2019 at 8:51 pm

I have to totally agree with you. I really don’t condone fighting, but I want OG to whip their ***. Evelyn is the most violent, but Shaunie wants to brush all the stuff she did under the rug, and try to speculate the OG is violent.

• Enough! Toxic energy!

October 3, 2019 at 8:12 am

They are bullies and cant take a strong Black woman. If OG gets thrown off shut this rip a sister apart show down for once and for all. its toxic for children. Its toxic for our community. Shame on you Bullies continuing to act like the slave master. You a real woman OG!

• Eloise K Brown

October 5, 2019 at 4:38 pm

Shayne is very hypocritical, I won’t watch any more after this season, especially since she won’t let OG on the reunion show to give her receipts….the mean girls said who keeps receipts?…lol they sure went after it…they tried and lost with OG and notice the distance Evelyn kept from OG…lol

• Karla Tennant

October 3, 2019 at 8:22 am

Shaunie is very messy…Og was going to beat them all up..Every year they bully someone..How would they like it if someone did that to them..Brandie wasn’t having it and neither is OG…..

• Susan

October 3, 2019 at 2:50 pm

Facts

• Chyrl

October 3, 2019 at 8:36 am

No OG is a bully her side and CC running like a scared little girl that’s why she’s hiding behind OG. If OG em’ wasn’t in her corner she would run like she always do.

• Nyree

October 3, 2019 at 9:27 am

SaltySaShaunie an Evilyn need this Drama to rate the show. But Clearly Are The Messy B-tches. Yal sum f-ckn BULLIES. TAMI AN OG NEED THR OWN SHOW. TAMI CAME IN SHOWED UP AN SHOWED OUT. NOW LOOK AT HER. B-TCHES PLEASE YAL SUM BUMS FOR DRAGGN OG. STFU AN BE REAL H-LL IF YAL DNT GET A MAN AN FOCUS ON THAT BAG. SMH ERKY AF. BREAKN UP FAMILIES. SHAUNIE I’D F-CKN WALK OFF UR SET. U WRONGGGG AN MESSY AF #EVILYN 🐕… Ur show wasn’t poppn wit ur storyline so now u come n mad at jennifer over RUMOR EVERYBODY KNOWS. Shaunie u fake af an u using Evilyn for rating an she playd tf out.I’M GLAD TAMI LEFT. EVERYBODY WALK TF OFF BOYCOTT BASKETBALLWIVES. TROUBLED A-S GROUP. WHR IS REAL FRIENDSHIP. SMDH. ITS ABOUT Shaunie an Evilyn Paycheck

• Jay

October 3, 2019 at 12:58 pm

Everytime, someone comes on the show, who isnt scared of bullying azz Evelyn, Shaunie wants to kick them off of the show, none of them or basket ball wives anyway, but Jackie, Cancel this show, Shaunie fake as Evelyn, Say no to bullying,

• Sookie

October 3, 2019 at 2:32 pm

The network needs to fire Shaunie and her crew. They are so messy and real women don’t act like that. The network couldn’t pay me enough to act that ignorant. Jackie, OG, and Cece need to move around just like Tami did.

• Liza

October 3, 2019 at 6:14 pm

Tami is old as fck. Og looks like a man and both those ”females” are bullies. They trying to climb up the scandalous ladder of ghetto celebrity. If it wasn’t for Shanie’s reality show no one would know who these losers are. Og’s man is also F rated. Can’t even play in the USA. Get that money for you and your man OG.

• Lakeisha

October 4, 2019 at 1:49 pm

I love shaunie, but your wrong for singling out OG, we all know Chad had other women before he married Evelyn. She basically wanted a check. So even if OG would have been with chad Ochiocino , his marriage to Everlyn would not have lasted. Evelyn f-cked for a check. Shaunie if you want this to last hold everyone accountable. Evelyn is a bully and it’s getting old. Even if jennifer called her daughter a latch key kid. It’s not worst then being called a build-a-hoe. Because of her reputation . Evelyn get a life . Karma is b-tch you fucked Tammy’s husband. Kenny Anderson. Remember.

• NIKKIDOT

October 3, 2019 at 1:14 pm

OG is not BULLY SHE’S JUST REAL AND A DIE HARD FRIEND.

• Sookie

October 3, 2019 at 2:53 pm

They know OG will get in da a-s

• Jazzy

October 4, 2019 at 2:07 pm

That part right there’s 100% correct!!

• Liv

October 4, 2019 at 10:20 pm

Og is no more of a home wrecker than Evelyn.

• Lena

October 3, 2019 at 8:05 pm

OG is not a bully! Evelyn started this mess and OG just finished it!! Shaunie and Evelyn are messy and full of sh-t! Its about time somebody put them in there place!

• Deedra Robinson

October 3, 2019 at 8:56 pm

I Agree Shaunie is very messy she stirs the put she’s no better than Evelyn they all are afraid of OG and should be she keep our 100. No one says anything about Evelyn charging at people throwing drinks Malaysia throwing tables. Come on Shaunie it’s b.s. and you know it

• Faye

October 5, 2019 at 5:38 pm

AMEN💗

• Margaret M Parker

October 3, 2019 at 11:22 pm

I agree, OG is a bully and I belirve she is catering to CC so that CC. Guy can help put OG’s guy on a team in the us

• Reginald Walker

October 5, 2019 at 6:04 pm

that sounds so dumb OG didn’t start this sh-t Evelyn DID calling her ugly worrying about if her clothes are real. OG just responds to the things that are said about her and being a friend to someone when you see a person trying to sneak up on them and hit them over the head from behind that’s a bully. Just like Shaunie trying to use the word Aggressive and that backfired on her too we all saw what happened but the again I guess some of us didn’t and ya’ll so scared of OG you go to where she is but you don’t want her to come to dinner all you ya’ll are crazy for trying to stick up for Evelyn she is wrong and the aggressive one.

• SLqueen

October 5, 2019 at 6:43 pm

This entire thing is messy. I believe Shaunie is to be blamed. I used to like Shaunie but after last season, I was done with her. I actually watched this season because of Jennifer. If I were VH1, cancel the show and try to develop a show with Jeniffer, OG, Tammy, Cece, Malaysia and maybe previous cast member. Shaunie and Evelyn needs to go. I won’t call them racist but they are very BIASED…

• Patricia Chattman

October 3, 2019 at 9:50 am

But shaunie is so wrong to treat og like that..

• Marie

October 3, 2019 at 12:20 pm

OG stand up for her self and her friend,keep crying Evelyn you meet your match what goes around comes around, Shaunnie I am so disappointed in you,let Evelyn takes control, she needs to go if OG goes she done the same thing 😂 Is Evelyn the only friend you have you have Shaunie? I think OG would be more loyal ,

• Eliu

October 3, 2019 at 6:17 pm

Og is thirsty for a friend like Shaunie. She’s only CCs friend bc she trying to get her man the connections to play in the NBA. NOT A TRUE FRIEND. AN OPPORTUNIST. SHE WANTS TO GET CLOSE TO SHAQUELLE

• Zee

October 4, 2019 at 7:09 pm

Exactly!!

• Marquita McElroy

October 3, 2019 at 1:40 pm

Agree i love og she not backing down and shes telling the truth.

• Sandra

October 3, 2019 at 3:14 pm

Exactly, Shaunie is a freaking mess she allows Evelyn to say what she wants and threaten OG. OG is to real for them and they can’t handle it. Shaunie talking about Tammy’s her girl….right! She kicked her to the curb when evilyn returned to the show. If Shaunie is the Exe Producer then she needs to do that job and not be in the mix. Shaunie knows darn well she touched Kirsten’s back, but quickly blamed OG for it. Shaunie throws the rocks and hides her hand, then when they step to her she wants them gone from the show….just [email protected]

• Tashia Wilson

October 4, 2019 at 9:04 am

I Totally agree with you Shaunie was so quick to Blame OG for touching Kristen.But always talking about some body needing to own their sh-t. Shaunie really p-ssed me off i think im Done with with show

• BW

October 5, 2019 at 1:31 am

Shaunie just like you knew Evelyn slept with Tammies ex. way before Tammie came on the show. Smiling all in her face. Like OG Knew about Evelyn. Chad said to OG im kind of seeing someone. They r nothing but friends Evelyn u mad. Evelyn why cant u keep a Man there is something wrong with u girl.

• Lil

October 15, 2019 at 1:29 pm

Shaunie is sneaky and very messy! She is out for ratings and don’t give a darn about how women of color are being portrayed! This is my last year of watching this kind of mess!
            Lil

• Norma Bowie

October 4, 2019 at 1:23 am

OG CeCe and Tammi need to be put back on the ship and Jackie is so fake she on both sides to keep her job Tammi old a-s needs to get off the show an all CeCe want is that ugly a-s Bryon all to herself an has broken up a family I get if they go after OG she would back down

• Yvette

October 6, 2019 at 11:23 pm

I am so disgusted with Shawny being 2 faced with these woman.. U allowed other woman 2 throw things, chairs in all this woman OG is only using her words in y’all oh so scared kick rocks stop acting

• Lori

October 3, 2019 at 2:07 am

The suppose to be boss is so fake in messy scary a** go OG

• LD

October 3, 2019 at 7:25 am

OG is ugly. Team Evelyn goodbye toeg homewrecker CeCe and ugly OG gotta to go.. Why you on tge show? Jackie needs to go.

• Mildred White

October 3, 2019 at 8:33 am

Naw Actually without them the show would be nothing.

• Dianna

October 3, 2019 at 4:12 pm

OG is absolutely beautiful & I love her. She can whip yo a-s.

• Anonymous

October 3, 2019 at 4:13 pm

👏👏👏👏 get gone Noxeema Jackson (Wesley Snipe)look alike OG(old goat 🐐)

• Stephtacular

October 3, 2019 at 4:52 pm

Why does everyone against OG comment on her looks? That is so classless. Beauty is only skin deep and it’s in the eye of the beholder. God made OG who she is and He don’t make nothing ugly. Evelyn makes Evelyn look ugly. To all those who can’t get past OGs looks, I pray you, your children and everyone in your lineage are beautiful inside and out. Otherwise they, too, may be the object of ugly comments. We wouldnt want that now would we?

• Michele Hawkins

October 3, 2019 at 10:27 pm

Thank you for your comment…plus I love OG cus shes not into the expensive and always name brand clothing and shoes..Africa has their own beautiful cloth and material..Why spend thousands of dollars just to make some one else a Millionaire!!!?? OG is very confident in her own self and own skin..plus she speaks and acts with much class…Team Tami..Team OG…Team CeCe and Team Jackie

• Tanny

October 3, 2019 at 3:16 pm

Yaaaaaas!!!!

• Miss Jones

October 3, 2019 at 6:53 am

Yes girl I was gagging. OG handed the last L to that Racist Bully Evelyn and I was applauding.

• Linda Branson

October 4, 2019 at 4:29 am

I find Evelyn disgusting. I use to be a faithful basketball wives fan, but Evelyn Posada turns my stomach and that little card I b. Wanna be bitch, the friend of hers I do not watch anymore I am done. And oh by the way, again is is two faced and kisses evelyn’s ads. Is she afraid she will take her man?

• Shelly

October 5, 2019 at 11:53 am

What soooooo Stereotypical, In ugly &know t so I ust wear tight revealing clothes (every day vs special occasion) with my azz out & breast hanging out, that’s the onnnnnllly way I can get attention. Soooooo Stereotypical, can’t compete I must create havoc ad playpioorbkack girl get sympathy,excuse I get a free pass on for me f*#@ your man

2. Ann

October 2, 2019 at 11:12 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! A COMPLETE shutDOWN!!!!

They were ALL hotter than fish grease!
    Love it! I’m telling you when you know yourself and you and are TRUTHFUL then nothing and no one can phase you.

Notice how they were cruising and sliding over towards og, Jackie, & cc?

Hahaha they really thought evelyn had OG
    and AGAIN OG handed her back her A-s!!!

Lololololololol!

No time for weak games!
    Continue to shut them down OG!!

TEAM OG!!!!!

• anonymous

October 3, 2019 at 12:30 am

I can’t stand toeG she is so freaking loud and obnoxious and she always take sh-t to the next level. One day she os going to threaten the wrong person and get her a-s handed 2 her. A b-tch that barks never bites.

• Lillian Stephenson

October 3, 2019 at 8:07 am

Evelyn you shouldn’t have came for OG she shut you down you try to make OG look stupid but she got under your skin really over an Ex husband who was a cheater,lier and abuse you.come on now.I wouldn’t believe anything come out of his mouth.have a good day Beautiful Ladies❤❤

• Lynn

October 4, 2019 at 10:41 pm

Evilene is such a ugly as btch she is so boring couldn’t keep her show on own. She is ugly and don’t get me started on how she dress like she shop at yard sale. And Shaunie talking about OG being a liability Evilene 🐸 as face is a liability and Shaunie is enjoying
        all of this for the rating she is just as evil as Evelyn. I so glad Tami knows her worth and left the show I am done with the show I hope more people stop watching the show so the rating will go down

• Brown Candy

October 3, 2019 at 2:33 am

OG,is the ugliest person they ever had on basketball wives her hair is tacky and so is she she looks like a dog in face..please remove her ugly a** from basketball wives

• Roxie

October 3, 2019 at 9:37 am

I am too through with a shell it reminds me of how the bullies used to be in high school where there was a group of supposed to be popular that was all against one or two other people this show is a disgrace to black women especially grown women I am so disappointed in shiny because all she cares about ratings and those women who are supposed to be her sisters I just her flunkies she is using them they are just crazy and they are not making that much money to be embarrassing themselves CC has too much class to be bother with those supposedly women and OG you don’t have to kiss anybody’s butt you were okay before you met them and none of them have any man so sister go on with your bad self and God bless you

• Ora whorton

October 3, 2019 at 11:11 am

Shame on you for making such distasteful remark about OC looks,remember God made us all different in his eye sight . I see your mom didn’t raise you right and you got low self esteem to dwell on some one else’s looks,but I am team OC all the way. She is a beautiful soul and Evelyn and Shaunie are snakes in the grass period. Then Evelyn is on national TV patting her p-ssy ,that goes to show you she ain’t sh-t ,but a pass around whore and yes I believe she slept with Shaw!!!

• Stephtacular

October 3, 2019 at 11:26 am

💯! I said this as well 2019 at 8:50:

• Zuly

October 3, 2019 at 8:30 pm

OG shut Evelyn down again once again Evelyn thought she was going to get OG but she was nahh I got you I was laughing when Evelyn face expression change…

• Stephtacular

October 4, 2019 at 6:47 pm

When the only thing folks can try to hurt you with is the way you look, Heaven help us all. It is classless and, reeks of colorism and just a tasteless insult. God has never made an ugly being. Insulting OGs looks is an insult to Gods great creation. The same God who created OG, created you. If you think you look better than her, thank God instead of downgrading her looks. To me, OG is beautiful inside and out. Now Evelyn is genetically attractive. Evelyn chooses to be ugly from the core. You can love her looks but do any of you want your daughters to be like her? I’d much rather my daughter be like OG! She is not ratchet, only responds to what she sees as injustice and bullying. Thank God my lineage is beautiful in my eyes. I pray🙏🏾 those who oppose her based on her looks, have internal and external beauty throught their entire lineage. Otherwise, their loved ones may be put on blast for what some black “WOMEN” believe to be ugly. Looks change and fade but the heart beats until the end. Evelyn displays and demonstrates ugliness from the heart🖤. Totally ungodly, unappreciated and a soul that needs a change of heart💞. IMO

• Shine

October 3, 2019 at 1:27 pm

Self hate when you probably have image issues yourself she is not ugly speak on actions and facts not looks you are a bully just like Evelyn &Shaunie fix what’s wrong with you and you live with out being so shallow 100 #OVERMEANGIRLS2019

• Anonymous

October 3, 2019 at 4:16 pm

What about she look like Wesley Snipe in the movie To woo foo…lol

• Ms faye

October 3, 2019 at 8:48 pm

Why do people focus so much on peoples looks pretty can only get you to the door. It want get you in. If Evelyn so pretty why have a man locked her down because she so beautiful. She’s a groupie as wh-re. She has been ran through and walked on. It you notice every man she has Dated or should we say f-cked are now with black women. Go figure

• LaKesa Valentine

October 4, 2019 at 4:37 pm

WHAT YOU LO
        OK LIKE

• Aha

October 3, 2019 at 2:35 am

Yeah, ChaddyBear? She’s messy and was tryin to mess with a married dude. Lmao Her texts didn’t prove her correct they made her look like nasty. He told her he was in a situation. She made herself look bad🤦🏾‍♀️😂

• Karma, lol

October 3, 2019 at 6:53 am

Your wrong, OG continue shutting down those bitter old ladies.

• Cat

October 3, 2019 at 6:55 am

Trying to mess with a married dude? Lmao let’s not forget that Evelyn slept with Tammy’s husband. Let’s keep that same energy please.

• Anonymous

October 3, 2019 at 8:20 am

And yall have hated Evelyn for it since but aren’t keeping that same energy with OG. Soooooo….

• BW

October 5, 2019 at 1:45 am

YES, Seems like some people forgot about that. And Evelyn was messing with Shaunies ex. She sure is covering up that real well. Ask her girl she was hanging out with back in the day. When they was sleeping around. But she got her 1st. money bag dude. That’s one the reasons he left her.

• LRed

October 3, 2019 at 8:19 pm

Evelyn messed with a married man. So, OG is wrong, and Evelyn’s not????

• Ms faye

October 3, 2019 at 8:51 pm

How she do that they were dating Tammi and Kenny was married. Go figure Chad was still in the game Kenny was off the market so that makes Evelyn a a homewrecker not OG.

• Crystal

October 4, 2019 at 6:19 pm

You can blame OG all you want,but at the end of the day Chad had no business entertaining her when he was about to get married.

• Jae

October 3, 2019 at 4:50 am

I AM SO GLAD SHAUNIE AND THE PRODUCERS FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT! OG IS A BEAST! FINALLY, EVELYN GOT CHECKED. THAT WASHED UP HACK NEEDS TO BE FIRED! SHAUNIE HAS PAID EVELYN’S BILLS FOR LONG ENOUGH. TAMMY GOT IT RIGHT AND LEFT. EVELYN, KRISTEN AND DUMBA** FEBY NEED TO GO. THEY BRING NOTHING TO THE SHOW AT ALL! OG HAS BROUGHT THE REALNESS. DONT LET HER GO. THE RATINGS ARE UP BECAUSE OF OG.

OG STAY TRUE TO YOU TO KEEP THE B****ES IN CHECK THAT NEED TO BE.

• Ms faye

October 3, 2019 at 8:54 pm

WORD a Lady meaning B-tch that jumps on tables throws bottles and drinks on the weaker Is now threatened by someone that can stand there ground and take up for themselves. Go figure

• Ashantia Hall

October 3, 2019 at 8:43 am

I hate Evelyn she thinks she is better than and in all actuality she’s a washed league whore ugly a-s

• Carline

October 4, 2019 at 1:20 am

We need to stop watching that show so they can cancel it for good. It’s telling our children that BULLYING is ok. I SAY NO TO BULLYING. Team OG And Tammi 4 life

October 2, 2019 at 11:19 pm

How does OG have a problem with Evelyn wearing cornrows when she had on a platinum blonde wig in her confessional? I’m baffled at how people, especially black women, think this was some win for black women everywhere. This episode disgusted me.

• Jaime

October 2, 2019 at 11:43 pm

She is just ugly…

• Diana

October 3, 2019 at 12:12 am

Yes girl did you see Evelyn run she’s all talk but can’t handlde OG. Lol and snack her skinny friend

• JMO

October 3, 2019 at 3:11 am

@Anonymous…. so on point!!!!! Besides if Chad texted her that naked selfie and dhe is still communicating with him….that is total disrespect to the man she claims to love. Grown women arguing over a man who only wants to smash.. Sad that many have the platform for greatness, yet prostitutes it!!!

• Cat

October 3, 2019 at 6:59 am

She brought up text from 2011. Not 2019. It was thru text she never said she messed with him. Didn’t evelyn admit to sleeping with Tammy’s husband while Tammy was still married to him. But OG is the pr-stitute?

• LD

October 3, 2019 at 7:28 am

Lol, nobody wants her looking like a man. I know her dude s-x her from behind because OG is ugly. Please don’t bring that ugly monster back.

• Anonymous

October 3, 2019 at 4:23 pm

LD🤣🤣😂😂 What about Noxeema Jackson (wesley Snipes) in To woo foo 🐐🐐(old goat)

• Ms faye

October 3, 2019 at 8:56 pm

So what. And your point is?

• Cat

October 3, 2019 at 7:05 am

I don’t understand why you have anything to say about OG having a problem with it if your not black yourself? Of course you would have that opinion. Evelyn only claims to be “Afro Latina” when it suits her. Which is bullsh-t. OG saying what she said was not for a “win” those are just facts.

• Anonymous

October 3, 2019 at 8:08 am

Huh? I’m a black woman, baby. I’m just pointing out how hypocritical OG is. She’s saying Evelyn can’t wear cornrows because she’s not black but had on a straight, platinum blonde wig while she was saying this 🤔. That doesn’t make sense. She’s a hypocrite. Let’s also not forget how classless and ignorant she said Evelyn was for patting her p-ssy just for OG to turn around and shake and twist her rump while bragging about not needing surgery. She also accused the cast of being colorist and unnecessarily labeling her as violent and aggressive but turns around and gloats about being violent and aggressive. Am I supposed to forget how she bragged about playing football because she wanted a legal avenue to hurt other women? Y’all can make OG your hero if y’all want to. I’ll sit this one out.

• Crystal S

October 3, 2019 at 10:01 am

Twerking on tv and slapping your v-gina while raging on tv are 2 different things. There is something wrong with Evelyn. She never thinks how her behavior will affect her kids. Her son will see it.

• Anonymous

October 3, 2019 at 10:11 am

They’re not different. Both are vulgar and make reference to s-x. The context of Evelyn patting her c—ch was men want to sleep with her and her c—ch is good. The context of OG grinding and shaking her butt was Evelyn wishes she had the body she has and Chad wanted to sleep with her. So yeah…they aren’t two different things. OG is a hypocrite and her and Evelyn are a lot alike. Y’all just choose to give OG a pass. I refuse.

• Betty Holloway

October 3, 2019 at 10:49 am

I am so tired of reality shows that potray women as insulting, argumentive and disrespect for each other.
        Basketball wives???? Where are the husbands and for
        the life of me where are the scripts coming from.
        This is so sad.
        If you care about your viewers and their input….cancel this show and spare the female gender futher bullying each other.

• Jay

October 3, 2019 at 1:07 pm

4. Jaime

October 2, 2019 at 11:41 pm

OG looks like a MAN…is she a transgender man sure could fool me….

• Deanere.

October 3, 2019 at 7:48 am

Evilness is transgender too. Just because she had s-x with many black men doesn’t make her black. Shaunie is the only one with show some class on that show. She is unfair to all the other’s girls.

• Haka

October 3, 2019 at 8:43 am

Listen first it seems like that what goes around come around. And to the people that are shaming og for her looks. I thought beauty come in all shades. To me everybody on the show is scared of og. The women are not use to a real person that don’t take no sh-t. And far as Evelyn bringing txt messages she know that chad was txting og and h-ll many more. That’s why she couldn’t come back with anything else to say to og. My opinion they need to keep everyone on the show. Loving it

• Lady J

October 3, 2019 at 1:12 pm

Cancel this show, sick of the bullying, then when people fight back, Shaunie says they gotta go, they dogged Jennifer out, glad she wasn’t invited on that ghetto miserable messy trip, guess they’ll start back picking on poor Jennifer, they scared of O.G and Brandi wasn’t being punked by they a-ses neither, old hoes, go home and sit down somewhere, smoke weed with Shaunie messy scary a-s. Bully Azz Show, shut it down, Bye B-tches

5. Princess

October 3, 2019 at 12:03 am

OG shut alcoholic evillyn down. Shaunie like nexcans more. I like my Shaunie, but i see how she allow evillyn to do whatever. Get en OG.

6. Angela J Williams

October 3, 2019 at 12:49 am

Evilyn always starting sh-t with the wrong 1 then run to Shaunie ghetto a-s for shading. I loved this show 4 showing the real but 2 cut OG 4 nothing baby they might as well cut the show. U had a good run but soon as sh-t get real U run like GOMER PILE lol. How the hell Ev so hard but tissue soft; seriously lame. U ran behind Cece and Shaunie watched, b-tches SAY LESS!!! U need a reunion 4 what to show how f-cked up women R. Tami Roman left yall for good reason. U put ur own lives on tv, nobody asked for U to b the lamest sl-t buckets walking. But she cries 4 her daughter while patting her p-ssy lame lame and more lame. Seriously black women BOYCOTT DIS SH-T!!!!!!!!!

7. Peculiar

October 3, 2019 at 12:52 am

Someone please tell OG all Chad wanted was to sleep with her he did not want her

• flew lucy

October 3, 2019 at 7:01 am

Thank you…finally someone knows the truth..she (OG) should get a job in the next Planet of the Apes series!she won’t need any make up!

• Anonymous

October 3, 2019 at 4:30 pm

She already in a movie….To woo foo Noxeema Jackson (Wesley Snipes)..OG

• Anonymous

October 3, 2019 at 10:36 pm

Old goat(Noxeema Jackson) look alike in case u don’t know men lie 2 get what they want. U didn’t like Evelyn b4 u got on that show. So Noxeema Jackson (OG) go reboot “To woo foo” Sound like u mad Chad chose Evelyn over u for u 2 hold onto text messages that long..

8. Bonga Binga

October 3, 2019 at 1:10 am

Mean girls. Shawnie is a hypocrite. She has never prevented Evelyn from violating or attacking others. OG only acted in aggressive defense and touched no one. She made Evelyn and the mean girls back that a** up. Good going

9. Crystal S

October 3, 2019 at 1:21 am

Bye Shaunie and Evilyn old a-ses should be ashamed. Team OG. I’m dropping the mike cuz I’m done with this show.

10. Annmarie montague

October 3, 2019 at 1:32 am

EVelyn you are my girl but why you saying og save text messages from 2011 yet Chad save his, and you said why is she texting a soon to be married man yet you were sleeping with Tammi’s husband while they were still together. I like you band everything but what goes around comes around…

11. NISI

October 3, 2019 at 1:40 am

WHY IS EVELYN MAD AT OG??? DIDN’T EVELYN F*** KENNY ANDERSON WHILE HE WAS MARRIED TO TAMMY??? KARMA!!!

12. Veronica

October 3, 2019 at 2:00 am

I have an abusive ex and i be damn I call him. Like he going to the truth anyway. And y’all not together why do you care.

13. Ginger

October 3, 2019 at 2:14 am

Fire OG SHE WANTS TO KILL PEOPLE GET BACK ON THE FOOTBALL COURT

14. Carolynn johnson

October 3, 2019 at 2:18 am

Evelyn Shauine Kristen & Malaysia are very messy but they all scared of OG 👀cause she’s not letting them bully her 💞💜 love it 💪🥊💪Just wish CeCe would stand for herself and stop walking away 🤔🥊🥴from Kristen & Evelyn they’re bullies and unhappy 🤔🙆💁💕💕

15. Jeanne

October 3, 2019 at 2:37 am

OG I must say. Girl you can defintely hold your own. You are my friend in my head girl. For someone who didnt want you at dinner. They still came over to your side. Evenlyn already knew what Chad was when she married him
    Now you’ll a homewrecker.Actually do these ladies know the true meaning of a homewrecker. To you Evenlyn, admit you cant handle CeCe. Aggresive CeCe #Not who were the one jumping over tables, breaking bottles trying to hit another woman. Etc..you just played your own self on tonite show. Just leave the girl alone. She is above you. Team CeCe all the way!

• Jeanne

October 3, 2019 at 2:42 am

Typo in last comment I meant to say OG accidently put CeCe name. However, Team OG and CeCe all the way.

• LD

October 3, 2019 at 7:34 am

Team pretty girls. Let ugly OG and homewrecker CeCe crazy old lady Jackie go. Sorry…..bye broke heftiers. Team Evelyn!!!!Let’s see if her dude marry her and get that ugly chick knock up. You only good enough to buy a house with. OG IS UGLY !!PERIOD CHAD IS A DIRTY MAN!!EVELYN YOU LET THAT WOMEN BEATER GO!! OG PROBABLY WANTS TI GET HIT!!!

• Mrs.Nice

October 3, 2019 at 8:27 am

Um you need to proofread first especially when you’re trying to insult someone. Ijs

• Sivee

October 3, 2019 at 9:18 am

Broke? Cece is worth 5 million on her own. OG is worth 20 million on her own. The only one worth anything in the bully group is Needle Nose Shaunie and that’s mainly because of Shaq.

• Anonymous

October 3, 2019 at 9:26 am

Lies. OG ain’t worth no $20 million! Yall are getting ridiculous with the worship. And Cece probably ain’t worth $5 million either. If they were wealthy, they wouldn’t be on Basketball Wives. Especially since they pretend they are so above the show all the d-mn time anyway. You should stop believing these fake net worth articles. They make up numbers for page views. Even Forbes lies now too. It’s just PR for celebs now. None of the numbers are actually verified.

• Ora whorton

October 3, 2019 at 11:20 am

I read that Jennifer was worth 30 millions and Evelyn and the rest is more like 2 millions and Jackie is worth a lots more too

• Stephtacular

October 4, 2019 at 8:42 am

2019 at 8:50 am

• ASHLEY Monique DAVIS

October 4, 2019 at 10:15 pm

Actually Jackie has more money than all of them.

16. Alisha

October 3, 2019 at 2:56 am

I’m glad someone stood up to evelyn she is a bully only person she couldn’t bully a** tami now og not taking her s***. But sahunie siding with her friend I dont see nothing wrong with og she was helping cece ..why f*** with the weak ..

17. Vee

October 3, 2019 at 3:00 am

I hate that OG played the race card because it had nothing to do with race. Shaunie says nothing about how violent Evelyn is and always has been. OG still my girl.

18. Debra

October 3, 2019 at 3:18 am

Go OG shut that nasty Evilyn down I love it,Shaunie suck and messy and two-faced Malazy ,Kristen ,and whatever that Feby is omg go home yall are a poor excuse for black women ,we are already struggling trying to build our younger sister to be beautiful and love themselves and this??!! Smh This is why you should never be in a click ,just wait they eventually going to turn on someone in the group if they have their on ‘mind’,lol Love Tami glad.she moving on ,Love Jackie wish she would move on ,They did Jen wrong also just a big old pac of loser ,What are they teaching their girls ??

19. Delores A Pree

October 3, 2019 at 4:29 am

Wow Evelyn just knew she had receipts to prove that OG was lying but looks like things sort of backfired on her A** not only did OG have proof that she had known Chad longer than Evelyn knew about but it also proved that Chad and OG were apparently involved when Evelyn and Chad were engaged.She definitely didn’t like hearing that.She was so sure that she was the only woman that he was involved with but now her stupid A** knows that he was seeing other women.You should have listened when they told you that he was seeing others but you didn’t believe them and married him anyway but it sure didn’t last very long.That’s what you get for being so d*** stupid.Then when you found out the truth you provoked him to put his hands on you which he was wrong for doing that but you know that you are guilty of starting the issue in the first place and that he was defending himself.Then you end up with a scratch that you made a big issue about you should be ashamed of yourself for what you did causing him to lose his job Shaunie should be ashamed of herself for claiming that they feel uncomfortable around OG because she’s too aggressive but from the very beginning Evelyn has always been aggressive running up on people, throwing things,and basically just doing whatever the Hell she wants to do and nothing is ever done about it. That’s so wrong how you seem to always cover up whatever Evelyn does you laugh about it and don’t do anything about it. You just kiss Evelyn’s A** maybe you are afraid of that washed up W***e when you were told about that Whore sleeping with one of your ex”s you should have gotten rid of her A** then because you know that she’s guilty of doing it then you let her talk you into going to an event looking for a guy that she was probably going to sleep with.She can’t even keep a man because once they find out that she’s nothing but a old washed up W***e they soon drop her A**.Her children are probably ashamed of her the way she acts.

• Deejolee

October 3, 2019 at 7:41 am

Delorse A. Pree. Girl you said that sh-t. I agree with everything you just said. I couldn’t have said it better. Shaunie is full of sh-t. Remember Shaunie pushed Kristen, OG didn’t push Kristen, but Shaunie stood there, and straight up lied, said OG pushed kristen.
      We have decided not to watch this mess anyone. I miss Tammy, but I can understand why she left. Shaunie wasn’t fair to her, nor did she like Tammy that well. Tammy go find your success it’s out there.

• Sivee

October 3, 2019 at 9:20 am

Yes indeed

20. Claudia

October 3, 2019 at 5:51 am

The show needs to be cancelled

21. BeeBee Brown

October 3, 2019 at 5:59 am

My n-gga OG!!! Handed Evil Lyn a new a-shole AGAIN!! Them dumb b-tches scared sh-tless of OG!! You don’t ever see Evil Lyn wolfing up at OG, NEVER!! HAHAHAH
    Evil Lyn # NONMUTHAF-CKINFACTOR B-TCH !!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA

22. Bindi

October 3, 2019 at 6:32 am

Evelyn has met her match. OG is just doing what Evelyn has been doing all along. Shaunie was talking about OG taking up for CeCe seems to me she is taking up for Evelyn. I am all for team OG.

• LD

October 3, 2019 at 7:48 am

So Tami or Jennifer couldn’t take Evelyn down. So they go get Ugly Toeg. Because this was a setup from the beginning. But whi needs a check not Evelyn. Shaunie stop bringing these HATERS on the show. I see what’s up. But OG you think your dude ain’t cheating on you Mrs. Ugly???? Girl Evelyn is going to always be that chick you wish you coukd be. You are so jealous. Who keep old text messages and come on the show and bring them up. I’m just saying. OG needs to go. She gives me nightmares.

23. Dede

October 3, 2019 at 7:08 am

Chad did not want OG, he wanted that p.thats it. She Is one ugly a-s lady, even when she tries to clean up. And CeCe needs to not do anymore face surgery.

24. Black people

October 3, 2019 at 7:22 am

Shaunie stole shaq money, fake teeth a-s evelynnasty a-s f-ck kenny, Malaysia talk like she got toe g in her mouth kirsten just dumb cece and og is the TRUTH

25. Marie

October 3, 2019 at 7:28 am

They talk about race and bullying, it was OG… And this whole time she broke the sister code talking to someone else ex. She is the sh-t starter her and Jackie going back telling everything. Trying to stay in the lime light. And don’t forget CeCe got Bryon by sleeping with a married man she is messy and has no story line. Who wants OG she is ugly wigs are tacky. Her own man don’t want her.. lol.. he probably got hi come cute cheeks over sea. Hell probably a family.. OG is the one who brought race in it, she jus jealous cause she so Dark.. lol

26. Annoyed

October 3, 2019 at 7:47 am

Still team Evelyn. Chad lied to Evelyn its not like she made up the text messages. Evelyn may be messy but OG is always trying to kill and murder people its not cute. Shaunie needs to let OG go she can go on a football girsl show. Cece should be ashamed of herself at the end of the day that is her family and saying she doesn’t care if his family likes her or not is disrespectful. Jackie always plays both sides of the fence and starts sh-t on both sides. Why OG didn’t puff up her chest at Malaysia when she was right in front of her? It was to much tonight.

27. Veee

October 3, 2019 at 8:09 am

This show is a poor example for young woman everywhere,i wonder how their children and or family members feel watching the messy actions of most of these ladies; i am so proud of Tammy for breaking away from this mess and lastly it is not a good idea to threaten to Kill and break people jaws on tv WOW.

28. Stephtacular

October 3, 2019 at 8:50 am

• Ora whorton

October 3, 2019 at 11:27 am

What a great post and I totally agree with you!!!

29. Trini2dibone

October 3, 2019 at 9:00 am

Shame on Shaunie, if shes going to be behind the scene she shouldn’t star in it. Next the way she did Tami was enough for me. Tami was evolving Shaunie seen she coulsnt ise her to make a story line stepped in her way of getting that EP coin for Houston. Brings Evil Lyn back and she for one is and always will be a bully, but god forbid you donor say anything about hers. At this point just throw the show in the garbage because if you cant respect contract well honor them says alot about Shaunie m

30. Denise

October 3, 2019 at 10:02 am

I freakn love MS.OG she put all them messy fake hefers in they place now they dnt want her around why bc she stood up to Shaunie & Evelyn get the _uck outta here team OG.CECE.& JACKIE shut it dwn ladies keep standing your ground yes

31. Honest Thoughts

October 3, 2019 at 11:12 am

OG didn’t do anything but make herself look bad,yeah U mite have known him in 2011 but ppl ask urselfs why did she keep tht communication this long, we all have cell phns who saves something in their phone for 8yrs she has a personal beef w/Evelyn b/c she wants her man yall can praise her and think she shut it dwn keep watching she shut herself OUT how U gone come on a show as a extra (side person)and try and come for a castmate thts just crazy she brought her personal anger on national tv not only will her guy(which personally I dnt think thy together)and this their way of showing us why he gone be like U going through extreme w/somebody ex why does it mean tht much to her yall have to think (OG always showed she had a motive on here)rachet tv is rachet tv but dnt be stupid w/it for those U didn’t catch the tea, OG and Cece hadin their heads lets get Jackie and she can keep thm in chk ofr us so OG would tell everything she heard to Jackie,wen Jackie said she had a concussion Og repeated it to the media b/c in her mind I’m doing all this so Jackie will knw we on eaxh other side this was part of her plot, what she didn’t know was Jackie not leaving the show for her and Cece, yall catch all tht tea??????????

32. Bad Momma

October 3, 2019 at 12:44 pm

I think we can all agree there something to say about a women who makes light of anthr abused women U think its cute tht U flirting and chit chatting w/this man whenever and he has been to jail for abusing anthr women ok yall flirted I see no point or purpose to save all tht communication(if its true) for 8yrs why would Chad lie to Evelyn about any communication thy could have had (thy divorced) it dnt matter Og very thirsty and its evident she dnt like Evelyn she using Chad for a storyline and to get at Evelyn b/c she dnt like her Jackie don’t even like tht and we knw she like drama just wait this gone hit the fan all kind of ways OG not ready for wht she started b/c a blogger said Evvelyn divorced frm Chad but Og trying to get her man to marry her and have kids (I dnt see tht happening)and Byron told Cece he didn’t want her around the girls and drama ummmmmmmmm so what is this w/OG?

33. Vgvee61

October 3, 2019 at 7:19 pm

Team OG, Cece, and Jackie

34. Philip E Kramer

October 4, 2019 at 2:15 am

Well let me tell you this OG goes round talking about breaking people’s jaws and f-cking them up why don’t she step into the UFC if she thinks she such a badd a-s I’d like to see somebody clock her one time just to put her in her place

• Anonymous

October 4, 2019 at 3:58 pm

Yes,yes…Kramer 👍

35. Sashagirl

October 9, 2019 at 3:41 am

Can you please describe ugly. OG is not ugly. She is a beautiful black lady who is not taking any stuff from Evelyn. Evelyn is a bully but she won’t bully OG. If anyone needs to be sued it Evelyn and instigator Shaunie. I am team OG.