Entertainment

‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Kenya Moore Wants Marlo Hampton Booted from the Show

Photo Credit: RHOA

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kenya Moore is back. And rumor has it, she will have plenty of drama in season 12. For one thing, her marriage to Marc Daly is now over. There have been plenty of rumors about the split. Some sources claimed Kenya found out some secrets about Marc she couldn’t forgive. And other publications claimed that Marc was allegedly unfaithful. Regardless, Kenya has pulled the plug on the marriage. She’s also getting adjusted to life as a single mother to baby Brooklyn.

Then there is Kenya’s explosive feud with NeNe Leakes. Although they appeared to unite to take down Kim Zolciak at the season 10 reunion, a lot has happened since. Rumor has it Kenya and NeNe clashed so much during filming for season 12 that it looks as if the women will never be cordial, again. Interestingly enough, Kenya is also not in a good place with NeNe’s good friend Marlo Hampton.

During a recent interview, Kenya made it clear that she’d prefer Marlo was booted from the show.

1. Yeah I Said It!

October 24, 2019 at 3:09 pm

Didn’t Kenya just narrowly get her job back? She wishes she had enough clout to get someone fired from the show. LOL.

• Nicole

October 24, 2019 at 3:34 pm

This.

• IdrissaU

October 24, 2019 at 6:03 pm

Why doesn’t she realize that a lotta viewers are bored with her mean girl Fab personality? It’s gotten so old, Kenya. It’s boring to us.

• Wan

October 25, 2019 at 12:35 am

Kenya could ne so much better than what’s televised. It’s so sad these women cannot find a way to be supportive & positive to each other. Too bad we still cannot see our power when we’re united!!

• Deborah

November 1, 2019 at 4:56 pm

Speak for your self!!! I am glad she is coming back, don’t hate!!!

• Pamela WILLIAMS

November 1, 2019 at 7:00 pm

Me too!!!

October 24, 2019 at 3:15 pm

At this point Marlo’s spot is more secure than Kenya’s. So she needs to humble herself. Sis you just came back.

3. Im Sayin

October 24, 2019 at 3:42 pm

Kenya is entitled to her opinion. At least she isn’t actually trying to get Marlo fired like NeNe has done to her so called bestie Cynthia.

• Misslistening

October 25, 2019 at 12:21 am

I’m saying it saddening me to know miss Moore was returning I know she needs employment especially now but I just prefer not to see her I’ll be switching channels when she appear on the show

October 24, 2019 at 3:51 pm

And it begins. Sigh…

5. Lana

October 24, 2019 at 4:03 pm

Now why would Bravo do that when Marlo keeps the show interesting? I hate that Kenya came back just to be on the bs she was on before she was fired. No growth at all.

• Anonymous

October 24, 2019 at 5:05 pm

I agree 💯 with u Lana & “yeah I said it”.
      This how I feel about her🤮

• Judy Lynette Raines

October 24, 2019 at 7:02 pm

You right why did they bring her back

• IdrissaU

October 25, 2019 at 5:32 pm

They brought her back because Bravo does not care one bit about the positive portrayal of AA women on Reality TV. It makes me angry that Bravo puts them out there like that and for the money…some are acting like buffoons.

They are talented women who can earn a living doing something positive. But their mentality is stuck on a dollar!

It’s sad.

6. Queda Day

October 24, 2019 at 4:55 pm

Kenya has a beautiful Baby Girl why not to grateful & thank God. You dont have to respond or react to what others say & do to you. Be a good example for your child. Leave the drama to others. They all need JESUS in their lives & then they would show love to one another.

7. Ms. Jackson

October 24, 2019 at 5:58 pm

Lmao at Kenya talking big sh-t like she would even be interesting without a beef with NeNe and Marlo. We all know that fake a-s marriage wasn’t enough to snatch that peach back from Shamari. Had NeNe paid her a-s dust when she popped up at Cynthia’s event, Kenya wouldn’t be back now.

8. Jaime

October 24, 2019 at 8:05 pm

Lana you’ve got that right. I was disappointed when I heard that Kenya was coming back to the show. She is so petty and the only thing she brings to the show is her loud obnoxious self. It’s time for her to twirl away for good. Kandi would be no loss either.

• Anonymous

October 25, 2019 at 12:52 am

Definitely agree with u about Kandi🐐 with those screaming goat vocal as well “Jaime”

9. Misslistening

October 25, 2019 at 12:27 am

I agree with Lana and Jaime couldn’t said it better myself.

10. Yawning

October 25, 2019 at 4:41 pm

Kenya…………….YAWN (Cynthia) still YAWNING……………..
    please exit left they the 2 most needy women on their I haven’t and don’t plan on watching until Kenya is removed.

11. TaMara

October 25, 2019 at 4:51 pm

“Detroit”
    Stop hating on real. Especially from the “D”
    She will always bounce back and she can get your man and her own.

12. Pamela WILLIAMS

October 26, 2019 at 10:07 am

Welcome back Ms. Queen of shade & she can take it!!! Not Nene nor Marlo who clearly eats out of Nene (UKNOWHAT) I am so surprised at you all how you all turned on Kenya & clearly Nene wants Cynthia &everybody else to be mad at everyone she is mad at so childish, I’m glad finally Cynthia is clapping back at Nene I use to love her but I am clearly
    #TEAMCYNTHIA
    #TEAMKENYA
    #TEAMKANDI
    #TEAMANYBODYBUTNENE

• please stop

October 28, 2019 at 10:58 am

Kenya’s “fans” hate NeNe more than they actually like Kenya, lol. Make that make sense.

13. Dianne Bond

October 26, 2019 at 7:51 pm

Kenya is the one who needs to go! Herba-s never should have been brought back! Can’t stand her a-s! I bet she is a trump supporter!

14. please stop

October 28, 2019 at 10:49 am

No one cares about Kenya’s “marriage” and her being a mom so she has to pull her old played out tricks out of her dusty bag. When all else fails beef with NeNe and spread misinformation to the blogs. My goodness Kenya is pathetic.

15. Tiffani Young

October 29, 2019 at 3:48 pm

Kenya If you want Marlo booted from the show you need to go as well because you called all the women b-tches on live taping so STOP IT!!!

16. Lois Bailey

November 2, 2019 at 3:33 pm

Time for some real grown women on the show. Stop going back and picking up the stuff you threw away. We need a good interesting stuff to look forward to. Not the same old cat fights. Plus some of them are getting too old to play childish games. Im just saying.